True Meaning Behind Sloppy Steve

That name Trump gave Bannon has far reaching consequences only now being understood

>Bannon aided in peepee party narrative
>Trump confirms Bannon participated in Sloppy Steve parties

I love this timeline!

ATTENTION

One of there spam threads got pruned. Hopefully enough people will report this thread and grab a mods attention. Any lurkers that are witnessing this, keep in mind this is why a legit shill raid looks like. My advice is not to respond but if you must indulge sage and most importantly report the thread. This raid is being executed by the Donald, they are trying to encourage Sup Forums to shift towards more pro Jewish sentiment. They tried doing this with there trump generals but they realized after awhile it was always the same posters posting the same bullshit. Now they are using pizzagate and human trafficking to push here agenda. Never forget, we hate kikes and Muslims too, do not allow yourselves to be subverted.

>AN ABSOLUTE MAD MAN
AN ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

>AN ABSOLUTE MAD MAN
AN ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

>AN ABSOLUTE MAD MAN
AN ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

>AN ABSOLUTE MAD MAN
AN ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

>AN ABSOLUTE MAD MAN
AN ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

>AN ABSOLUTE MAD MAN
AN ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

HOLY SHIT YOU JUST COPY PASTA
CONFIRMED BOT N SHEIIT

all bannon threads are shills
do not reply

SLOPPY STEVE BANNON THE DEEP STATE SHILL WHO SHITS WHILE GETTING DEEP DICKED BY ISRAEL

>This faggot thinks he is the first person to try and fight the shills

No. The faggot you replied to IS THE SHILL telling us that we shouldn't be discussing SLOPPY STEVE BANNON

YEA
FUCKIN
LEGIT BRO

WTF IS GOING ON WITH THE SHILLS TRYING TO GET US TO NOT UNDERSTAND WHO IS JEWING WHO

SOMETHING IS GOING ON TONIGHT

this is literally textbook fake news you retarded faggot
all the quotes were fabricated, Bannon still supports Trump

It's fucking simple. Bannon was a deep state shill.

Trump doesn't support Bannon.

How come Steve Bannon didn't deny what he said? How come he released a pussy ass statement instead of tackling the accusations? BECAUSE THEYRE TRUE.

A copy pasta from the thread I was dumping Guistra and trudeau pills in

They are scared

We got the Trudeau Foundation website taken down is possibly something to do with it.

I am willing to accept that Steve Bannon is a ruse
I am also willing to accept that he is shilling for the jews
What i am wondering is what the shills who lurk dont want us to discover through discussion of this

Thats why Trump is calling him out

>Trudeau Foundation website
wow its not loading for me
WTF IS GOING ON

They want to retain as much credibility for Steve as they can because he's their biggest asset within the (((Right side)))

He was their key to divide and conquer Trump's base and now that Trump has disconnected completely from Bannon they don't have a way to divide us.

We fucked them. Try the Radcliffe foundation website It should be uo since they wiped the pedo logos in 2016 off there

shut the fuck up retard, trump was just banting like he did in the primaries
he knows you have to throw the first punch and bannon took it and it's over now

he talked about this fake news for 5 seconds and it was 5 more seconds than it deserved

They are wiping the pedo logos off Justins foundation website

Yea thats implicated in the ruse and shill part
isnt there something deeper?
Trump called him a leaker
does Steve leak to deep state to keep them a move or two ahead?
January is national human trafficking prevention month
Big habbenings this month
is this pre-emptive?

Anyways sorry im not trying to derail the thread.

Hey, foreskin eating piece of shit....WHY DONT YOU FIND THE HIGHEST WINDOW IN YOUR HOUSE AND JUMP OUT.

WOw!! your post:
>That name Trump gave Bannon has far reaching consequences only now being understood
is very much related to:
>the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
Please continue posting with mature, amazingly constructive and discussion-producing content.

KYS FAGGOT

Oh........Remember when Alex Jones and Cernovich were talking about Trump being slowly poisoned? Turns out they projected what Sloppy Steve and his buddies were doing to Trump.

Bannon was poisoning the President.

Ita more political than you think buddy

shill thread

I remember him mentioning that Trump drank diet cokes long before the mainstream media reported that he drinks 12!!! diet cokes a day!!!! X'D

Hi, I’m bumping a shill thread

If anyome wants some reading the thread is still active.

SLOPPY STEVE BEGGED AND CRIED TO NOT GET FIRED

WHAT A LOSER!!!

Told ya he was pizza'ed. ;o)

(((Pence))) because those who know... know.

Trump really is a stable genius troll.

Or his name is Steve and he has a sloppy appearance.

You will never get our newfags SHILL

Pence doesn't work in the White House you fucking retard.

Im pretty sure when Trump picks a name for someone he googles it first. I would.

I read this out in my head as an actual person saying it

Yes he does Ernesto

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BOTS ARE GETTING BTFO

No. The Vice President has his office in the Capitol Building.

Haha, bots posts being deleted after getting btfo? Here is the same post on a different thread.

>Attention:

>One of there spam threads got pruned. Hopefully enough people will report this thread and grab a mods attention. Any lurkers that are witnessing this, keep in mind this is why a legit shill raid looks like. My advice is not to respond but if you must indulge sage and most importantly report the thread. This raid is being executed by the Donald, they are trying to encourage Sup Forums to shift towards more pro Jewish sentiment. They tried doing this with there trump generals but they realized after awhile it was always the same posters posting the same bullshit. Now they are using pizzagate and human trafficking to push here agenda. Never forget, we hate kikes and Muslims too, do not allow yourselves to be subverted.

(((Who Jewing who?))) Seems to be todays shill tactic

4d holographic chess master strikes again

Is it possible that Trump knew this? I find it hard to believe he knew of this definition but fuck me anything is possible these days.

Trump comes from a time before political correctness
if anything he probably coined the term

What if in 2010 Trump was the one that wrote the definition just in case he ever ran across a Steve that really ticked him off?
That would be 6 gorjillian diminisonal racketball

BLUMPF HAS A TIME MACHINE
THIS IS HOW HE CAN STAY SOOO FAR AHEAD

BAMP

I didn't say he did, did I?! I said Pence is going down. End of story. They tried to make him LBJ. He's finished.

if you only knew how bad things really are

Trump and Bannon are psyopsing you. Distraction protocol 101: "Hey watch this"

Saged.