This is the Book Feminist Baby. Tell me what you think

youtube.com/watch?v=RRw8ZXbBMNM

Tell me what you think of feminist baby

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/31423563-feminist-baby
twitter.com/LorynBrantz
nydailynews.com/news/national/babies-develop-racial-bias-young-months-old-study-article-1.3052476
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>feminist baby can be whatever she dreams
>already decided her modern religion
>... whatever she dreams, as long is it's feminist

sounds like cancer

Babies need to be feminist

>Those dislikes

How does the word "feminist" trigger you faggots so much? Are you unable to view feminism outside of blue haired tumblr fat asses?

because they are angry that a baby can be feminist

I want to blow my load in that baby's mouth

It's a gender-communist hate movement, you fucking idiot.

Rate it, cunts: goodreads.com/book/show/31423563-feminist-baby

It is a good book. What is wrong with feminist baby?

whats wrong poltard-kun?
could it be youre...
craiving my book??

I don't know who to call first, the FBI or the anatomy police

>t. Tinfoil

So what should women who want to work in fields typically dominated by men, fight against sexual harrassment, and generally strive to empower women in society be called?

(((Loryn Brantz)))

twitter.com/LorynBrantz

I'm just going to say my piece;
The hatred for this book is WELL and JUSTIFIED. The NEED for our children to be pre-exposed to liberal or even conservative bias when they've yet to grasp fundamental skills such as math, social studies and literature is brainwashing. You can be a feminist, or a MGTOW all you want, but fuck you both if you think you're going to drag my child into your footsie fight under the table of common decency.

Not sure how babies can be feminists when they're racist by default:
nydailynews.com/news/national/babies-develop-racial-bias-young-months-old-study-article-1.3052476

You have not yet learned to be multicultural, tolerant and diverse.

It may be too late for you to be multicultural, but there is still time for you children to be culturally enriched.

Liars.

The only women who want to work in men's fields are the ones who don't want to work with women, and as long as they bring up the team and empower themselves, men don't give two shits about that person being a woman.

Right now she's just a mole, but give her time.

Tolstoy and Goethe can pack their things compared to this piece of literature.

Why haven't you bought this for your children yet, you bigots?

Women so indoctrinated that they fight for rights they already have, oppressing those around them, are called feminists, which means hateful gender communists, you fucking idiot.