Richard spencer confirmed for colonizer

>richard spencer confirmed for colonizer

>when your nigress fuck slave walks in half way through your larp as a white nationalist

Person with blanket of head = black ?
Is that how this works?

Checked

You can clearly see she has black skin and negro hair retard also

>dat ass in the mirror
Negress confirmed

No, I can't clearly see the black skin or negro hair.

>Dat mirror ass
I'm an Amerimutt. Unfortunately, I have waaay more experience with negro asses by virtue of exposure. That mirror ass could honestly belong to any race. It's really not that big.

All white nationalists have a BBC/black girl fetish.

The "dark" skin could be a shadow cast by her hair. Her hair is dark, I'll give you that, but I can't really see the negroid hair.

She was wearing a gray tracksuit with a pinstripe across the shoulders. Maybe you should comb through the social media accounts of those close to him to see if that outfit pops up.

>You hate mosquitoes? that means you must want to fuck mosquitoes.
Flawless logic there dog fucker

That was Blair White, the conservative transgender.

How can you not see this is obviously a Negress?

make a webm

I see a woman with dark hair in a gray tracksuit with a pinstripe across the shoulders with a robin blue towel or blanket covering her face.

Looks white to me.

>Air Pods
Richard confirmed to be Soy As Fuck.

I get that you don't like him, or you just feel like someone should take shots at him, but you're not going to convince anyone that watches the video that the white girl trying to sneak through to get to the closet was actually black. You can see her white neck and hands at different times. I mean, I guess I could get a webm of the scene and just reply to your threads everytime they come up since I'm probably more autistic and jobless than you. Up to you stud.

I actually fucking love the guy, but It's just funny as fuck a negress walked in half way through this.

lol wut

doesn't the melbourne IDF ever let you go home to your wife and her kids?

how hard is it to make a webm

But it wasn't. I'll get some screen shots real quick.

That's Richie's beard, I'm pretty sure he's a flaming queer.

He was drunk get over it
At least it wasn’t a ladyboy like last time

>colonizer
>made fedoras great again
best leader we could've asked for desu

wow, sargonites are really reaching for something, anything, to take attention off the fact that he got absolutely BTFO

>flag
It checks out

its clearly a black women. most likely i house maid but still

Anyone have a time stamp?

she pops up a couple times. i would just start at the beginning

i never had listened to spencer b4 this. he sounds gay. is he gay?

>hurr durr le checks out!! xDD
>>>/reddit/

>How can you not see this is obviously a Negress?
Is it his wife? She looks like her mom might have been blacked.

I don’t even know what that is. Looks like a beaver in a bathtub

How fucking useful...

No.

It's not though. I watched the live stream I'm scanning for the pics now.

this confirms me theory that white nationalism is simply the world's most elaborate LARP

Thought it was pretty funny when Richard Spencer said "So.. why don't you guys have a girlfriend? Cells."

3:08:35 She starts trying to get through. You can't tell if she's black or white.

This