youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw

ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora atheist) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/, Antifa & the New York Times, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Now it's about /ourguys/ vs. various leftists and liberals on Andy Warski's YT stream

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCvh0EFprP8
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
youtu.be/xXxvsShaAoA
archive.is/wlT1o
archive.is/8xVb5
archive.is/U27jE
archive.is/m4uOK
archive.is/9vTFJ
archive.is/LdXlq
archive.is/hpYTi
archive.is/lTl0q
archive.is/2OIJA
archive.is/ZyTvW
archive.is/wSbn5
archive.is/86BDW
archive.is/VKIks
archive.is/2p4jR
archive.is/GM8Gy
youtube.com/watch?v=K6HIek3vUIQ&feature=youtu.be&t=291
youtube.com/watch?v=frU_oWNocZg
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/
youtube.com/watch?v=NHHgqh0rfxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n-TruXHKKAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kronos clips from the Spencer vs. Sargon debate, where Spencer BTFOs the libs:

>Spencer calls Sargon autistic for focusing on the ideals of government, rather than the reality of government:
youtube.com/watch?v=eCvh0EFprP8

>Spencer explains the pragmatism of the ethnostate, and calls Sargon dumb:
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY

>JF calls-out the liberals for using strawmen:
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA

*****THE ORIGINAL SAGA*****
***VIDS ON RACE REALISM***

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
>The Madness of the Sargonites
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Thunderf00t Pussyf00ts
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Naked Ape BTFOing Kraut:
>Naked Ape Decimates Kraut & Tea on Race
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
>THE FINAL SOLUTION To the SKEPTIC PROBLEM
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
>Naked Ape Debates Kraut And Tea On RACE REALISM
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
>3 Times Naked Ape Annihilated Kraut on Race Realism
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg

PLAYLIST OF VIDS
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

Kek at that image

youtu.be/xXxvsShaAoA

Archives of Tweets where Tiny slandered JF:

> user WITH TWITTER
user WITH TWITTER
> user WITH TWITTER
user WITH TWITTER
> user WITH TWITTER
user WITH TWITTER

Could somebody give this links to JF or BravingRuin so they can tweet them?

Is a little collection of Destiny tweets were his slander JF. He basically accuse him of:
> Having an anchor baby.
> Beign a mentally ill person.
> Raping a retarded girl.

It's not just about raping a retarded girl. There are multiple false allegations that can be disproven and show that he acted in bad faith.
Not only he asserted falsehood against JF and intentionally misread the court cases but he actually created a difamation campaign when he personally or by proxy riled up people with this storys to make them spread.

archive.is/wlT1o
archive.is/8xVb5
archive.is/U27jE
archive.is/m4uOK
archive.is/9vTFJ
archive.is/LdXlq
archive.is/hpYTi
archive.is/lTl0q
archive.is/2OIJA
archive.is/ZyTvW
archive.is/wSbn5
archive.is/86BDW
archive.is/VKIks
archive.is/2p4jR
archive.is/GM8Gy

Digits and the skeptics win

The Warski debate is even better the second time through.

*fixes your sink to be centered and balanced*
What do Sup Forums?

>NEW JIM TOMORROW 10PM CST
I REPEAT
>NEW JIM TOMORROW 10PM CST
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Don't slander Sam that way ever again.

Can you imagine Sargon returning to bed after being told by Spencer that he should be thankful that Spencer pointed out he wasn’t as smart as he thought he was?

He probably crawled into bed late - after spending an hour salvaging his ego on another stream following his flight from the debate. His cow wife likely turned over and asked him what was wrong, and - breathing heavily - he brushed her off. Neither are sexually attracted to each other. It’s likely Sargon’s obesity prevents him from satisfying her.

She thinks about bringing up the fact that the family’s finances are only getting worse. Maybe he should leave YouTube behind and get a real job. But she doesn’t say anything - she’d hate for him to fly into one of his impotent rages and explode when one of her children, not his, misbehaves - which is inevitable given how little respect they have for the soft man who pretends to be their father.

He rolls away from her. His fat prevents him from laying comfortably on his side. The pressure on his organs already causes him perpetual unease. He can’t help but think about Spencer, the handsome wealthy man who humiliated him. He’s brought back to the terror and helplessness that he felt as a child being bullied by older boys for reasons he never understood. “I’m smarter than Spencer.” He says in his mind, “How dare Spencer treat me this way? And yet, he knows that Spencer sleeps surrounded by a loyal cadre of followers who would risk their lives for him, next to a beautiful woman who he dominates in the classical sense. Spencer is a household name, and Sargon is now a joke in the only place that ever gave him any attention.

Sargon wonders why he doesn’t inspire, why the only “friends” he has are strangers viewed through a computer monitor. He rationalizes, pleads with himself - all the time avoiding the real answer that, for all his “intelligence,” others are instinctually repulsed by him and his nihilistic lifestyle.

Digits and Tiny goes to jail.

