Should children be taught abstinence or safe sex?

Should children be taught abstinence or safe sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FPaIIQ-NTQ0
cointelegraph.com/news/price-analysis-jan-06-bitcoin-ethereum-bitcoin-cash-ripple-iota-litecoin-nem-cardano
fortune.com/2018/01/04/ethereum-price-1000-ripple-bitcoin-buy/
cointelegraph.com/news/brazilian-government-plans-to-process-petitions-and-write-laws-on-ethereum
express.co.uk/finance/city/900682/Bitcoin-rise-ripple-Ethereum-Cash-big-bang
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Abstinence. And sex before marriage should disqualify you from ever getting married.

both.

Wait until they are around age 12, and teach them how protection works and all that they need to know, but also the risks and quality of life that is sacrificed for people who have children before a stable home and income

they shouldn't be taught anything about sex

Teach your kids whatever you want.

Abstinance. There is no such thing as being a 'safe' whore.

They should be taught Christianity.

It should. It would deter people from promiscuous behavior and reward those that do things correctly. We are humans. Not animals and those that want to act like animals can be free to do so, but should not be given the rewards reserved people who actually act like a human.

It is not important. What is important to teaching and promoting monogamy and chastity. That is what is actually working outside the west.

oh my, both 12 yr old boy and a girl making out. It takes it up to a whole new level

Parents should be responsible for teaching their kids.

Children should be chemically sterilized to prevent overpopulation tbqhwy...

Both - after they understand the Bible. We're flawed creatures. People will fuck up and make bad decisions. Might as well let them mitigate the risks.

Japan doesn't have condoms in schools and schoolkids don't have openly sexual relationships and talk about it in school and the western degeneracy is looked on with abject horror
Fucking control your jews before it's too late you culture of nigger cock worshippers

Abstinence. We all know that multiple sexual parters before a marriage destroy's a woman's ability to pair bond (men as well, though I'd wager to a lesser degree). Because human children have such an incredibly long rearing period, it is critical that the relationship between the two parents is as strong as possible.

>Should children be taught abstinence or safe sex?
in school they shouldn't be taught either.
it's the parents' job to teach their kids about sex, not the schools' job.

should be taught to deport Mexicans

They should be married off at 13 and expected to have babies by 16.

Our schools curriculum was more like

"You can have as much degenerate gross freaky sex as you want but you have to be safe :-)"

Tuaght by Ms (((levenstien)))

They shouldn't be taught about sex by the state at all. The state shouldn't be teaching kids in the first place, let alone about sex.

an entire thread devoted to people who never got laid in high school

Abstinence only education is how you get teen pregnancies. Why do you think latinas are always getting knocked up in high school? Because they all go to catholic schools who don't tell them shit about sex. And their parents had the same education and also got teen pregnant, so they can't teach their children anything about sex.

Kids need to know how to use protection. Kids need to know what STDs are, how they spread, and how to avoid them. Kids need to know pregnancy works.

Nonwhite children*

>Abstinence only education

It's been proven over and over that that doesn't work. Why do you faggots keep shilling this idea? Teens are going to fuck. They're biologically hardwired to do so. No amount of "muh personal responsibility" shilling is going to change or influence this. The worst part is you'll use the unwanted child as "punishment" for being a whore. Why subject a child to that kind of existence? Give teens birth control. It'll cost society less over all.

>birth control
>haha let’s just destroy young girls reproductive systems and mental states :)))

children should first be taught about the origins of sexual desire.
They should be taught about dopamine, and the other neurotransmitters which strongly influence their thoughts and actions. Sexual desire is very similar to opioid addiction.

Why is this an either or question? Teach them both. My birds and bees convo with my kids is as follows:
Anonkid you can have sex before marriage but you need to understand that sex forms attachments to people and you need to make sure that person is worthy of forming an attachment with. A good way to do that is to marry them. Marriage is a bond that is recgamized by most of society as a sacred bond and if they are serious enough to marry you then they are serious about forming an attachment with you. That doesn’t mean I can not promise everything will be okay from there but it’s a decent indicator, aside from that you have to use your own judgement. In any case if you break up with them it won’t be the end of the world but you won’t regret waiting for the right person I can promise you that. With that said there are very few risks and consequences of sex. Babies are the first one and if you’re not ready for any possibility of a baby then you’re not ready for sex. Abortions don’t take away the fact that you created a baby it just means you killed it before it was born. I don’t want you to have to live with that. Don’t treat sex or people cheaply like the TV would have you believe. The TV just shows you what it’s like in that moment they don’t show the ugly truth about abortions and regret for a reason. I’m here to warn you about reality. Use protection if you’re going to have sex outside of marriage or if you want to reduce the risk of pregnancy inside of marriage. You can still have a baby or get aids with protection. It only reduces your risk, it does not take away any risk. Like a seat belt reduces your risk of dying in a car accident, but you can still die in a car accident even with it on. Do not fall for any bullshit that says otherwise. I love you Anonkid and if you’re confused or ever have any questions I will answer them, bullshit free.

