That Japanese guy that called Logan Paul out for showing a dead body in his vlog has received death threats by his fans

That Japanese guy that called Logan Paul out for showing a dead body in his vlog has received death threats by his fans
j-14.com/posts/logan-paul-suicide-video-reina-scully-japanese-youtuber-attacked-150577

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JNlOVdTQEIM
j-14.com/posts/logan-paul-suicide-video-reina-scully-japanese-youtuber-attacked-150577
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who the fuck cares?
i'll send you a death threat right now you fucking faggot!

>who the fuck cares

Seriously. This isn't politics and I'm really sick of hearing about this guy. He isn't important and internet "death threats" don't mean shit.

If he ever comes to Aus I guarantee someone will kick his skull in and I hope they do.

Kys op

I'll kill you, OP!

>Shocking news, user hzbpJ0x3 has received death threats from 4channers!

Did VICE not have dead bodies in their documentary?

screams PSYOP
sage

The japs are sacred of superior Aryan man

He's Disney tier cancer

i wonder what our nip counterparts are making of this in (divide by 2)ch

You're right, they did. They're left-wing journalists so it's okay, huh? >muh journalists privilege
That aside, Logan Paul is a white nigger and his behavioral issues go far beyond recording the recently deceased and uploading it to youtube. If that were all he did, he'd be no different than VICE. Watch this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=JNlOVdTQEIM

I think they’re mad because he joked about it and used it as a way to get views.

Vice’s documentary was more serious and they didn’t click bait with a dead body.

lol no.

Shut your face hole ya mong

This guy is just a product of soulless corporate consumer mainstream cultures.
If the Japanese care they should feel sorry for him.
Reach out to him. Invite him back to Japan by himself and show him Japanese culture, meet Japanese people and do some charity work to promote good will.

>killing somebody in Japan
Totally happening.

Why should i care?

Go jerk off some where else

No he needs to end up like that Red Foo faggot.

Maybe he just did it so every girl in Japan would see him and he'd smash even more pussy.

Oh this isn't politics. Yes yes... good goyim...

What happened to that guy ?

legit plan. japanese millenials hate their country

I would never invite that cunt back to Japan if I was Japanese. Have you seen that montage video of all the shit he did in Japan? He is a stupid jew burger.

That's even more reason not to talk about or pay any attention to him.

begone satan. You can tell the guy isn't in a healthy social circle everyone around him is fake. You can see it in the video in question. This is what trashy pop culture vine culture does to someone.
Have him walk around Japan for charity and meet real people.

He got glassed when he came to Aus someone in a club recognized him and glassed the cunt.

This isn't the way we do things in the west if someone is lost they need help. I pray for modern people.

WOw!! your post:
>That Japanese guy that called Logan Paul out for showing a dead body in his vlog has received death threats by his fans j-14.com/posts/logan-paul-suicide-video-reina-scully-japanese-youtuber-attacked-150577
is very much related to:
>the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
Please continue posting with mature, amazingly constructive and discussion-producing content.

>This is what trashy pop culture vine culture does to someone.

No he's just a straight up fuckwitt who loves the fake pop culture cringe crap. Don't make excuses for him he's pure cancer on par with cat videos. It's not anyone else fault he just is cancer that's his essence.

You have to let go of your hate.
>on par with cat videos

No I cannot the cancer is too much.

we forgave Japanese for ww2.

>JEW
in case you missed it the first time.

>i'll send you a death threat right now you fucking faggot!

Just do not send a flashing gif to a kike.

Does anyone else think that the video was fake?

If the body was there for a while, it would smell horribly and look pretty disgusting, yet none of the people in the video appear to be grossed out. In fact, they cannot seem to stop grinning.

And what are the odds of them happening upon the freshest body in the forest?

Will you stop this subhuman low tier threads in /pol you fucking dumb cunt

>guy
Reina Scully is far from a guy.

literally who

Vice had their documentary made by actual journalists too, and not some attention whoring vlogger manchild

Oh wow I wonder who will do it

Will it be pajeet? Will it be lee? Or maybe jamal? Or perhaps even muhammad?

Which great australian will kick his head in because we both know white people are fucked in this country and logan will actually be an improvement.

>>Vice
>>Journalism

Hack your router in half, you queer fuck.

Have you actually watched the documentary in question, or are you just regurgitating the party line for upvotes?

>attention whore neanderthal e-celebs
How is this politics you fat faggot?

SAGE.

Vice was great when that documentary first aired. It only turned to shit in the past 5 or 6 years.

Hes part jewish

Abe should bomb pearl harbor again.