archive.is/lxT2S)
archive.is/Jg5nQ)
youtube.com/watch?v=AyFxDlOVwAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

>goes after Bannon instead of the author or better yet, ignoring the book
>leftist msm predictably runs with palace intrigue, omitting accomplishments
>"we want a daca deal"
>challenge establishment/incumbent gope candidates in the midterm primaries? *looks at mcconnell* "I don't see that happening"
>whew lads
>(we) establishment now?!?!?

do you support >this direction?

drumpf

MORNING
>Trump tweets: "The African American unemployment rate fell to 6.8%, the lowest rate in 45 years. I am so happy about this News! And, in the Washington Post (of all places), headline states, “Trumps first year jobs numbers were very, very good.”"
>"Brian Ross, the reporter who made a fraudulent live newscast about me that drove the Stock Market down 350 points (billions of dollars), was suspended for a month but is now back at ABC NEWS in a lower capacity. He is no longer allowed to report on Trump. Should have been fired!"
>"Now that Russian collusion, after one year of intense study, has proven to be a total hoax on the American public, the Democrats and their lapdogs, the Fake News Mainstream Media, are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence....." "....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star....." "....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"
>"""Report""" claims North Korea says it is likely to compete at Winter Olympics
>Tillerson says NK strategy is working
AFTERNOON
>Trump gives statement at Camp David
>Says welfare reform may have to wait
>Says he's willing to talk to Rocketman
>Calls out Sloppy Steve
>Says Mexico will pay for the wall
>Says: "I’m not under investigation, but maybe Hillary is"

benis

I'm excited for miller tomorrow

I want a tweet

Thank you Hope, love you!

hot

I miss her lads....

>The Gorilla Channel where they fight all the time
BET?

Yippee-Ki-Yay ...

Speedy summary?

the winds changed today. feels different in the bones.

He gets his indictment?

>tfw no major North Korea happening in the past few months
I heard there will be talks between NK and SK, but that isn't bigly enough for me.

I think we will see Trump and Kimmy meet in Florida. Kimmy probably is realizing he can't out shit Trump and Trump won't let him talk shit without consequences anymore.

Yeah what happened to that dude? He was awesome during that press conference that one time hopefully he's still around.

He's just going on Tapper's show.

Mueller take all the time you need to do the job ;)

don't forget trump also praised the talks between nk and sk, said it "should be between them"
i would assume this means the US is playing a large behind the scenes role and is looking to distract attention AWAY from the talks

I don't get it, she still has her twitter?.. ohh no. its terminal soy.

Fucking gay.

he's going to be on cnn at 9am tomorrow
he's still very present and very active within the admin

>Eichenwald pulled all his stocks and his kids education funds because of impending Trump Presidency
>DOW skyrockets
I hope his kids never forgive him

He's gonna be on CNN tomorrow

Go to bed, Zarf

J U S T

youtube.com/watch?v=pbe5XnofCaU

>book

Thanks for baking, OP. Were you able to continue baking or did you just step in for one? I can get after this one if you wanted.

Is Mark Hamill's character getting fucked in The Last Jedi count as part of the Trump Curse?

DAY OF THE ROPE SOON

>Justice Department reopens Hillary Clinton email investigation (archive.is/mAoCD)
>The Justice Department has launched a new inquiry into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged in any pay-to-play politics or other illegal activities while Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State (archive.is/WalT6)
>Comey’s original Clinton memo released, cites possible violations (archive.is/afNSf)
>Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley says Comey leaked “at least one” classified memo to a professor friend (archive.is/0s9Wt)
>Judge allows House panel to subpoena Fusion GPS's financial records (archive.is/YwY4B)
>GOP senators request criminal investigation of Trump dossier author (archive.is/lxT2S)
>DOJ deal gives Nunes access to ALL documents and witnesses sought in Russia probe (archive.is/Jg5nQ)

Expect this to cause MAJOR asspain tomorrow because Miller is extremely intelligent and good with words. He won't let himself get backed into a corner and he goes for the throat in arguments with backed up facts

>let's take a picture of some fancy drink we won't enjoy in a mason jar with a fruit garnish. We never do this regularly, but for the sake of the photo we need to look like we do interesting things
>"ok baby please don't leave me"

Yes, because he's a little soy boy.

AWOO~

Mark Hamill is such a faggot

WTF

youtube.com/watch?v=AyFxDlOVwAk

Redpilling normies LVIE on their beloved FNN channel, absoliute madman!

oh my god
somebody with a life

Yes. As somewhat sad as it is to see him so bummed out, he deserves it for being so annoying. I want Stephen King to get much worse though. Seeing how much he loves writing about kid gangbangs, you can bet he has some weird shit going on.

a what?