>what are beaners
>what is Jewish media degeneracy
your ship of state is riddled with holes and you need to plug up more than one of them at a time

test

>Implying teen pregnancy doesn't do that

Also, post evidence that BC destroys reproductive systems in any statistically significant way.

>Muh Mexicans

There's a shit ton of pregnant white trash in America too. This is a problem for all races.

wheres your proof that this happens jack ass?

How about, instead of giving young girls Jew pills, let’s just teach them not to be whores

video?

after getting clamidya from certain scort girl, abstinence while looking for vanilla sex is the way.

Fuck off kike

They should just be taught to marry young - problem solved!

youtube.com/watch?v=FPaIIQ-NTQ0

No one ITT has children. You don't have the liberty to talk about such things.

they should be taught unsafe sex and to get raped (ie, abstinence-only)

Fucking austrian degenerate piece of shit.

>assuming anyone on pol ever gets laid to begin with

Girls should be taught to have sex with each other as an outlet for urges that would otherwise impair their judgement.

Marry and have kids, don't have sex until you are at least in a committed relationship.

That's what you tell teenagers.

As for kids, it's up to the parents but probably best to wait until they are old enough to understand it.

Most of all teach them that if you have kids with someone you are "all-in", that means you can't divorce unless you are literally being abused and can prove it.

Because IT DOESN'T WORK. Women will always be whores.

You obviously didn't got to the same Japanese High School as I did. I'd agree they look down on overt degeneracy...but they fuck like rabbits, especially with white cock on offer.

They should all be given hormone blockers.

I DON'T WANT MY TAXES TO EDUCATE MY FELLOW COUNTRYMEN BECAUSE FUCK THEM I'M GETTING MINE LET THEIR PARENTS TEACH THEM WHATEVER AND GET SCHOOLS OUT OF MORALITY

>It's been proven over and over that that doesn't work. Why do you faggots keep shilling this idea? Teens are going to fuck. They're biologically hardwired to do so.

I agree with you. But the issue is not they have sex but the culture that promotes it and enables it. It wasn't always like this and so it's not a given that people will have sex in this way. See: The entire Sexual Revolution. Promotion of chastity and monogamy is the way to go for society. Instead, society today up and down insults and belittles chastity and the symbol of perfect chastity: virginity.

FPBP

Both but single mothers should lose all public benefits and be socially shunned

This.

What about men? How would you prove male virginity?

both????????????

does anyone besides old fucks think differently?

Based leaf.

Children shouldn't be taught anything, they're not old enough to fuck.

Then you'll have to change the culture instead of yelling at kids to stop having sex. Abstinence only education won't fix the culture.

No shit, hence my answer here and me saying I agree with you. Safe sex methods ensure the problem culture, though. As no-fault divorce and abortion.

I'll teach children safe sex.

Sex is for making babies. You should only have sex with someone you want to make a baby with. Abortion should be legal, but only indirectly by aborting the woman.

Abstinence. You know this already.

>Should children be taught abstinence or safe sex?

You can try to teach them abstinence, but history shows that it doesn't fucking work. Look at this way, we know teenagers are stupid, impulsive, selfish, and bad at making decisions. So much so that we don't allow them to drive, vote, or have any other important legal rights. Any reasonable adult knows that we can barely count on teenagers to clean their rooms or practice regular hygiene, and yet we think that if we just tell them no to do something that feels awesome and that their hormones are making them want to do 24 hours a day, they're just not going to do it? It's fucking retarded.

Abstinence will solve the problem with white women in a single generation. Granted it's very controlling and could very easily backfire.

He was probably one of those autistic nerdy kids who had 2 friends of equal or worse qualities.

Where the fuck did you go to school and what city? Mine went along the lines of
>"This is how sex works. Don't do it until marriage, or at least use protection with someone you have deep emotional attachment to." - Non-Jew male teacher

>Promote monogamy and chastity

But what does that look like? In societies that promote monogamy and chastity, infidelity still took place. Pregnancies occurred out of wedlock. We've done this before and it hasn't lasted.

They should be thought about the failure of bitcoin and the success of Ethereum

cointelegraph.com/news/price-analysis-jan-06-bitcoin-ethereum-bitcoin-cash-ripple-iota-litecoin-nem-cardano

Ethereum is the future bitcoin is going down ROFL

I think the parent should teach their children around sex. And, if not, sexual education in high school that encourages abstinence.

You snow niggers will thank me later

BUY NOW!

How would you prove female virginity? Are we saying that fucking a dildo is the same as losing your virginity now?

Control the conversation. In trying to hide things from kids, you drive them to Safe sex is better than abstinence as it helps prevent teen pregnancies, so advocate that but also make sure to discuss STDs and side effects of promiscuity. Teach kids sex is healthy and normal, but make sure they don't walk away thinking hooking up with everyone under the sun is consequence-free.

drive them into* the arms of progressives preaching degeneracy.

> In societies that promote monogamy and chastity, infidelity still took place. Pregnancies occurred out of wedlock. We've done this before and it hasn't lasted.

I think his point is that even though infidelity and premarital sex will occur, by discouraging it in society it will occur much less than it does now. Our pathologically tolerant society doesn't want to "shame" single parenthood or promiscuous people, so they keep pushing the boundaries and getting into more and more degenerate shit. If we reestablish traditional boundaries, people will only have so far to push without fear of being chastised by society.

