Sup Forums's thoughts on this man?

Sup Forums's thoughts on this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
youtube.com/watch?v=8sgycukafqQ
thenietzschechannel.com/correspondence/eng/nlett-1889.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cuck who didn't understand the jewish problem.

He was an angsty faggot.

Excellent mustache.

are we content? i am the god who created this farce.

Thoughts?...yeah...I was thinking....who is this guy?

Nietzche you dumbfuck

Possibly the wisest man to ever live.

He went insane from digging too deep, without being mindful enough.it was probably the anxiety.

You seriously expect poltards to have read a single book by him??

Oh, the innocence...

he is the proof that you must channel your intelligence productively

T. Mongrel
Cmon man this is basic shit

Someone to read while you're young, but don't base your whole worldview off of it

The good

>calls out liberal degeneracy and failure

the bad

>attacks our lord and saviour

It was probably the syphilis from fucking whores

He should have declared the death of his moustache.

We might have killed god but that mo lives on and needs to be assassinated.

I was obsessed with him when I was a teenager. Slave/master morality really bummed me out and me kind of an asshole to everyone. I think we are slowly beginning to see the effects of the death of God.

The European intellectual classes started to doubt God in the 19th century, but only now do most ordinary people no longer really believe in God or religion in Europe. Nihilism is our future.

>attacks our lord and saviour

Never attacked Jesus, just people who used his name to gain power and wealth.

A great man. He had a very interesting view of the world

I should clarify: unless we become Ubermenschen then we will become the Last Man. It’s not looking good so far.

Before Nietzsche went insane he saw a horse in Turin being whipped and ran over to it and embraced it while crying. I wonder if that was him rejection the master morality and ubermensch values in favour of softness.

Half of his philosophy is a thinly veiled recoiling in fear against the Eternal Recurrence idea, essentially no better than any other philosophy fashioned from some arbitrary fear, but as rejecting a spiritual realm he ends up suffering the same philosophical farce as Marx by pushing the promise of results and paradise of the afterlife into the material life (thus causing people to focus on the material world, pushing "heaven" and "hell" into the physical realm, leading to gulags and concentration camps)
The other half is based on a selfish rejection of a 2 millennia long tradition that was a continuation of previous Western thought which he in the end failed to see as a continuous evolution of both moral and non-moral thought despite the fact he could see people as a continuous evolution of species toward his Superman; an egotistical and Oedipal rejection of every thinker up to his time
What's worse is that he essentially by positing the Superman might as well just called himself Isaiah or John the Baptist as he was merely hearkening to what could be simply construed as a new Messiah. Buddhists have done the same thing with Matreya Buddha multiple times, and Muhammed did the same thing except calling himself the final prophet allowing himself to get away with literal murder and rape. With his prototypical grasp on social psychology he should have seen the results of his thoughts taken by those less intelligent but more influential than he was, leading to both eugenics programs and idiots who use his far-too-quotable texts to behave horribly (because God is dead and conventional morality is for the herd), but again his arrogance got in the way of his better judgement.
Was he smart? Yes.
Was it worth it? Who knows. He's another thinker that may indeed become irrelevant over time. His students are among the absolute abusers of thought however, notably thinkers like Foucault and others who use the Will to Power to misbehave intellectually.

>Never attacked Jesus, just people who used his name to gain power and wealth.

No.... No. Not at all. Fucking hell have you even read Nietzsche. Nietzsche loves power and believed it is the primary driving desire of man. He hated Christianity because he believed it derived from the resentment of slaves who inverted the values of the master and made it out as if being poor and weak were good. Nietzsche values strength, beauty and power. Christ values poverty, weakness and kindness.

>lord and savior
>people still think this
Oh I am laughin'

>DEBASE MYSELF
>IN THE END IT DOESNT EVEN MAATTER

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
youtube.com/watch?v=8sgycukafqQ

>muh christianity matters and is responsible for western civilization
Europeans prospered IN SPITE of Christianity and the sooner you realize this the sooner you can start solving the heart of the problems we face.

fag flag
/thread

Jung on Nietzsche, Wotan, and Hitler

>Cuck who didn't understand the jewish problem.
He called it out more than anyone faggot.
>It was probably the syphilis from fucking whores
Brain cancer. Stop getting your history from kikes.
>The European intellectual classes started to doubt God in the 19th century,
HAHA! More like 1700s. And that was only 500 years after Europe was fully Christianized.
>Slave/master morality really bummed me out and me kind of an asshole to everyone
It's because you're actually an asshole. Don't blame other's for your shit personality.
>I should clarify: unless we become Ubermenschen then we will become the Last Man. It’s not looking good so far.
You are the last man. You have to become the higher man who heralds the Overman. You didn't really read it. You watched youtube.
>but as rejecting a spiritual realm
aka your mental delusions that destroyed the world and lead it into nihilism.
Aristotle > Plato

>Europeans prospered IN SPITE of Christian
Every time.
I thought this response would've been later in the thread.

