en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy
youtube.com/watch?v=n9-xJgdYd5o
youtube.com/watch?v=9UbqgvmTmB4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
youtube.com/watch?v=NItDtuZdr_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Darwin is pre much a large country town

is it exciting? what is there to do?

Every day of the year 36 degrees and storms. No other towns anywhere near you. Probs a lot of abos. The top end is a great part of the world if your into 4x4ing

>darwin
abos are fucking everywhere. my sister lived in darwin for a couple years and her house got broken into a couple times

also if you go to the waterpark be alarmed, its where abos go to wash themselves

what is the issue with abos? australians always say to avoid them. what do they do wrong?

Lol

Do typical sub 70 IQ shit, like huff Petrol and fall asleep in the middle of roads and get run over.

I thought it was a running inside joke, but no they're actually that retarded.

How dumb are burgers coming to this halfwit country expecting something better.

the problem is that the government has given them so much welfare and has financially assisted them in every aspect of their lives that they have lost all ambition to achieve anything. they get drunk, beat their wives, beat their kids, get drunk again, collect big welfare check, spend it on more alcohol and never try to achieve anything. i wouldnt say they are violent but they are a huge drain and annoyance to society

Dumb as rocks, sit around huffing petrol.

I came & it was exactly what I expected
never again

Wew lad...

they sleep on the middle of the road because in the desert it gets cold at night but the roads retain heat meaning that sleeping on the road is the warmest place for them. sadly they dont understand what the point of the road actually is

Drink, fuck and fish. Full of European backpackers. Humid as all fuck for 6 months, fucking terrific weather for the other 6 months. Only real downside are the drunk natives that clog up some areas - they are pretty harmless though. Just stink like fuck.

youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo

youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ

is that video accurate or a joke? are there actually people like this in australia?

Burger media has normies think Australia is essentially a pre-1965 America ethnostate in the Southern Hemisphere, but with everyone being outdoorsmen and with accents.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

Keep your eyes open for the bloopers

This.

>Drink, fuck and fish
>Drink and fuck fish
FTFY

Regrettably...yes

a large fraction of our population are like that and they should be executed
i fucking wish

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

It's a police state with fucking large taxes and with a people who have an anti-capitalist anti-meritocratic mindset. Who are also dumb, nihilist, secular and gobble up anything their government or media tells them. Referring to Anglos.

what the fuck? wasn't this a joke?

Why, what happened? Genuinely interested.

That's Queensland mate. Brisbane and anything south is pretty much fucked. We should have never rescinded the White Australia Policy...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy

Fucking Jews

People like that are probably the most harmless. Just want to smoke and not be greedy and sell the place out to chinks.

It's the more 'respectable' bogans that want to buy their shazza a landrover that are a bigger problem.

Don’t ruin this for me, Kangaroo man.

the abos were probably fucking around because they know that the audience will just eat it up and think its this brilliant culture and song. but no its real, and the guy on the piano is a tranny

ah yes, aussie humor at its finest

Even before the WAP was repealed officially in 1975 leftists had already started chipping away at it since the 30's and 40's. Like allowing certain non-European ethnic groups. It really went downhill when they let in the Irish. Should have kept it exclusively WASP with small numbers of other North-West Euros.

You're almost on the equator, numbnuts. Expect high temps, high humidity, insects (spiders esp.) and saltwater crocodiles. It's a cesspit. Have fun!

Oh boy you really lucked out on the place they are sending you in Australia.
I mean i'm not sure what industry your in to send you there.
But yeah Darwin sucks.
I've never really dealt with abbos on the east coast except in a few rural seaside towns.
But Darwin would be the lowest on my list of places i'd live in terms of capitals of states in australia.

I don't know the Irish and Italians seemed fine.
It really went down hill with the Lebs.

I am convinced they are literally Cavemen.

>darwin

LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=n9-xJgdYd5o

Darwin is alright. Unless you're a total beta, the abo's won't fuck with you, and there's a continuous smorgasboard of backpacker pussy to fuck. If you like you latte frappacinos with a twist of lemon, then it's not the city for you.

Sounds like the Inuits, minus the road-sleeping. Even the regular natives on the reservations are like this, except they approach negro-levels of intelligence and are liable to partake in standard negro activities as well as huffing petrol.

yeah NT abos avoid big blokes and the centre of Darwin has a fuckton of euro girl backpackers that get refreshed every week. Darwin can be fun for a few months but I imagine it can get boring if you dont have outdoor passions.

you will smell boongs before you can see them. oh and wait till you see the black pubs. lol

i'm not beta. I am fairly well built and decently tall, so hopefully I don't attract trouble. are abos even good at fighting? they seem like an easy knockout

Haven't been back to Normanton for a loooong time, but last time I was there they blacks bar had metal grilles over the bar, and bouncers equipped with cattle prods. Was a sight...

>what can I expect?
"Ayy derr cuzzo gotta spare smoke der unc??" At least 50 times a day

You don't need to worry. There's some awesome Aboriginal athlete's, but they're not the ones that are staggering around paralytic in Darwin and other places...

Are you a Marine, or headed there for other work?

Abbos are dumb as fuck but they're generally not bad people. Just really, really, really fucking stupid.

>but they're generally not bad people.
El oh el.

You mob are fucking gammon ay.

