What the fuck do we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young white males?

What the fuck do we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young white males?

rogain

Shave it off like your grandpa did, faggot.

Buzzcut and weights

Give up and become a tranny

It doesn't exist. It's not "low T" either. Low t hair loss is different to Male Pattern Baldness which tends to start in your late teens, early twenties.

Jew media makes you think baldness happens when you're 38 because that is when actors stop giving as much of a fuck about using their minoxodil, finasteride and wigs.

High T is correlated to baldness.

No, DHT is.

Then why are all soyboys balding? There has to be more to it

Bump

Dht is the problem... fix ur liver, sweat often and keep yourself alkaline.

Your body makes DHT from T. There are even "T increasing" supplements which just stop some of your T turning into DHT.
Which is not good for muscle gain, because DHT is better for muscle gain, but it will retard MPB a bit.

It's how much of your testosterone gets converted into DHT. Take stinging nettle supplements.

>Male Pattern Baldness which tends to start in your late teens, early twenties.
top kek

>be 20
>virtually all other males my age save one or two have perfect hairlines and thick hair

uhhh ever heard of finasteride? Minoxidil?

yeah either of those, or both. im on finasteride. pretty much proven to be the most sure and effective treatment of balding.

takes like 6 months before u see results. side effects are common it seems. so far its been like 5 months and i still have my sex drive.

is quorn safe?

I think it's just Confirmation Bias. Lots of guys are balding and you're paying particular attention to soyim.
MPB is hereditary. It has been with us for a long time and guys with it lived their lives, got wives, had kids.

it exists, and its because of excessive masturbation and a lack of sunlight

the hair is like a plant, if you deplete its minerals and light source it fails to grow and cuts off the weak links. look up ancient chinese medicine (they didnt have jewish incentives) and how they cured it - they constantly mention masturbation as prevailing habit amongst early balders my dude. same with members of the royal society leading up to the 1900, sme observation.

What if you have a mishapen neanderthal head?

What are you having trouble with, here? Only a minority of men experience MPB.
More than that will see age-related thinning later in life. That's not the same thing.

achtually i dunno about how common side effects are.

i basically chose beauty over a healthy sex drive. but hopefully i can keep my sex drive. i don't think everyone loses it.

god it must suck being white

I'm a 6'5" white dude who went BALD at just 20 years old. I started thinning bad on the top of my head and the widows peak was getting bad as well.

I seriously wanted to kill myself for a while. THANK GOD I have a nice skull shape because I shaved my head with a razor right around 21 and it looks very good. Obviously it would look better if I had a full head of hair, but what I can I do? No options.

I'm now approaching 30 and i have no problems meeting and dating women. In fact, for the same amount that don't like a shaved head, there exists an equal number who like it. I still date around mid-20's aged women.

baldness is caused by having shit genes

Put less hormones in the food and drinks

>be 18
>start losing your hair a year ago
>will have to shave my head completely off in a few years and go bald
>will be completely 3/10 looking ugly person.

ahhhh all ppl go bald retard.

go cuck urself

get out of my country shit skin

That’s not the same as balding. Hair thins like that. Who really cares?

I have a family member almost exactly the same age as me. He has less hair than I do even though he's handsome, married, has kids while I look very much like a soyboy.

So I don't find it credible that this treatment is going to work well for anyone.

that's retarded. genes are more complex than that but dunno why a retard would understand that.

>go to sleep

Feed them soy to reduce their testosterone.

Hey mods/janitors, do you fucking jobs and delete this stupid ass topic.

This is off-topic.

Fact.

High T is the tomato shaped man with a bald head. Ain't pretty.

Tell me Sup Forums is better to have gray hair at a young age or bald at a young age? im 26 with almost a full head of gray hair.

DONT D IT I DUN WAN THAT FUCKKKK

>Be me
>Italian ancestry
>No man in the last three generations of my family has gone bald
>Most died between 70-85 years old with a full head of hair
>I'm just about 30
>Hairline has not even started receding

Feels good man.

Broke: hating off-topic threads on Sup Forums
Woke: realizing that Sup Forums has been constantly slid by threads that are technically on-topic but engineered to be shitty, for years.

>tfw full thick head of hair
It's mostly genetic but eating right and exercise wouldn't hurt. Besides, hair on men is overrated for women. If you can pull off being bald or a buzzcut you will look better to women than any hairstyle.

>never go out
>masturbate a lot
>full set of hair

day of the rake

soyboyity in my experience occurs to internet fiends. it has to be a mixture of poor diet (highly lacking in fruits and vegetables, as well as good fish and oils), a lack of exercise, and chronic masturbation. For me added to that was also cigarettes and weed

now that i eat healthy, exercise, and jack off way less, my hair looks a lot better and it is darker and shinier, lookng less dry and frail/brittle too. used to have really nice like paul mccartney hair and then went at 17 after a bad breakup mixed with drug addiction i went into a 2-3 yr chronic depressive phase replete with smoking, letting body go to shit, and jacking off constantly.

6 months out of that loop my hair no longer sheds and it even looks like i am regrowing spots that were balding. no one in my family is bald either so at least in my case i am 100% sure excessive masturbation and poor diet/exercise were the cause

that's just an eastern european hairline. All my itialian uncles have it. I have it. Bruce Willis has it. Get a grip. When you have a receding hairline on account of losing hair, you'll know.

since women could vote, hair is extremely important if you want to get into politics, unless youre a billionaire like trump

>It doesn't apply to me therefore it's not true!
Fucking leaf gas yourself

grey hair is george clooney master race, very lucky. salt and pepper look with that strong thick hair is good genetics