Safe to say I've heard of him.

Just how germany "propsered" in spite of it's paganism. For the record, Greek and Roman pagans achieved more bc mu Nordic gods were a bunch of hippies.

I keep forgetting I'm on Sup Forums so here's a shitpost to make up for my honestpost
If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

entertainment.

He's an emotional man and emotion sells. Reason hasn't the same effect, however reason saves the mind. He died miserably as the opposite of what he promised.

Morality is inherent in life, if he claims morality is for the herd then he is only saying that "morality" isn't moral, ie, it is wrong to be moral and right to be without morality. He undermines his own position, as if he could only see and talk about the specific moralities in front of him and not the general abstract concept of morality, which is basically an emotional association. The ubermensch is defined emotionally. How can you build an ubermensch without faith, belief? There isn't a method to his goal, Nietzsche is not able to knowingly and consciously decide.

>You are the last man. You have to become the higher man who heralds the Overman. You didn't really read it. You watched youtube.
I read the ‘genealogy or morality’ and ‘Thus Spake Zarathustra’. Never got round to reading ‘Beyond Good and Evil.’

>some amerimutt attempting make an argument that ultimately, at its best, is "but the alternative religions must have been just as bad, by the way fuck northern europeans they are dumb"
Obviously you know nothing about how selection pressures, climate influences, or locational factors affect a population.
>greek and roman pagans achieved more
Yes, and they achieved exponentially more than they did with Christianity.
>nordic gods were hippies
Yes I'm sure they were, the vikings were essentially buddhists and the goths were pacifists.

Freddy on the Jews and "communialism". Man was a fucking prophet.

>Just how germany "propsered" in spite of it's paganism. For the record, Greek and Roman pagans achieved more bc mu Nordic gods were a bunch of hippies.
Christians wiped out all of history, culture, tradition. They did it all over the world. The only reason Roman/Greek's survived is because we had to borrow the fucking books like Plato, Aristotle, and so on from Persian Muslims.

Without Persia, Greco-Rome would just be a bunch of dickless statues and broken ruins, and a few books hidden in the Vatican. Also Nords don't build cold, fungi infested, southern buildings because they weren't all killing each other until Christianity took over and they needed major fortresses.

I said hippies not pacifists. Lots of hippies were violent enviromentalists, pro abortionists, violent protesters against "the man" ect. You are also obviously from plebbit since everyone knows on pol that the middle ages and the renaissance were based as fuck.
>Climate influences
How about fathers? Babylonians hunted down hippy pagans for SPORT and look at what they acomplished, much more than your fathers I'm sure

Plato was better than Aristotle

Plato admitted Aristotle was right about all of his criticisms of him. PLATO admitted that Aristotle was always right when they disagreed

>Nords don't build cold, fungi infested, southern buildings because they weren't all killing each other until Christianity took over and they needed major fortresses.
hahahahahahajhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahaha
Wow real well educated historian we have here.

>Be Irish monk
>write Communist level propaganda about your own people.
The original soyboys.

>Plato was better than Aristotle
t. pleb

Monks didnt have soy

Nietzsche, Evola, Jung and Schopenhauer are basically the closest thing you're going to get to a pagan/shaman tier guide through life. Nietzche and Jung specifically are probably two of the most intelligent and creative men to have ever lived.

Unless you are a devout Christian or (or just generally content in your belief and path) it is your duty as a white man to at least read some works of Evola. His interpretation of Nietzsche is all that is necessary for most. If you are a devout religious person, don't try to take on Nietzsche as a test of faith.

He will break you.

The middle ages were beyond corrupt and the Renaissance was a rebirth of many pagan values and forms of expression. Christcucks like you belong on that cross, back at r*ddit.
This user is correct, the fucking Muslims cared more for European knowledge than Christcucks did.

