Would you DJ a song for this Russian?

Would you DJ a song for this Russian?

Other urls found in this thread:

mattachineparty.com
fencer-x.tumblr.com/post/159532186076/also-these-are-just-my-crappy-screen-grabs-from-my
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

Is this shopped or did China really look that retarded?

Am I invited if I'm not an ethical homosexual?

This is his actual face on the poster. Peachy and Pig are also looking retarded, Taco looks great though.

Except Phichit they're all ugly and look like retarded children.

Nothing wrong with Taco

So, now that we know the last BD will have two extra (manga and 2 minutes footage) where Otabek will play a key role, is it safe to assume that the cover of vol.6 will be BaldFat-BikeFairy? At this point it would be absurd to exclude him.

They should have put him in vol.5 instead of Pig now we can't predict it other knowing Pig and surely Victor will be on it.

I usually find him pretty, but here there's something wrong with his face, his expression maybe.
Still better than China and Piggy sigh

What kind of music would you play for Victor?

>mfw last cover is taco and gook

Yeah the arrangement of the characters on the covers is bad, but I still have hope. It's not logical to have Guang Hong and not Otabek, one of the finalists. I'll never recover from this if it happens to be true.

Pig and Victor pair skate outfits please. When is last cover out, end of april?

>mfw no Witch

If Chris could be alone with Victor, Phichit should have been alone with Piggy. Might as well had included Leo if it's about skaters in the China cup that were friendly with Piggy.

There's no set rule apparently, last time the new cover preview was posted online on the same day the vol.4 was out.

JJ stealing everyone's bitches

Exactly. Besties together in the cover. Or include another character with Chris and Victor.

I think not following a pattern was exactly what they were looking for, though. At least we're surprised at every cover.

Is that a shop? I don't get it.

I think the cover is going to be Baldfat. Otabek gets compensation by being in the manga and extra footage.

I'm going to laugh so hard if he doesn't feature, poor Bikefags. But I think he will.

It's the poster for the big gay party JCM and friends throw every month. In other words sempai noticed Kubo.

>mattachineparty.com

Jesus christ. I'm so happy.

Holy shit, its his birthday too? I wonder if they'll play the soundtrack too.

I'm starting to wonder if the covers were just whatever characters Hiramatsu likes to draw at that moment. There isn't much reasoning.

It's the only thing he could think of to suprise us

I want Victor's drill to pierce the heavens

What are the chances for a JCM Vitya cosplay?

I wish we could've seen Pig do his exhibition for the other tournaments where it was just him. He probably only did it for the Cup of China and was flashing Bald bedroom eyes the whole time.

When is Piggy making an ethical homosexual out of Victor?

Bikefairyfags have best taste confirmed

SayoKubo best taste.

Vitya is already a JCM cosplay.

>women

Kek

I want a redo. Phichit, original Bike and Taco are too cute to be left with this awful poster.

Imagine him in prince outfit though.

Which of Baldfat would enjoy giving the other a blowjob more?

That wouldn't look hald-bad.

Piggy is so cute!!!

ethical?

Ethical, like the Mattachine poster says. An upstanding married man.

I love Piggy always and forever no matter what, but I must admit he was so unsightly in that scene where he greets Yurio. Sometimes I think they put too much effort into drawing him as "plain" as possible that he ends up being ugly instead kek

I want to kiss the pig

You can't, he's got a chastity belt

What does ethical homo means?

as a slav i know he would be imprisoned after the kiss

drink every time someone brings this shit up

>not knowing about the homophobia-free utopia that is yoi universe

2 meta 4 me

i'd rather watch this than this boring sport-shit. it at least would be more entertaining

well its not that so go watch something else

I want an ova about their part time jobs

>absurd to exclude him
They still exclude him from merchandise half the time. You can't predict these things.

Homos who have ethics. Like heteros who have ethics. No cheating, all that.

You can go now.

>When your wife's tits are too big.

I'd never have tought that mantits would be able to pop buttons like that. Maybe with shirts, but definitely not with t-shirts.

All this lewd Vitya tits fanart is making me wanna write a fapfic.

user please. For all us Vityatiddies lovers out there.

Nip's big size would still be small for Victor, technically speaking.

L E W D
E
W
D

BaldFat are gay losers

Man I love meta merch like this so much.

Please stop user.

fencer-x.tumblr.com/post/159532186076/also-these-are-just-my-crappy-screen-grabs-from-my

Other screen grabs of The Kiss from the BD version

I want Minami-kun and Yuuri's ass.

>Victor's thighs
thicc

YES!!! Yuuri take me, now!

Tiny cup of mulled wine.

I want to be choked between Victor's thighs

>YuYu's tiny waist
>Vitya's thighs

Sasuga five times world champion.

Yurio will cry when he can't get their tiger shirts on once he finishes growing.

I love the fanart from these dumb store tie-ins.

>It's been decided that they'd spend a day on the job as store manager & crew!!

Yo: Why... do I have to, too...
V: Welcome~ I'm the manager, Victor
V: Wow, meat buns~ Maybe I'll do a taste test
Yu: (beep) Welcome~
V: Wow~ Vkusno
Yu: Yes, here's your change...
V: Fried chicken, vkusno~
Yu: Ah, thank you
V: Donuts~
Yu: (beep) Um... Your total comes to 530 yen...
Yu: VICTOR!? COME ON!!
V: But.. I'm... The manager... (slurp)
Yu: Even the manager doesn't stand around snacking!!

I check fencer's blog and found that the complaint of blush removal come from Tora. Wonder if she tried to no-homo that scene in her new blog.

>tora

Big fucking suprise

>tora
wow, already ignoring the bd commentary that went with that scene. Guess I shouldn't be too surprised

Shocking she made a whole new tumblr just to shitpost and act concerned about something she obviously doesn't like.

she already no homo'd BD Kubo's commentary about the kiss and said she was just joking, don't take it seriously and she was just talking about episode 10, without any basis.

I want Yuuri to fuck me

I personally don't take her opinions seriously, it's other people I worry about really. Some people act like tora knows everything just because she translate shit even though she says a lot of shit without evidence

She wants to spread more of her shitty opinions

Please user. Please.

As far as i remember the blush concern only happen in /yoi/ because its very minor thing also that before bd commentary come out. And the blush just toned down, not even removed. I'm curious how she notice this small change.

Of course Tora stalks /yoi/

who's tora?

It pisses me off that she's working people up about shit she should know is probably false. She said there will be no creditless pair skate, but if she went to that event like she likes to pretend she did she'd know they already showed the pair skate with no credits and it'll obviously be on the bd/dvd as well.

It can from a tweet where the two pics had two different lighting so it was hard to see
imo the slight change is better because it's much more natural looking

A no homoing translator

That tweet had no attention at all before it was posted here.

Hetfag mental gymnastics

A cynical bitch

A translator who likes to downplay literally anything and everything homo. She is fond of putting "notes" at the end which are actually just her biases, but passes it off as being objective

Why watch this kind of show if you dislike the homo?

Why tora doing this?
Is she double agent troll or something?
Even hater hetfag or cynical fujoshi give up on YOI long time ago.