Never before has a WebMovie encapsulated the essence of modern American "culture" as this one does

Never before has a WebMovie encapsulated the essence of modern American "culture" as this one does.

If she spent more time swinging that hammer around maybe she wouldn't be such a behemoth

>American "culture"

that took a different turn...

Not going to lie...I can fap to this

Is this a fat hate thread?

>Destroying something that only displays an objective truth that you can use to self improve.

that guy is clearly a lifter

Ugh, how much does one have to hate themselves to do that.

It's okay that she's fat, she's still beautiful.

Just like if I go to Ireland and catch a Leprechaun, I can coerce the Leprechaun to show me where his pot of gold is.

God women are pathetically weak
Her fucking pussy swings, AND the jumpcuts
to make them go in rapid succession
ugghhhh

yooo, I've been in CR for a few days now, why do so many nonwhites here consider themselves white? I don't understand it

my first thought as well

Another day, another new fetish

I kept watching until she started to shove the dildo in his mouth.
What the hell is the white stuff hes spilling all over his meal?

Milk shake.

aww here it goes

Must be BLOAT MAXXING then because if you're trying to actually get aesthetic and you eat like that you're not gonna make it.

Liquid cheese

See, I tend to feel fat, being a good 20kg overweight with a slight gut. But then I see threads like this and suddenly feel okay.

You're enabling my fatness, Sup Forums.

>be me on vacation in San Jose about 15 years ago
>taking a walk down to the club Key Largo for some take-out puss
>little Tica qt 8/10 emerges from a shadowed alley and tugs gently at my sleeve
>asks shyly in her broken English if I'm looking for some company
>big brown eyes staring up at me
>looks to be old enough
>ask "how much?"
>she asks me where I'm staying
>tell her the Hotel Del Rey
>looks me up and down
>asks "how much you got?"
>"I got a fifty US in my wallet, but that's it"
>show it to her
>looks me up and down again
>reaches behind her back into the shadows and pulls forth another qt kinda milfy looking 6/10
>big grin
>"we both come to hotel with you"
>do all kids of fun stuff with both til' the wee hrs
>at some point during the festivities condom breaks but I'm too drunk to give a fuck
>bust nut while balls deep in milfy looking one
and then kick both out and order couple of cheeseburgers from room service
watch Gorilla Channel til' I pass out
>mfw I meet my bastard for the first time responding to a thread on a Nepalese Macrame forum from home on a Saturday night 15 years later

Legit, blacks only care about butt size. This is completely acceptable.

These fucking people. They don't just get workboots, they get fake workboots that cost more than real workboots, and they don't lace them properly. You don't deserve laces, go back to velcro light up spiderman kicks you dim cunt.

Does anyone have a video of a fat person breaking their bones because of their fatness? Because I've never seen it and I can't imagine that it hasn't happened before.

You're not even American m8, you don't know shit. Minions are true distilled American culture. Vapid, tasteless, and made specifically for merchandising and sale to the lowest common denominator.

>Minions are true distilled American culture
I thought their creator was French.

>implying like you've never had one of those days

Dude is either going to kill himself or pig out and not give a fuck
What kind of asshole films someone at their weakest moment?

That's not American culture. Thats just some fat nigger that lives in America. BIG difference.

And here's every fatties problem. That reward bite she took contained more energy than the fake sit up she just did