Hamill was upset during the filming of Empire Strikes Back because he didn't think Luke should cut off the snow yeti's arm.
>It was HUNGRY, not evil!

it's six degrees where I am
too cold for the south

Probably. If star citizen turns out to really be vaporware I'm going to blame him

you can grab it, i don't want to go all night

I love him so much

Is this 5 EST? PPV?

if only she were intelligent would she actually make a qt 3.14

Really? What a little bitch, I'm glad Luke is shit now.

5pm swamp time

5pm EST probably

Stay warm

Thanks m8, I'll get next then.

I wish Mattis would open hand slap one of these journos.

Yeah it's true, he posted it on Twitter.
During filming they told him Luke was just going to scare the creature off, then in editing they changed it to cutting off the arm, because Hamill was throwing a bitchfit so they just lied to him.

CNN will be #1

They need to git gud with Zippy Water.

I just wished she'd be as vain as most other woman so we could have at least lead her down the path ala Ben Garrison
>tfw no antifafu to gently lure over to the path of the dankside with memes and constant positive reinforcement like some pavlov experiment for the ultimate redemption that is a fashfu
sigh...

if i were to guess miller's primary goals tomorrow
>make wolff/bannon look like complete clowns
>emphasize that book is full of lies by refuting specific anecdotes
>set up the media (especially CNN) as lying bastards in preparation for monday's ceremony
miller is going to lay the killing blow and demolish what's left of bannon's career. the book takes very specific shots at miller, with bannon basically calling him a fucking moron who has to use google in order to do his job. i'd bet money miller requested to be the one sent out to do this

I hope he created an official White House certificate and mails it to CNN

>acting like a PETA activist over a FICTIONAL FUCKING CREATURE

That was fucking awesome.

>CNN will be number 1

*Teleports behind you*

MAGA

Based neocon Mattis

>every morning this little fucker gives me this look

Miller destroying Acosta has to be top 5 press briefing moments of 2017

i will bet everything i own that he will use physical props

Not to mention that the Wampa was clearly intelligent on some level. It purposely froze Luke to the ceiling to harvest him later. It was an intelligent creature, not some poor wild beast.

>Thanks m8, I'll get next then.
play nice, make friends, don't stay up too late, don't talk to shills, but most importantly have fun!

good or bad? I want them to all to pay

Trump is going to be in Tennessee in the afternoon and Atlanta in the evening. How is this gonna work out?

Hey guys, I'm working on a template for a 2018 Midterm General thread I'll be updating frequently with pertinent information on candidates in each state, the important issues, etc

Can you guys help me come up with a section for the Issues for the 2018 race?

Here's what I have so far

---

(Jobs)

>With the new Trump tax cuts, the resulting economic growth will lead to more jobs
>Trump is bringing back plenty of new jobs to the rust belt
>unemployment is going down under the Trump administration

(Healthcare)

>Obamacare is massively unpopular. I know a few former Obama supporters who switched to Trump, with this issue being one of the main reasons.

>Trump has made strides in repealing it.

(Immigration)

>Trump has made strides in improving border security

>Democrats are holding back funding for the Wall

(Opioid Epidemic)

>The Opioid epidemic is caused by drug cartels sending immigrants into the country as drug mules and also all the cities most affected by the drugs are run by democrats.

(Gun Control)

>There are many voters who are pro-2nd Amendment who consider being anti-gun to be a dealbreaker. These can be counted upon to show up to vote against Democrats

>likewise, "think of muh children in schools" types might act the opposite way

(Abortion)

>we can count on evangelical pro-lifers to reliably vote for pro-life candidates, as this is often a dealbreaker issue for them

(Marijuana)

>a problem the GOP has is that its candidates generalize oppose legalization or decriminilization, and voters who consider this important can swing an election

His wiki article is biased as shit. And even as people point this out nothing's changing. And people still say that regressives and SJWs lost while they're still the most influential political group.

Of course we do. We’d rationalize Trump fucking our wives to be part of his 44D chess cnn ownage

I can't wait for him to blow the fuck out of Tapper's concern trolling for DACA shit.

>Trump prints out (now unclassified) classified intelligence documents he made available to the public specifically so he can put them next to media reports and show the depths of lies

It's not a very long flight from Tennessee to Atlanta. A few hours tops.

nice cringe pic

I am very comfy right now

I mean the Fake News award ceremony at 5pm.

Graham is such a homo looking fag god damn

Remember when he redpilled everyone on the SOL's commie plaque that was actually added later?

What's going on with Miller? Where will he be?

>Being comfy in leafland

GIBS ME GORILLA FIGHTING VIDEO LINKS NAO!!!!!!!!!

if he shows the cash from from the CIA/NSA directly to the MSM, they are fucking done. no amount of spin will make that acceptable.

>not going after Bannon after he called your son a traitor
What'd you expect? He went after Bannon AND the author

you're now manually blinking, breathing, feeling your heart beat, and thinking of your worst regrets
there ya go
oh and you have to pee

>mfw he takes over the networks to call them fake