One Piece

Pudding confirmed top cute!!

No she a slut

First for can someone explain this chapter's title?

mangastream isn't that bad honestly. but yea, viz is often better

So they're married now?

Yes, technically the marriage is over, but it got interrupted at the kiss part.

She was a good girl all along.

APOLOGIZE.

Isn't pudding power way too convenient? I'm more than sure she will die by the end of this arc, in a good or bad way, it would be way too complicated leaving someone that can manipulate memories running rampant out there, do you guys remember Bleach? Nobody would want a 500 chapters arc with this shit.

There was never going to be a kiss, Pudding just had her life view shattered after the first person was disgusted by her third eye.

Guess you got your real prince after all Pudding.

SaNafaggot eternally BTFO

Leave Katakuri to me!

sorry pudding. i shouldn't have let them shake my belief in you

>Luffy is eating the fucking cake while unfolding his master plan

I know I shouldn't be surprised but

>Guts fighting with a stick
Oda fucked up.

never forget

Okay, but what's the deal with the jello?

Leave world government to me!

Let's say Pudding does join the Straw Hat, the role she could play is the crew's spymaster due to her Memory Devil Fruit and acting abilities to gather intel on the enemy. Plus her third eye will be useful (unlocking with shonen friendship bullshit because of course) meaning if Robin is busy, Pudding can read the Poneglyph herself which can be used on the way to Wano seeing how Robin is currently with the Wano Team.

There's a good chance that the Three-Eye Tribe are somehow linked to the Lost History and Poneglyph.

Pudding is married to Sanji, that means she's crewmember now.

>Lives in the same country with unnaturaly long leg people, minks, half-sharks, egg-person, weird midgets and countless singing objects.
>The only one who gets bullied

ODA YOU FUCKING HACK

It's probably a jelly, who has Capone's soul fragment.

BTFO FOREVER

It was inevitable, but sooner it is, the better.

I'm looking forward to seeing Vivi again. But I'm definitely not looking forward to seeing Rebecca again.

leave jobbing to me

Growing up where everyone is supposed to be accepted for their difference is pretty much the icing the cake (ha) for Pudding.

Are those Big Mom's kids? No one else would be crazy enough to bully Big Mom's daughter. Which means Pudding has probably killed her own siblings.

From some guy on AP:
>The Japanese raw titles of this chapter and previous one are similar, which I think reflects Oda's humor.

>Chapter 861 "演技派" (someone good at acting)
>Chapter 862 "頭脳派" (someone good at strategy)

>Considering Viz translated previous chapter title as "Veteran Actor", perhaps Viz will translate this week's title as "Veteran Strategist".

>Capone is probably impressed at Straw Hats' great "strategy" in this chapter like he was in the previous one.

leave Blackbeard to me!

Aside from all the chapter hype...
WHEN WILL THE NEXT COVER STORY HAPPEN?
I'm tired of 7-yo tard jappo requests

>ywn see a cover story of Kuzan rescuing near-death Monet, healing and taking care of her and parting with her amnesiac snowy princess for Baltigo to meet with BB pre Revo fight

>ywn see a "Barto Club Adventures in the New World!" cover story

Almost worst girl yet.

>what if Pudding alter Big Mom mind to CREATE place where all races equal.
>It's not Big Mom dream, but Puddings dream.

Kids can be cruel Jack.

Leave Pandaman to me

I wonder that Kuzan forgot on Punk Hazard in the first place.

Kek

>Big Mom
>Caring about her children

She couldn't give a shit about her children, seeing them as henchman and tools on her path to becoming Pirate King. Did you really think BM cared about Pudding as a person, she only wants the power of the third eye. Hence why Pudding became such a bitter bitch in the first place.

cover requests are great.
Also Monet is dead as fuck and please leave.

Pudding: "Wait before we go any further..." shows 3rd eye. "Well, this is me!"

Sanji: "You're beautiful."

Why is Sanji such a sperg?

I think Pudding's dream is to find her actual family or the remaining Three-Eye Tribe. Seeing how she might be the only one left alive with the expectation of her yet unknown father.

Honestly, whether it's a dick or even a third fucking eye, a hole is a hole.

Third eye is nothing compared to the very real cock every Okama possessed.

I doubt that, if anything, judging by the recent chapter, it might simply be that she wants to be accepted despite her third eye/maybe wander the world freely like Lola.

>that image

>Sani survives by being his usual self

GIVE IT UP FOR THE REALEST NIGGA IN ONE PIECE

>Not wanting to marry a girl with 3 eyes and a cock

Fucking causals I swear.

>happens upon some freak with an eye fetish
>instantly breaks down and fucks up the whole plan
why do we like this bitch again?