>He called it out more than anyone faggot.
Wrong
This faggot was a kike sympathizer
He stopped his friendship with Wagner when he found out the latter had anti-semitic opinions

It's his sister that was the red-pilled one and she posthumously modified his writings to make him seem anti-semitic in order to improve his image

I don't get where you people get this whole "Nietzsche was red-pilled" crap...he was as blue-pilled as they came. Also he was of Polish descent so probably has some kike ancestry

This user understands.

>rebirth of pagan values
No athiesm was the Enlightenment in the 1700s. The 1800s had a neo paganism movement as a part ofthe Romantic period. Renaissance was paid for by zealous catholics.
>WE WUZ RENAISSANCE PAINTERZ

Did this man BTFO Nietzsche in ‘A History of Western Philosophy’?

>Wow real well educated historian we have here.
I actually have a history degree.

You don't build fucking plasterand mortor buildings in 30-below weather (that was often volcanic as fuck in the far north pre-warming period of 1400s). You use the ENDLESS wood around you like EVERYONE still does today. Unless of course you're being attacked by your own brothers in endless Christian monarchy wars.
Of course there are major mound and iron/bronze structures that were built since 5000BC.
Keep laughing like an anrgy hipster, pleb.

This
Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome were a thing before KIKEstianity

I am sick of these brainwashed cucks who give credit to kike religions instead of their own race. Fucking TRAITOROUS KEKS. SHAME.

>I actually have a history degree
Yet you write like a fucking 14 year old.

>This faggot was a kike sympathizer
Lying kike history. See qoutes. and STFU

>No athiesm was the Enlightenment in the 1700s. The 1800s had a neo paganism movement as a part ofthe Romantic period.
The period when the white man rebelled against the rabbi God became the most prolific period in history. Then Marx used Christian slave morality and re-jewed Europeans. Seeing a pattern yet?

Karl Marx unironically worshipped the devil and was a kabbalist kike

too smart for his own good, or anyone else's really

No his answer is the most plebian, most slavish, most rotting, most wormlike answer as could be imagined.

He prefers Buddha over Nietzche? And why? Because he is a slave.

>Yet you write like a fucking 14 year old.
And you debate like a fucking Commie faggot on a fake news show.

>Karl Marx unironically worshipped the devil and was a kabbalist kike
And Jewsus invented the duality of "evil" with his fasting desert delusions of talking to "a devil". Christians just ran with it and called all Traditional faith and philosophy "devil worship", including burning down the school of Plato that lasted for 500yrs.

>burning down Plato's school
You mean the local Athenians in circa 500 BC, encouraged by Aristophanes himself

i thought he was a meme

Ancient Greece
Ancient Rome
Babylon Kingdom
Ancient Macedonia
Illyria
etc.

Fuck off you fucking Christcuck. The white race were advanced as fuck long before these kikes came and ruined everything. You're a disgrace to your race you piece of shit.

You sound like a retard desu. I don't want to take his side but you make me want to.

>Nietzsche loves power and believed it is the primary driving desire of man.
Not just Man, but all biological entities. He looked to nature and saw the ivy growing up the sides of trees, spreading and gaining a further foothold of light as it grew, he broke down existence to its simplest form and concluded that nothing ever surpasses that inert desire to Will to Power.

Fake quotes by his sister after his death you retard
Nietzsche was depressed as fuck when his sister married a well known German Nationalist and huge Anti-Semite proponent

>Babylon Kingdom
>white
The Babylonians spoke Akkadian which a semitic language you fucking retard.

King Nebudchadezzar had snow white skin, black hair, and blue eyes and was a literal genius.

Source?

Right, there are pretty good reasons why we don't see epic constructions in Northern Europe.
>due to land raising, much of the coastline is basically a swamp which are bad places to build massive structures on
>buildings that are not tightly sealed are useless in winters and heating up a big space requires more wood
>the societies were probably a lot more egalitarian so people couldn't just assign a thousand slaves to a massive project

Babylonian art.

This is true. It is also why Nietzsche has a problem with Darwinism; Darwinian evolution shows that all live is the product of passive self replication, mutation and natural selection. There is no ‘will to power’ behind and existence. These are human values that we project onto a completely meaningless world.

Which piece of Babylonian art showed that Nebuchadnezzar has Blue eyes and white skin?