You can get plenty of tendy coffee and shit in darwin nowadays.

The city as a hole though is pretty dead economically. (Bar mitchel street on the weekend obviously.)

I bet OP is in gas can you give me a fucking job they dont hire locals its the shittest thing

The fact that jewikipedia lists it under 'white australia policy' and not 'The Immigration Restriction Act 1901' is telling.
It'd be like listing the Second Amendment to the US Constitution as the 'Y'all can have guns policy'.

>are abos even good at fighting?
Like all subhumans they attack in groups

lol thats not real is it

goodluck being gangraped by the natives you dumb yank

You'll take on an Aussie accent after a while. Don't fight it, it's inevitable.

they sound retarded as fuck. I don't want to sound like them

Is this what to expect in Darwin?

It's just the way it is. Same thing happens to Americans that move to England..they start talking the Queen's English.

i think they have the funniest morning show

youtube.com/watch?v=9UbqgvmTmB4

What he said

typical whigger trash, bout the same portion of these cunts as there are of whiggers in america

Yeah just avoid them where possible. They're not like American niggers that will hit, rob or rape you for no reason at all, but they're annoying and will try to nag you for things like cigarettes, bus money or ask you what time it is. they CAN sometimes pick fights but not often but in general if you're in an area with lots of abos they will steal anything that isn't bolted down.

Darwin is basically an outpost city, very far from the rest of the Australian population. It is needed a a northmost city. It has military bases, mining, some agriculture and a lot of aborigines. It's deep in the tropics and the weather is fairly extreme. The waters aren't safe to swim in, you either have crocodiles or deadly jellyfish.

Other than that, should be a pretty comfy country town experience.

why would you move to the arachnids home world? good fucking luck with that shit. if you manage to survive, i expect we'll see irrelevant shitposting and an irrational fear of emus from you in the future. the retarded accent is the least of your worries now.

kill yourself

YANKEE GO HOME

How's the living space situation there? You guys have plenty of uninhabited area it seems or are they not habitable?

Its gonna be fuckin skits

If you live in Darwin for a while you will find outwhat they are like.

Don't let their sickly look trick you the are shit fighters but they are naturally very tough, unless you are carrying a brick you might as well be punching a wall.

Its fucking hot and there are feral coons. Have fun

t. Chink

Abos are not good fighters, but their skulls are rock hard. My uncle has a story from NT where he saw two abos taking turns whacking each other over the head with a steel star picket for half an hour until there was blood all over the street. both walked away still conscious.

The trick to fighting abos is to go for the gut, specifically the solar plexus. Going for the head is pointless

Usually got a belly full of piss in them

They are indeed an interesting people.

Darwin is not in Canada, leaf.

can abos swim? our niggers cant at all, over 2 meters depth is certain death.

Fuck up cunt.

Wanting to be a slave to the US is not patriotism.

Australia should stake its own claim and yankees should fuck off. They are not our friends. Yankee behind-the-border regulation disguised as "free trade deals" kill Australian jobs, undermine the Australian justice system, and threaten Australian sovereignty. When the Chinese make foreign donations to influence Australian politics the country fucking implodes. The US have been doing it for d e c a d e s, dragging us along on their progressive suicide every step of the way, dragging us into foreign wars, dragging our soldiers into their graves like the ghoulish vampires that feed on civilisation that they are, and people like you will defend every lockstep taken because "LOL WHITE BROTHERHOOD."

There is no brotherhood with yankee scum. There could have been, with Britain, but their suicide is complete.

Australia is the last, best, and only hope for the white race. Shackling ourselves to America's falling star is not a future, it's a death pact.

Unlike Blacks they can swim, but they are probably too inebriated to do so.

I am merely a ghost I suppose. A ghost of what was.

>Australia is the last, best, and only hope for the white race.
Being this delusional.

Tell me more, Mr 56.

Honestly most rural areas of Australia have pretty similar values. Only difference really is that you don't see the majority of southerners abandoning the national dress in order to LARP as Texans like you do in outback Queensland.

makes sense, every time i see a pic of an abo it looks high on petrol.

+1 to bruce though, your niggers have higher brain function than ours.

>Darwin

Hope you enjoy the abbos and the indians

>no shit

Body shots it is

I'm just having a jolly ol' chortle at how buttblasted you are. You must have had too much sun today m8.

is that a fucking black powder pistol?

Not sure whether you are unqualified to share your opinion, or highly intimate with the issues surrounding white survival

kikes did the same thing to us in The States.
before 1965, European immigration was prioritized.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

That is pretty sad. The USA isn't WASP anymore either, the people whose ancestors fought in the revolution are now a minority in their own nation and being demonized by invaders who have no respect for our history and culture, they just want our inventions and money

this is especially funny coming from a southern mongrel

If the English and Scottish hadn't treated the Irish like shit then they'd be fine. But being oppressed made the Irish into lefty SJWs who sympathize with oppressed groups, so they fucked up WASP culture because they hate it and let in non whites.

pretty sure it is. collector in your neck of the woods, shame he got rounded up for no good reason though.

What about them drop bears? I heard you got to look out for drop bears. ;)

Darwin, lotta Irish, lotta Abos. Lotta sluts to fuck. Happy days.

youtube.com/watch?v=NItDtuZdr_8