Red pill on bitcoin and Ethereum

Get red pilled on bitcoin and Ethereum before the jews control it in the future. Mark Zuckerberg is already looking for ways to own Cryptocurrencies

cointelegraph.com/news/zuckerberg-eyeing-out-power-of-cryptocurrencies

google.com/amp/s/www.ndtv.com/business/bitcoin-rises-again-as-cryptocurrency-gets-a-new-pal-in-peter-thiel-1796797?amp=1&akamai-rum=off
google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/finance/city/900932/Ethereum-record-high-cryptocurrency-bitcoin-boom-digital-online-trading-future/amp

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/en/trade/MAD/BTC
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/satoshimadness/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don’t forget ChainLink

Disclaimer: I hold link

Shoo shoo stinky linky

The jews already control bicoin. the fuck you on about.

its a ponzi scheme that just uses more electricity lmao. traded by a bunch of faggots that understand neither cryptography nor trading

Don't forget ChinkKoin

you cant control bitcoin.

ethereum has a leader that can be controlled via water boarding for instance.

if anybody tells you to get anything other than bitcoin ask them if they own any of what theyre shilling you. dont ask them why though, theyre trained to break your suspicions.

the crypto fad is built around the fear of normal currencies collapsing. normal every day people shouldnt bother with it. you dont have enough to matter no offense but the average american lacks any real saving in a bank account

this is mostly about what some banks fear and the talk bleeding into what the wealthy fear which is a lack of reliable returns in a post regulator adjusted gold value world. it cant get to the all time high ever again niggers its over . wont even stay above $1,200 a ounce easily

this!!!

I'm an IRL oldfag who has just taken his first babby step into this shit as of an hour ago.
Neither Coinbase or Gemini will even send me the text message for opening a new account.

binance, isn't allowing new users either,
you're fucked until either bitcoin crashes or the hype dies, whichever comes first

>HOW BEST TO USE THEM IN OUR SERVICES

It's also not an investment if you don't get a return. If you are going the price continues to rise, it's just speculation.

I told you XRP is the future, it is the only actual payment system that works.

Bitcoin, ethereum and all the other crypto shitcoins are not. They do not work and will never work on any scale.

>XRP
the only coin that has any practical value, and it makes lolbertarians mad. win win.

The exchanges are flooded with people. Everyone's bailing on the fiat crap. I got into it barely a week ago as well.

From the user who brought you DBC, PRL, REQ and a few other low cent coins, I present you next weeks x3-x5 moon mission.

Ok, now pay attention anons. We are at a point where normies see the gainz of Stellar, ADA,Tron, DBC and other high supply coins and want to join the latest crypto fad, High Supply/Low Cent coins.

Meet Satoshi Madness (MAD). Currently sitting comfy at 2 sats. Thats right, just 2 sats. One of the few oldschool coins that hasn't mooned this season and it's about to brake out. Sell walls are thin and with the power of biz and reddit they will only get thinner in the coming week.

yobit.net/en/trade/MAD/BTC

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/satoshimadness/

Join next weeks moon mission now at Yobit.net

yes goyim, buy jewcoin™, you trust the banks, don't you?

psssst buy dogecoin

I trust the banks to make money

You made me laugh way too fucking hard at this