Go back to pakistan.

What's the best starting point for Evola?

Will is part of survival you fucking neet commie loser.

Nietzsche is based as hell. The only thing that's bad about him is that he's ultimately a moralfag who falls for the very mental traps that he established himself describing. So basically the perfect autist.

I thought Evola's very Nietzschean influenced view of evolution was more profound than any other I've encountered.

>He will break you

You’re absolutely right if you’re talking about someone who’s willing to look at things from an objective point of view.

Most would say Men Among the Ruins. I would say to jump right in with Ride the Tiger.

This is oversimplified. Nietzsche believed that power was the primary desire for man to achieve what they want to achieve, but he admitted he didn't understand what led man to choose which things are worth accumulating power for.

I used to be intimidated by his intellect, but after learning a little bit about Nietzsche himself I ended up just pitying him.
He would curse me with endless hot lashings in an eternal recurrence for this, though I do believe his unfortunate life spoiled a great mind

>Will is part of survival
Errr... No. Darwinian Evolution isn’t about survival and it certainly isn’t about will. It is about replication. Organisms that replicate the most pass on their genes; nature is the breeder. There is no ‘will’ involved. Just self replicating strands of DNA.

Nietzsche explicitly rejected Darwinian calling evolutionists ‘ape geneaologists’ and said “The error of the Darwinist school has become a problem for me: ” wrote Friedrich Nietzsche, “how can one be so blind as to fail to see clearly here? … That the species represent progress is the most unreasonable assertion in the world:”

Babylons were at least part Indo-European

No, there have been people I know who thought they were smart enough to refute Nietzsche or some other insane bullshit and retain their faith all the same. It can't be done imo. It drives decent men into horrible despair, and Nietzsche shouldn't be underestimated by them was my point.

It's not that I find him to be some ultimate force, I don't always agree with him. Regardless, to most men, especially men on this site I would much rather recommend Evola or Schopenhauer, or one of the classical philosophers rather than Nietzsche.

The will to power is great concept. I've been trying to think about situations where the will to power has been in conflict with the actions of an organism/human, but been unable to find exceptions.

Here.

>unfortunate life spoiled a great mind

No you fucking idiot it helped create one of the greatest minds this world has ever seen! Someone who was willing to point out the major flaws in Christianity and someone who realized the death of God has a huge impact on western civilization.

I've always felt the term oversimplified was redundant.
You're speaking of his views on the individual, I was more speaking of his view on the species. He saw people as parasites more than lions.

*too oversimplified

I was more so only referring to his criticism of Christianity not his overall philosophical views because i too agree the man isnt infallible and neither do i agree with all he states.

Good advice. Reading Nietzsche is absolutely essential for Sup Forumsacks that are not Christian, but I'm not sure if Christians should read him. They are at a high risk entering a ride without God that never ends.

Nietzsche lit a fire inside Hitler. Not being fanatically against jews doesn't make one bluepilled.

He was a fucking retard
He criticized Christianity but he was against Anti-semitism despite kikes being the ones who invented it

The only reason he was popular is because he came up with cool titles like "God is Dead", "Will to Power", "Thus spoke Zarathustra" etc.

Those qoutes are source kike. But nice try.

Well, I try not to be a cunt to anyone who still believes because I know how desperate the search for an existential grounding can be. If someone is religious, I stopped viewing that as a sort of character flaw when I was still very young. They can still be intelligent and virtuous, even if they choose to not be objective about everything. We aren't very objective beings.

>thinks nietszche implied god is actually dead and not merely dead in the hearts of men
>thinks nietszche's atheist

well someone is 18 or fat. and it isn't me

My first time reading this I think I spent an entire evening in pure bliss. I knew I had to read more Nietzsche immediately.

WE

>Nietzsche lit a fire inside Hitler.
Yeah, Elisabeth Forster Nietzsche sure fucking did but not Freddie

Freddie was so against anti-semitism he broke several long-time friendships with a ton of people and even his relationship with his sister became strained when she married Forster and because of their differing views.
FFS he wanted all anti-semites shot dead and wanted the pope in prison
thenietzschechannel.com/correspondence/eng/nlett-1889.htm

Kek. This reminds of that shitty ass movie called God’s Not Dead where they completely take “God is dead” out of context. It’s sad but hilarious, you ought to watch it sometime.

t. former christian who thought God’s Not Dead had all the answers