Ethereum is the future bitcoin is going down ROFL! You niggers know it

Why is being a puritan trendy now? Is this what low education spending does to the first world?

this

>Why is being a puritan trendy now?

Have you seen what the opposite results in?

Leave it to the parents. If a school has it in the curriculum its optional. Both should be taught in those classes since neither of them are factually incorrect.

No this kiss my ass! All of you Ethereum is the future

Here's a radical thought: People are no more or less inclined to promiscuity today than yesterday. The only difference is that technology and social media make it easier to do so than before, and because you're being left out, you want everyone else to stop.

>shilling so hard you shill in topics that are unshillable
Is anyone this stupid?

They should be taught abstinence and safe sex.

Nothing worse than fucking someone, because you don't know them and finding out later they are a piece of shit. So abstinence would be nice, but if the kids don't abstain, which they won't always at least hopefully they'll have used contraception and not had a kid with said person who turned out to be a piece of shit.

Sex ed should not be handled by schools in good areas where the parents give a fuck about teaching their kids about life. Let the nigger schools pass out condoms to all of the dindus and hope for the best.

>your ship of state is riddled with holes and you need to plug up more than one of them at a time
Those are some wise words, sensei. But how do you recommend us to "plug up more than one hole at a time"?

By using the wests solution to everything; Big Black Cock

Both, though it almost doesn't matter which you choose due to the social dysfunction around teens.

Both, and teach them about the risks of STD's and STI's, pregnancy and birthing process, genital anatomy.
Throw in parenting and life skills for safe measure.

>he only difference is that technology and social media make it easier to do so than before, and because you're being left out, you want everyone else to stop.

Isn't that just a fancier version of the "lol ur just jelly cuz ur not getting laid" argument? Either way you're incorrect. I have plenty of opportunities to be promiscuous and take part in this culture, such as it is. It's unsanitary, irresponsible, and encourages worse behaviors.

cointelegraph.com/news/brazilian-government-plans-to-process-petitions-and-write-laws-on-ethereum

express.co.uk/finance/city/900682/Bitcoin-rise-ripple-Ethereum-Cash-big-bang

Forgot to mention genital care such as proper cleaning and sanitation, dangers of douching, etc

Don't teach abstinence in the way it is taught.
Show women the cheap ploys PUA's and natural's push girls buttons to make their clothes fall off.
Show young women statistics on nigger std rates and father not providing support. Show actual pics of STD's. Show how having a child lower a woman's sexual market value, that if you get preggo make sure you can stand the guy.
Teach the guys about child support rape. Divorce rape, and other shit like that.

>In societies that promote monogamy and chastity, infidelity still took place. Pregnancies occurred out of wedlock. We've done this before and it hasn't lasted.

Well yes, even in ancient Christendom and the strictest of puritan villages infidelity happened, they just happened at a far, far, FAR less degree. The ABC Method for sexual practices outside the first world has shown to be a cause of sexual networking thanks to what is now known as Risk Compensation.

>What does that look like?

Controlling the conversation by promoting values of sexual ethics. This is difficult in the First World as it's dominated by a post-Sexual Revolution media and such. It does work in the third world, however. Strategies that break up these multiple and concurrent sexual networks -- or, in plain language, faithful mutual monogamy or at least reduction in numbers of partners, especially concurrent ones -- are also extremely useful.

The sexual revolution caused a rise in broken families, infidelity, unplanned pregnancy, and I won't say "teen pregnancy" as people were planning families by then which you can hardly see people planning that stuff now. Now sex is sought for it's own gain en masse separated from relationship. There's absolutely no reason to say "that's how it naturally is".

Neither, children get the bullet too.

>how dare some guy put his dick in some girl and both enjoy it, this is destroying our moral fabric
Puritans, the lot of you.

That's where we are now, fagget

>Here's a radical thought: People are no more or less inclined to promiscuity today than yesterday.

It is not a radical thought. All these judgements are on the basis that we're speaking about the same kinds of people (humans) when speaking some time ago and speaking now.

>The only difference is that technology and social media make it easier to do so than before, and because you're being left out, you want everyone else to stop.

This is nonsense as you have no understanding of where I am sexually and can only assume. Your first part I agree with and already said here The difference we have is that your "sex-positive" rhetoric and me being against it. The issue with it and the entire revolution of sexual values is how it has diminished the first world socioeconomically. Particularly America and Western Europe.

I like how the only right answer is being ignored...

on the other hand, are you implying that schools should do it or parents?

How exactly is palin an example, they kept the kid and didn't cuck on their values and get an abortion

Whatever you feel right about teaching Mexicans and Blacks. Just keep it consistent.

You know abstinence has a 100% success rate at preventing both STDs and unwanted pregnancy

>he issue with it and the entire revolution of sexual values is how it has diminished the first world socioeconomically

How do you quantify/ measure that accurately?

Birth control is wrong. The kids need to get the Pope Paul VI Humanae Vitae redpill to know that if they split the reproductive act from the sexual act they will perver their sexuality and most likely go to Hell.