ITT: moments where shit got real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pEI2VPkgck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really liked the way this artist used light and dark. It rides the line between oversimplistic and a complete fucking mess like Blame; holy fuck how can anyone understand what happens in Blame, I mean wew.

So we've got
BlameThe Heart

>like Blame
holy shit I thought I was the only one

I couldnt make it past the first chapter because that art was too confusing

This guy is easily one of the most despicable pieces of shit in manga.

Also Evangelion shit in the fan moment would be the dummy plug activation. Of course there is Kaworu and Asuka after that but Toji was the defining moment

What shit did she smoke that made her from drawing the top 5 shonen manga of 2000s to drawing a fucking farming manga?

BNHA is such a wholesome shonen manga. It's great.

Silver Spoon was great and cute
Also she was raised on a dairy farm

Silver Spoon sold really well though

>not posting a true hero

thank fuck i'm not the only one

Zenkichi is great
If there is a heart in this convoluted mess of a manga, it's definitely him

3GATSU NO LION MAJOR SPOILER

Silver Spoon is better than FMA though.

Nothing against FMA, it's just a testament to how good Silver Spoon is. Shame Arakawa has to cycle it with Arslan.

more fucking when jesus christ

more like
3 GATSU NO LION UPDATES NEVER EVEAR

FMA had a large amount of oh shit moments. Ed telling al to wait for him while pointing, his gate of truth trade, al fighting pride, etc

Retards don't understand that Blame is hard to read because the scans are fucking filtered to shit. Has nothing to do with the manga itself.

>Shame Arakawa has to cycle it with Arslan

if i recalled right, She also had to take care her sickly parent.

And oh, read Hyakushou Kizoku. Its basically Arakawa Biopic told in comedic way.
Its awesome and actually makes you wonder what took it so long for arakawa to start drawing silver spoon.

Came to ensure this was posted.

I agree
Nina is overrated and rooted in nostalgia

The scanlator estimate, due to its monthly release, its going to be one volume every November.

Dorodehoro?

in the end its a devil that came and take her soul.

>marrying the child instead of the lonely cake
What a faggot.

Should've kept reading.

This one is awesome. He essentially ask her to kill him.
Too bad its in later chapter so its not explored.

For one piece,
The end of prologue chapter, and the sucker scene that cement OP readership for the next 70 volume.

also the moment when the "Strawhat crew" truly assembled.

Is that from Gash Bell? Holy shit, Clear was too much.

They're two completly different things. There's nothing to compare between these two.

it isn't even her story to begin with

anime count too? The hype during this episode was far too real.
youtube.com/watch?v=_pEI2VPkgck

I almost shat myself when I first watched it

Rail Chaser's brutality was fun to witness

I don't think I can call Hellsing brilliant, but I'm definitely convinced it's good. If you can get past some of the edgier moments in that series. It's full of some pretty great 'shit just got real' moments though, maybe too many, but here's one that stood out to me. Shame it didn't go into a threeway duel.

best edgefest to date

Hellsing is pretty brilliant, people just hate the humour and complain that it's too edgy at the same time. Same goes for Drifters, really.

The whole MA Arc is nothing but hype stuff trying to outdo each other all the time.

Gato had a hard life

I can't wait to see the Garou fight in the manga, let alone animated during season 2 in a couple years.
Not sure how ONE is going to outdo that arc. Only thing I could think of is having Blast be the new antagonist, but where do you even go after that?

>Monster Garou
>Season 2

kanaka_ascension.jpg

My favorite in the whole series comes right before that.

kinda liked this translation more

I agree, leaving the word "prayer" singled out has more impact.

Season 2 will be 2cour after the huge success of season 1, just like with hero academia.

Is this some glorious Shin Angyo Onshi?

yes

Eden sure was a ride at times

that manga made me afraid to love

Did this ever go anywhere?

too bad right after this it became the beginning of the end for what would of been something with great potential

What a monster.

FUCKING OLDER SISTERS

No, like a ton of other manga.

This comic is a meme

My dick just ascended

>inb4 and lol bb
Like I don't give a fuck, this counts for me.
I expected Terumi to be a maniac monster but Susanooh himself? The douche god? And adding his real goals was like "Ok, this guy just reached a new level of edge".

But if you want Sup Forums related thing. OP already did it. And when Envy reveals that he killed Hughes in front of Roy.

Yamada is gonna win the Akaribowl

Not really, he asks her to make the circle but he performs the transmutation himself. It's more like asking her to load the gun he's going to shoot himself with.