Yuno

This is my wife! Say something nice about her!

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/452921/4af0df2128/
youtu.be/NI_fgwbmJg0
youtube.com/watch?v=2lx0S9LrOPc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's fun to rape.

she's a mentally sane and adjusted person

Rude! Delete!

She doesn't love you, she loves your double from a previous world.

she's a cunt

She wants you to stop making this thread everyday

No, fuck you

>This is my wife!
I see what you did there.

Th-that just means our love transcends dimensions!

nice hair ;)

Her husband is very handsome!

I look very tall in this pic!

Yes, my wife is very cute and loyal, op.
Would you like to watch me fuck her?

Minene best girl

exhentai.org/g/452921/4af0df2128/

Get out

But this is the first time I made this thread!

Your wife's a crazy bitch.

>crazy bitch
Don't use oxymorons

She'll kill for you. She's a keeper.

Thank you !

I will not let this thread (about my girlfriend) die

The thing I like most about Yuno is that there's no particular reason she's that dedicated. I know about the parallel worlds thing, yeah, but that doesn't guarantee that a girl would love you. It's like she has romantic OCD and she just decided to direct it to Yuki.

She will knife anyone to protect the person she loves. She would make a good mother

Your Yuno is the second-best Yuno in anime. That's nice, right? 54-year history and she's only one away from being #1!

How can one girl be so adorable?

Dubs-kun, personality is a big factor in physical attraction. If two women are physically identical, but then one has a better personality, then she will be prettier. And Yuno has the best personality!

Nice dubs

She needed someone for emotional support after her parents died.

She fell in love with Yuki because he was literally the only person in the same room as her to reach out to; she could have fallen in love with anyone. Maybe even another girl.

I always thought that she fell (obsessively) in love with him during their time together in the first world, which explains her already existing compulsion in the second

I'm saying falling in love is one thing, but becoming a slasher is another

Yeah, that's what I mean by falling in love during the first world and then that love turning obsessive as the events transpired taking them from the first to the second. We don't know much about the Yuno from the first world.

In the second world it's literally her from the first world. She killed the native 2nd world her.

So yes, she was already in love with him from back in her timeline.

And yes this. The story acknowledges that she and Yuuki were just fucked up people who fell in love with each other for stupid reasons. Having said that, it also makes it clear that stupid reason or not, they really did fall in love with each other.

I don't know. In the beginning of the first episode when second world Yuno gets killed she calls out to Yuki for help, implying she's already in love with him there too.

Oh and the thing from a year prior where she said she would marry him happened with second world Yuno too.

They're literally the exact same person, just from different points in time.

Whatever happened to Second World Yuno (besides getting murdered, obviously) happened to First World Yuno.

Sorry, I meant "first world" as the original, non-messed up timeline Yuno who proceeds to be the star of the second world.

You guys really don't understand time travel, do you?

This wasn't time travel, was it?
>you guys don't understand a totally made up thing that works differently in every fictional world

Yuno is qute.

It was.

The basic concept is usually similar: Something changes in the past, the future also changes.

First World Yuno was exactly the same as Second World Yuno until she went through the Survival Game.

She time traveled back to after she first met Yuki, killed herself (presumably, her god powers protected her from a paradox), and started being overprotective of Yuki, resulting in him becoming a coward.

This warps the timeline, which should have been a clone of the First World, into the Second World; as far as we know, the Second World was similar, but not exactly the same, as the First World.

When she and the Second World Yuki were the only Diary Holders left, she traveled back to before she killed her adoptive parents and met Yuki; the Second World Yuki, Second World Minene, and First World Muru Muru followed her, and the sheer temporal fuckery of all of that resulted in temporal distortions (Funatsu being caught before he killed the Kasuganos, the Houjous never joining the Omekata Cult, etc.), the most notable being that the Survival Game never happened.

The result was the Third World timeline, a timeline in which the Diary Holders were good people and led happy, normal lives (except for Hiyama, but fuck him).

Yuno is MY wife

back OFF??!

No u

If you love her as much as you say, you will watch the whole thing.
youtu.be/NI_fgwbmJg0

She's inspirational as fuck

She outright said that, but still in the end she does love Yuki so it's all good. Just someone to help her through things. Let's not mention that she was known at school for turning down guys

She looks like a shitty version of Akari.

Akari looks like a half-assed loli so I don't see the connection

Man yanderefags are that pathetic, huh?

She's pretty smart tbqh

Autistic as fuck? Is Yuno /ourgirl/?

>Yuno is MY wife

I see what you did there.

All Mirai Nikki girls are great.

But she's the best.

Pic related.

Yuki Yuki Yuki Yuki Yuki Yuki Yuki Yuki Yuki Yuki

DELET

She likes polygamy

I love Yuno

I'll be sure to watch her show when I finally finish the Steins;Gate series.

Starting watching this recently. Was not expecting Kaworu to show up in ep. 8.

Shut the fuck up Amano, get back to taking care of space time.
Fucking gods shitposting on a tibetian chopstick carving blogs, where is this world going

I liked Yukki as a protag. He was a very realistic representation of a loser loner being thrust into a survival game and everyone on this would cry exactly like he did

>Cute yandere wants to fuck you
>Oh no why is this happening to me...

He's still a faggot.

Why can't we have an anime with an MC as crazy as his yandere love interest?

>user thinks he would have the balls to fuck crazy
Wake up from the delusions

Mirai Nikki is the author's magnum opus, he needs to continue it.
New mc other than yuno would suck thou unless she's her child.
youtube.com/watch?v=2lx0S9LrOPc

posting better yandere

She'd already saved his life multiple times by the time he gets a chance to fuck her. His mom gives him permission too. Finding corpses in her house isn't a valid reason not to.

You'll have to be happy with manga. Abnormal kei joshi iirc

What is wrong with her, anyway?

Autism?

Schizophrenia?

BPD?

All three?

Antisocial personality disorder
With some Borderline, schizotypical and dependency disorder

>The anime is too pussy to actually show rape

What a waste of a scene

You know what people say about the quality of used goods user

Yuno wasn't raped, but at two of the others were. The blind one and the one who was a couple with the pompadour guy.

He had a shit mom anyway
not as shit as his father of course

I hate this bitch.

Trash

I need more yandere in my life

Stop bullying my waifu.

Why is she so cute?

Because she's broken

She awoke a new fetish in me.
But realistically yandere will contribute to more loonies deluding themselves into actual stalking believing they're in love, and crime will go up.
Thanks, Japan.

fpbp

psycho = saikou

Her hair looks small

What did he mean by this?

mind=blown

Neck yourself.

But I just fapped user

Fuck off YGFW, you should be dead.

nice

tfw no yuki bf

Slut