So this happens when I open a BakaBT link now

So this happens when I open a BakaBT link now.

Did they finally realize people were just downloading without seeding?

How do I get older chinese cartoons now?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.bakabt.me/index.php/For_First_Timers#We_are_a_public_tracker
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And what was the conclusion in said thread?

And next OP will shamelessly beg and plead for an invite, others will join in, and the thread will inexplicably make it to 600 posts.

Why don't you have an AB account?

>muh sekrit club

It's just anime you fucking cunts

mine got pruned

>sour grapes

>tfw people start to beg for bakabt invites in addition to ab

> Did they finally realize people were just downloading without seeding?

Imagine if nyaa goes private as well.

It was never against site rules to use the public tracker key
wiki.bakabt.me/index.php/For_First_Timers#We_are_a_public_tracker

>Did they finally realize people were just downloading without seeding?

This was always a feature of their site. You had to register to use their search function.

Also,
>Did they finally realize people were just downloading without seeding?

The point is that there's a board for begging. Two, actually. I invite you to discover what they are. (Hint: neither of them is Sup Forums.)

This and it didn't even matter if people were downloading without seeding. Always so many seeds on older shows with no one leeching.

That's a question, does BakaBT do anything if you tank your ratio as hard as that?

I don't have invite.

They didn't do anything for 5 years since my ration went under 0.1, so I guess not?

I had a BBT account anyway so I'm fine. I also have an AB account so I'm very much fine.

>Doesn't affect me so fuck everyone else xD

It seems like the 2 accounts i had got deleted.

well that's depressing.

Pretty much. People were always so smug about using Google and the public tracker. Serves them right.

Nobody was smug about using the public tracker, since it was, y'know, a public tracker.

>tfw the files already deleted

They were when it came to registering an account.

I'm more annoyed that my BBT account that I'd had for 10 years got pruned even though I was uploading regularly because I didn't login to the site itself.

Now I have no way to access anything there at all.

We need to move everything over to archive bots on IRC torrents don't last forever once the trackers gone or the seeders dry up. There's so many shows that will be lost to time if something isn't done.

pick up a torrent from nyaa that contains the same files as a bakabt torrent and then just associate the files with the .torrent from bakaBT.

simple solution

>bakabt goes under
>has animebytes
>tries to seed as much as possible
>barely get any yen for it
>without yen i can't get more upload credit
can someone help me please

Didn't someone archive all the magnet links?

>How do I get older chinese cartoons now?
Kissanime :)

Just the stuff they deleted if I recall. They're pointless anyway if the tracker rejects you.

Didn't that die months ago?

you dont

Not yet but very soon

>How do I get older chinese cartoons now?
By buying DVDs and BDs, duh

Maybe its time to stop watching chinese toons and do something with your life

>buying anime ever

who wants an invite to AB

Enjoy being poor

me

They always say that but videos still keep getting reuploaded.

[email protected]

Inb4 gay sites

MARKED

[email protected]

>inviting Sup Forumsnons
It's like you retards never fucking learn

[email protected]

N-NANI?!

Marked, reported, blacklisted

>there are still people who believe this
Invites are there so you can invite your friends or people who you know and can vouch for, not random strangers on a mongolian cartoon board.

I've invited 5 Sup Forumsnons, no problems and they all have good ratios. Plus AB gives out invites like candy, what am I supposed to do. I don't know this many people who want to get into AB.

This. Sup Forums tends to be the worst type of people to invite. The typical poster barely even get how torrenting works.

Leeching off nyaa forever.

>mp4
>watermarked
No thanks.

>marking a 10 minute email

nobody?

o-okay... ;_;

What about older shows? There are barely any seeders on nyaa when it comes to that.

>Watching older shows

you had like 20 years to make an account
stop crying you faggot

When is somebody going to make another news is fabulo?

You can still find 97% of the shit you need on Nyaa.

>typing a uppercase in green text

>not 9anime

No, nyaa only has seeds for new anime. But all the good anime are 30+ year old.

Can you give me a few examples of such shows?

Really need password recovery now

All the popular older shows get seeded. I'm busy watching new stuff to bother with more.

I mean look at this shit. I only grab something every now and then, and I'm only a power user. Was this recent? Are they about to open up the sign-ups again?

>No, nyaa only has seeds for new anime

You are exaggerating. There are plenty of old shows on Nyaa that are seeded.

Fuck. Now I have to put up with whatever low-quality unseeded shit is on Nyaa. My ratio is like 0.001 and I'm in Australia so I can't seed even if I wanted to.

All the World Masterpiece Theater anime

[email protected]

Please, if you don't mind.

How do you send an invite on BakaBT? I have an account but can't find a "send invite" option anywhere.

Are old accounts automatically disabled/deleted? None of my 2-5 year old accounts seem to work anymore.

There is supposed to be a textfile with all the bakabt magnet links in it out there somewhere in the archives.

>Sup Forumsutism

>yfw Sad Panda is next to be kill.

I'm on all sites and I try to cross-seed stuff as much as I can. I think I'm the only seeder for a handful of shows, even. Sharing is caring. I see each site as a backup for another, no reason for me to be smug about it since AB had open sign-ups for like 6 years (just fill out the questionnaire to prove you know how to seed and you actually can form a coherent thought about anime).

This

I can't even tell if my account has been deleted or not

>buying DVDs and BDs
Lots of good that does if it's not in fucking English.

>World Masterpiece Theater

BDs fucking when

Can somebody explain to me why their torrents never start seeding for me?
they download quickly but never start uploading even if I force it with qbittorrent. Other old torrents from everywhere else seed fine

Do it on the forum site. If your account is gone it'll say your username doesn't exist.

Because no one else is downloading it.

Pretty please and thank you
[email protected]

Welp, looks like mine is gone. I'm screwed.

>That username does not exist.

;__;

I'm only going to miss their soundtrack collection.

bakabt going private will probably kill it; why use bakabt when you can use AB also there are chinese forums like anijp which is great for high quality bluray releases.

They should just make it harder to access similar to exhentai and start using robots.txt.

[email protected]

It's still unclear whether will they go full private or not.

>mfw don't download my favorites and lose everything
I hope they give warning.

>h.thc.lv
What the fuck is this?
I google searched it an it sent me to tumblr.

It's funny to see the cowardice in the anime scene. A small time copyright troll threatens you and you immediately commit suicide, while piratebay and Kim Dotcom stand up to Hollywood, the MPAA, and the entire American government and never say die.

For the AB account owners out there, does AB have eroge as well? Specifically older ones.
For example,
終ノ空
二重影
ジサツのための101の方法
I can dig these out elsewhere but if AB has these and likely others all in one place I might have to start begging for an account.

>private tracker memes are the future

Disgusting

That's still backlogged for me, picked it up from the exposure in Pre-2000 threads (though I've seen Moonmin). Are they all of fairly good quality, or are there mediocre ones?

I tried to apply before but got rejected