Kureha will BTFO everyone since she's the long lost Sixth Elder

The real question is..
Is her fruit on Nami's tree? Snow Rabbit for nakama

it's not an eye fetish it's a woman fetish

Again, What if the 3 eye tribe is a false memory pudding put in big mom to make her the fave kid?

i don't care about monet, but i'm ready for the new cover story.

The requests are fun, and there have been a lot of really great ones, but yeah hopefully after the color spread.

Sanji devotion to women might have cost him a few fights, but that same devotion that saved him on occasions.

oh shit that would be really cool actually.

aren't devil fruits reincarnated in the nearest fruit available when their user dies?

>>Capone is probably impressed at Straw Hats' great "strategy" in this chapter like he was in the previous one.

Capone's men are the ones who put a mirror inside of the cake.

CP0 will assasinate Cobra but it's okay because he'd die soon anyway and it'll make more monarchs distrust the WG.

holy shit Oda is gonna give Carrot the snow fruit

People don't bully other people because they're different.
People bully other people because they want to feel power over someone else to make themselves feel better, and they just use the fact that their victim is different as an attempt to justify their actions.

>aren't devil fruits reincarnated in the nearest fruit available when their user dies?
Ye, pretty much.

jej

A NON-FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT MR. HACK GIVES US ANOTHER BREAK AFTER NEXT CHAPTER

Why was Reiju speechless when sanji dodged the bean? Did she finally realize that Sanji is a top tier vinsmoke that shits all over the rest of them but he was just holding back?

pudding can't just create false memories out of nothing, she needs to copypaste from other people or cut away

>Leave Big Meme to me!

yeah by now you'd assume oda has the power to postpone national holidays

Eh, Luffy's entrance wasn't that funny...I expected him to go full Tankman mode with a funny face drawn on his stomach whilst yelling "this cake is so YUMMY!!!!" To really stick it to Big Mom. Still, using the clones is a genius move as far as diversionary tactics go

does he have scheduled breaks? wtf i don't how i feel about oda now

I hope so. Come to think that Luffy is more or less the only one who demonstrated his final attack (Gear 4) since time-skip. Sanji probably has lots of cool tricks + monstrous haki + okama form.

>pudding will never look at your dick in pure disappointment
wtf I hate being alive now

There's just something about that expression that warms my heart...I guess seeing it again after all the DESPAIR of the last 15 or so chapters is extra welcoming

>The only one who gets bullied

Didn't say that anywhere.

Real Luffy has yet to enter though

but im huge

Luffy is disguised as Sanji.

Pudding is now my wife Nami, i'm glad you understand.

Reminder that breaking down into tears from a person calling you beautiful for the first time, is not realistic. I know from personal experience and its proof that Oda's a hack writer.

WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT ANY OF THAT

IS NIPNONG ON VACATION NEXT WEEK OR WHAT

Ahahahaha this immediately popped in my

>According to the preview page, ONE PIECE Characters Popularity Poll will be held in next Weekly Shonen Jump

>Also, there will be a super large poster in which all OP characters so far (more than 900 characters I assume) gather. I doubt Oda re-draws all characters for the poster, though.

sandman from AP

that sounds nice

It is also not realistic that Luffy can stretch his body like a doublenigga

chapter next week, no chapter after that.

What a stupid fucking nothing happens setup chapter. Yeah i guess the 'ebicness' we all were waiting for happens on the next one, right? Oda wouldn't be a hack and change scenes, would he?
That's exactly what the hack will do,
however.

It's going to be a spear, mirroring Sanji's earlier fight with Judge

>muh parallel

Having women join the crew because they're women serves no purpose. Luffy will let you join if he likes you, not because you're a woman. We don't 'need' anymore women on the crew as much as we need Brook or Zoro, but lo and behold, they're Straw Hats.

Think with your mind instead of your dick. Carrot has more incentive to join because she volunteered to help and because of her and Chopper's dynamic. She just so happens to be female. If faggots like you had your way, you'd make the whole crew into a semi-harem, despite Luffy's character countering that fact.

>people who actually think that no one will kill Pudding in the next few chapters

oh shit

He's done for.

This is the best arc since Dressrosa.

Why were there clones?

no, next chapter is reverie

Question is if her trees were the closest fruits to her.

>popularity poll
How far will Law drop? Also Oda pls don't put yourself through so much suffering

>ONE PIECE Characters Popularity Poll will be held in next Weekly Shonen Jump
Another one? We just had one a little while ago.

They used to be spaced out by at least 5 years.

Mirror Mirror ability to ruse the people at the wedding.

how much time did it take you to come up with that one?

Counterpoint: Carrot sucks and would be worse than Brook.

>brulee says "SORRY MOM THEY MADE ME DO IT"
>2 panels later there's tons of clones

Gee I wonder why. It's not like there's somebody with the ability to make clones among them who already showcased said ability.

They made Brulee do it. What's more, I think the clones are actually Jinbe, Pedro, Nami etc.

>Carrot will make it to the top 10
feels good