Sum up your childhood anime experience in one picture

Other urls found in this thread:

funny-games.biz/love-is-the-number-of-keys-4.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NMczRJh_OeI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does this look doctored?

I need to rewatch DM sonetime.
Shit was legit hilarious for me.

Can't believe this aired also this I found this show way too comfy, I didn't even give a fuck about the game itself or the plot.

>Men of superior taste
Feels good to know that I'm not alone in the universe.

>Edgy

How old was she supposed to be again?

Also, her having an ugly ass fraternal twin was just a thing in the dub, right?

all we had over here in the early 90s was edgy anime on VHS

Did you know Duel Master was aired on the web?
You can find webrips of it on nyaa and kametsu.
The webrip is higher quality than then DVDs.

Too bad only the 1st and first-half of the 2nd season were ever dubbed.

>How old was she supposed to be again?
around 13
>Also, her having an ugly ass fraternal twin was just a thing in the dub, right?
Yep

This image isn't from the show, but man did the go overboard with her tits. I wish someone had a rip of the Japanese raws from nico.

You kids are young.

samurais>ninjas

Is it worth watching or is it just nostalgia goggles?

Anyone know where to find raws of the first 26 duel masters episodes?

It's excellent, rewatched it while ago after 10 years or so.

Sorry to hear that you got raped by middle aged men, user.

Like usual try nyaa although seeds might be a problem

Last time I tried, it just gave me the dub for most episodes and raws of the rest.

I remember being like 12 when I rented this on vhs expecting only some cool anime fights. I think it was the first naked scene I've seen in anime.

>The twist is that he really just took her to catch a rare Pokemon and became friends who share a videogame hobby
Admit it, it would be both funny and heartwarming. Wonder if some comedy anime has ever done something similar.

I watched it first a time 1.5 years ago, and I loved it. One of my favorite anime

The little girl(the one in the pink dress with the long hair) had a major rack too
There was one episode in particular in one of the seasons made for America where her tits were absolutely huge and I fapped furiously

You mean this? I think this is the biggest they got in all the shows.

>tons of scenes got censored in the American version
>have no idea to what extent this occurred since I still can't find raws for the first season

Fuck. And how did this scene show up in the American version?

I'm not sure if this is the episode(though give me the name of that episode if possible)
I'm talking about the episode "Shobu Kirifuda is Back"

God, this show has some god-tier fanservice
One of the best Oppai Loli's I've seen

bump

what about that one when it seems to start as incest doujin and is actually a heartwarming drama

It's 24-25 of the first season.

Holy shit, man, this takes me back. The OP was pretty damn catchy

Holy shit source?

Not as young as you, sonny.

>remember the 4kids dub that used pure decks for the characters but left the animations in
>tfw they called out "Hey wait a minute, that's not my card"
It was a younger time, a time when I had no standards, but still, I found it quite humorous

Also, the game was fun, albeit unbalanced as fuck. Though, you were actually encouraged to use mix decks more often, so that's something I'll give that over Magic the nerdening

product of the era

holy fuck

What a childhood that must have been.

Never thought that many years in the future, I'd look at this and feel a warm fuzzy nostalgic feeling.

Are you guys 14 or what?

>remeber the time my friend and I were playing
>he had a cutthroat skyterror on his hand that kept me on my toes for my weaker creatures
>turn 12
>he sends out his cutthroat skyterror, but there wasn't any of my creatures he could destroy with it
>he evolves it into THIS MOTHERFUCKER
>4 shields still up because defensive motherfucker
>have 1 blocker on the field, Kuukai
>Metalwing Skyterror destroys him
>guy takes 3 turns in a row and destroys me
Fucking broken ass piece of shit. You don't even need a dedicated deck to bring this fucker in. What is balance in children's card games anyway?

I didn't watch anime or read manga as a child.

Depends what you mean by childhood. As you get older, anything under 18, maybe even anything under 20 or so, feels like "childhood".

