Why Don’t You Have Children, Soy?

They make look weird but they look happy. I wish I had a white pregnant wife......

just ate miso soup. yum

no womyn want me :(

The joos.

I do. One. A son. With a white women. Who breastfeeds him. And can shoot. What's your excuse incels?

Pic related

Kik for boipucci

Pic related

Pic related

im a cuck or something, fucking video games or something

>women in west are stratospherically entitled
>work your ass off producing all the money, still expected to take care of the baby, house chores while the woman, """""works""""
>not seeing this with one set of friends but all of them, the husband is a wage slave cucked.

I value my quality of life, the economy of my production and my need for a basic mode of respect from people in my life.

>women only manipulate the ego to get what they want

Your money, no thanks faggots, you pay the whore's price for progeny, but you also pay the whore's price in other modes too.

>No thanks

Because the girl I love doesn't love me

life is too big a hassle and I don't to impose it on someone merely for my own satisfaction

She’s a dumb bitch. Go find another.

Can't that also be said of sous, furries, ponyfags, and whatever other garbage

Isn't accepting other people can be happy with different things the most soy stance of all

Fuck you I fucking want her

Could you at least post prettier pregnant girls?

This

See
For pic related

Having a partner isn't about anybody imposing anything on anyone else. Both individuals consented to go through life together and help each other grow and along the way manifest their genes to create a prodigy that they swore to teach to carry on the same principles as that do together, all to make their family and the world their in a better place.
Also, see
For pic related

>"her"

This

You sound like some type of queer tbqh

You're a fucking ancap go away

I don't make much money.

My GF wants kids but idk if my genes are worth it. I came out pretty okay but a lot of the males in my dad's side of the family are fucked in the head, including my dad and brother. I just don't know if I want to risk bringing more of that in the world just because muh race.

If you've tried and she doesn't reciprocate, you have to move on desu

Genes are the foundation, as a father you build the structure on top of it.

I feel you but my man I've seen nature oust nuture in my bloodline way too much.

You turned okay apparently, yours is the bloodline that needs to flourish

I don't want to move on, there is literally nothing I want more than for her to feel the same way I do and theres nothing I wouldnt do to get it

When it comes to raising kids, your genes are only as problematic as your upbringing. If your blood is more prone to trouble, you have to be more nurturing and explanatory with your kids. Niggers for example pretty much require indoctrination camps for them to just come out as normal as white can be. If you're white, you'll be alright. Plant that seed in your gf (After. You. Marry. Her.)

>Why Don’t You Have Children, Soy?
Because the use of soy causes malformed fetuses?

That's a good way to look at it, I suppose.

I know that feel user. You have emotionally invested yourself in her. But you will recover. Just think
> if she doesn't like me right now, how will she respect my values in the household
> what better person am I missing out on by obsessing over her
> will my future wife who may not be her, love the passion that I'm willing to devote for another and reciprocate that how I'd like?
The bond of the future is what you need to focus on, not the lust of the present

Gods you sound like my best friend, and I know those are all valid points, but people change don't they? Shes honestly everything Ive ever wanted
fuck

Deep down user, I think what you've really wanted was someone who wants to make you happy. You may think you know everything that makes you happy, but if you just let go and find that one person naturally instead of comparing someone to a checklist and obsessing over it, you will be surprised. And when you do find her (because if you want and try to, you will) I guarantee, you'll be glad you forgot all about whatsherface.

My gf is only 18 and I don't make enough money yet for her to stay home. We've got time though.

I'm glad you're patient

I've got a bunch of cysts of my balls and it kind of look like herpes on steroids

Fucking overpopulation dickweed. We would run out of resources and probably in a few hundred probably a thousand years from now we would run out of space. So you should be thanking me. Also what the fuck is a soyboy? That shit does not exist. What are you a fucking 3 year old? Also kids are needed for nothing but only to pass your genes so you can technically be genetically immortal

She'd work if she had to and will work until I make enough to support us. But we both want her to stay home once we have kids, and she said she'd enjoy homeschooling them as well.

Cuz I'm not retarded, goy.

I'm really bad with women.

The levels of cringe in OP pic are beyond anything we've ever seen

I'm only for it in this case specifically. I hate almost all other people.

You can see the baby's melanin seeping out.

You mean popules? I've got those too and I still managed to plow 4 women and one tranny, one of whom is said current thicc waifu

because i value my freedom cuck

>beyond anything we've ever seen
come on now

Damn son. Sounds like you didn't just find a walking pussy, but an ACTUAL, red blooded woman! Fine work, son, damn fine.

I am autist.

I have hereditary mental illness. why would I want to bring someone into this shitty world to suffer like I have?

Is it the tranny

Taking promises from a 18 year old girl seriously? You really havent had too many girlfriends!

Raaaaaaaaare

Who the hell commissions pictures like that?

dis nigga!
Doesn't know how much it costs or even have the responsibility to raise children.
18 years! 18 years!

Uh, perhaps deranged men that point guns at cameramen, while clutching their sadistic wives who oedipally coax their husbands into considering leaving no witnesses?

What are you referring to? She adores children, loves to cook and bake, and has always wanted to be a housewife. I didn't have to convince her. And if your girl doesn't follow your lead and submit to you, your advice is useless because you're not even a man. Women who love and respect you want you to lead.

That would lead me to believe the picture shouldn't exist.

Is she in (((college)))? If so, don't count on her liking those things after getting out.

Don't listen to him. 18 is a perfect she to start planning and preparing a life together with someone. Just remember to listen to her sometimes. Women are hella emotional intelligent and empathetic. She may not know how to tell you how to lead, but her role is to be a homemaking partner to a breadwinner, so she'll sure as hell make you feel about whether what you're doing is right. Mine did

I do, around Vietnam the Philippines and Japan. I just don't know any of them.

> "kill him, honey. Kill him... For me"
> "yes, dea- momma"

She was already very traditional when we met and has further adopted my political views and knows what college is like. She knows it's misinformation and she's just there for her piece of paper. She's going to community college right now, and it's not as bad as most universities as far as liberalism because some of the teachers are less radical. We haven't decided if she will transfer to my university after 2 years here. Again, if your girl is not submissive to you, don't lecture me. Even complete betas will convert girls to align with them politically.

And you wonder why HAPAs hate you so much

>Shes honestly everything Ive ever wanted

Here’s the deal and I didn’t really learn it until a few years ago. Most women want to follow a man, so if you try following a woman you are fighting an uphill battle. You say ‘she’s everything you wanted?’ Here’s the truth — most women you can mold into what you want. Just start with about 25% of what you want, make sure she’s submissive and confident in leading.

I get that, but who published the picture if the photographer is dead?

HAPAs in my school growing up have always had many friends, been considered good looking by the opposite sex, and enjoyed partaking in both white and Asian culture.

Enjoy your heartbreak when it comes user.
Girls pretend to align with your beliefs when with you but often are secretly plotting behind your back to kill you (figuratively). They agree with anyone dominating them.

She's agreeable and nonconfrontation like most women, but she's very communicative, so she generally tells me when something is wrong right away. And I value her opinion in certain things, so she does help me in making some decisions. But she likes that I take control and can be her "rock." She supports me most by making my life a lot easier and just making me generally happy. It allows me to focus better when my mind isn't so preoccupied and I know I have her support.

She's held these beliefs before meeting me, I've only reinforced/expanded on what she already knows. And she basically worships me, so I'm not worried about her killing me "figuratively," whatever that means to you.

> I've only reinforced/expanded on what she already knows
So you're the Apocalypse to her Psylocke? Cool

I didn't see that one because I heard it was really bad and a huge disappointment. But possibly, lol