I was born in 1983 so anything ~2000 or earlier feels that way for me.

Extra turns ain't worth a shit right now when the game ends before you can get these attack trigger fatties out

Digimon ending on a sad note, which made me refuse to watch pokemon (which replaced it) for a year because I felt I'd be betraying them

All those young people

This would do the catalyst for the rabbit hole that is my life I think, this and that one where she's straddling her Starmie naked.

>when I was 13 I used to frame-by-frame this scene and masturbate to her tits

So embarrassing. Now fapping is much more dignified. You go to sadpanda, pick the first hardcore loli scat snuff gangbang manga and just do it.

I remember the VHS had previews for some other anime. To this day, it haunts me that I never got to see those.

I will have to rewatch this someday to get over the things I saw as a 10 year old.

I wanna make a webm of this scene. Where can I find it? Season 1 somewhere?

This made me like raep since I was a child.

It was pretty bad, and I typically love takahashi's shows.

I thought that was how you kissed ladies, oh this sequenced ruined me!

I wish that I were a child again

>Be a kid
>Watch Hamtaro
>Be an adult
>Watch Cocotama

Fun things never stop being fun.

Anyone else tell their parents they don't want b-day parties? Why?

>pic related

When did you stop playing in superhero costumes on the street because you were afraid a girl saw you? That when your childhood ended.
Mine was at 11.

My parents used to tell me that Hamtaro and CCS were for girls. They still let me watch them every week. Maybe it's about time to try to rewatch Hamtaro.
I never played superhero, but I stopped pretending to be a pokemon around 14 (because all my friends did) does that count?

Yeah, it does.

I stopped being a kid at 13, then became one again at 20 or so. It's been fun.

What a wonderful time to be alive.

I can't believe how well this holds up to this day considering the release format.

I watched cutesy stuff almost exclusively when I was around 9-10 years old

middle school library had the full set of books. this one was popular. same with the shower one.

No way her tits were that massive to be used as gag like that. For a kids show; I'm surprised they let it air over there with nipples popping out too lol

funny-games.biz/love-is-the-number-of-keys-4.html

I vividly remember watching this on this exact site with my neighbor among others. Now he's a normalfag with a gf.

I remember reading Azumanga for the first time on a school trip to Boston when I was in the 7th grade. After one drawing of Sakaki in a bikini I got a hardon and had to wait all day to get to our hotel so I could jerk off to it.

It's so funny to think that now I'd just have a Sadpanda account and I'd have a few doujins or pictures saved to my smartphone or something.

Hamtaro is a uni-sex show, I have no idea where your parents got that idea from.

My freshman year of High School I brought Negima to school every time I got a new volume. I had some jock-ish friends who would ask if they could see the pages with tits/panties.

The three manga I read that year were Negima, School Rumble, and Hayate no Gotoku. That was ten years ago and they're all over now.

The plot made no goddamn sense. The characters ranged from annoying to fucking stupid. The plot twist was stupid.

This was a mess. Although I do remember watching it multiple times.

Might be the first role I ever actually knew Ogata did and might've been what made me a fan.

SPACE IS COOL, OKAY?!

Trying to wake up

>She lives
>Get after get
Truly patrician taste

Oh hell yeah.

Macross plus and Patlabor got me started.
information High is still on my play list.

youtube.com/watch?v=NMczRJh_OeI

At least it wasn't a transexual user.
>the first approach to sexuality you had was because of genderbending

>You'll never be like her.
>Anime made me a degenerate.

Main Negro

A-are you me?

>Negima
Muh nigga. That and love hina were the start of waifu wars at my school. Eva and chachamaru were the first 2D I loved and gave me so many fetishes. Still get off to biting and femdom to this day.

I'm still so annoyed I never had more than the first 5 VHS tapes of that

I fucking loved the ED

Mods don't care about the nipple anymore really. Just don't spoil it and you are fine.

Superior taste right here.