He drifts to sleep and dreams what his life would be like in a better world. He has the financial security to live comfortably. His physical form is a true reflection of his self-worth. People desire him – women sexually and men ideologically. His ideas, shaped through decades of study and struggle, would change the political zeitgeist. He looks in the mirror of his dream home and recoils in horror: He’s become Richard Spencer.

Awakening in a cold sweat, he shambles over to his desktop and checks Twitter. He’s a laughing stock. It’s like he’s a schoolboy all over again. He read all the books and got the correct answer on all the tests. He knew he was right and they were wrong but no one cared then and no one cares now. He swallows uncomfortably.

He feels a hand on his shoulder. A powerful black hand.

“Am I white?” Laurence Fishburne asks.

“I... I don’t know how to answer that.”

“Yes you do. Am I white?”

“I can’t say. I can’t let them win.”

“This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I’m offering is the truth, nothing more.”

“Blue. Give me the blue.”

And then Sargon wakes up, if you could call it that, back in his meager home in his meager life. He knows what he must do to be happy, but he can’t bring himself to do it. He’ll keep drowning himself in sugar and alcohol. The only thing he’ll leave behind when his body gives out is a Youtube Archive, which will consist of increasingly petty videos with declining view counts. Eventually he’ll change his name and retreat to the lower management hell he was always destined for, his only forays into politics being glimpses of the men who dismissed him on television or in watercooler banter.

b I g t i t t y g o t h g i r l s

Holy shit. My mum came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mum but I'm literally in shock from Richard Spencer destroying Sargon of Akkad. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he winning? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the Alt Right. I want a multi racial future. I want Sargon to destroy Spencer and kill White Nationalism for good. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought we were winning the argument???? This is so fucked. sdrater yeknom reggin era tidder.

Still waiting for that one Brit poster to post teeth

WHERE'S THE STREAM ANDY

kek

holy shit

>10pm Jim time
So next week?

Friendly reminder that Destiny argues for bestiality/incest and is perfectly fine with it:

youtube.com/watch?v=K6HIek3vUIQ&feature=youtu.be&t=291

this image is old as fuck. this bitch is like 30-40 now

>So next week?
Jim Time means next year

~The Daily Shoah - Episode 239~
(le funny meme, but also serious, WN podcast)

In this segment of episode 239, Mike enoch and he gang BTFO Destiny and Sargon:

(skip to about 4:00 minutes in):
youtube.com/watch?v=frU_oWNocZg

ah, sucks we have to wait a year but i bet it will be amazing

wtf is this supposed to be a point about?

does Destiny perceive race by methods other than looking at people? what the fuck is he talking about

and also why the fuck is he so against pro-whites when he literally lives in a majority white state?

Only idiots are against diversity and read books

m8 are you a destiny shill or something? no one here unironically believes that JF is taking him to court. he's got no real case. i now you got some (((foreign))) flag under their because every single american that knows his law, and what the current situation is, knows that this isn't going anywhere. it's also the main reason JF is baiting him with tweets and mentioning actual figures - things you don't spill publicly in this fashion. now fuck off back to your tiny's twitch so we can actually do what these threads are intended for.

No, he's a bluepilled normie.

Let's not make the thread sentimental my nostalgic friend

I've been posting in Krautgate for like 2 weeks.

Also, I fucking hate Tiny.

>i now you got some (((foreign))) flag under their because every single american that knows his law
>Meme flag
Kek get fucked destiny shill.

>white for me, but not for thee goyimz

>Establishing credibility and credentials
What are you some kind of desTINY shill?

Can I participate in these threads? I, too, am a mental midget who wastes his time talking about complete strangers and their pedestrian reformulations of ideas conceived by others, after all.

What colour am I thinking of, Richard? You don't know? Racists BTFO!

Is Laurence Fishburne white? STOP WITH THESE LOADED QUESTIONS!

I need you to give me a prescriptive performative index of whiteness so I can accuse you of trying to violently impose it on others who don't live up to it, Richard. Please do that.

I literally don't care if my race, nation and people die out. The future is irrelevant.

Of course I would allow hostile foreign agents intentionally subvert my society and spread malicious propaganda. Suppressing it or stamping it out would violate their rights to undermine my nation.

Will there be bears in the ethnostate, Richard? What are you gonna do about those Richard? What do you mean, you don't even know? This is your state, lmao!!!! You don't even know! What if you're in the ethnostate and you're climbing a mountain and the rope slips and you break your neck? What would you do then???? You don't even know of your own ideology Richard!!!!

Essential Tiny Lore, quick rundown:

>is a manlet
>beat up his ex-wife
>got literally cucked
>became a "skilled" SC2 player by spamming roaches
>gets hand-held by Blizzard (programmers literally gave Zerg a buff just for him in one tournament) because they need somebody other than Koreans to win SC2 tournaments
>gets his dick pics shared publicly, and quits out of shame
>tried to murder a fat kid and his dad because they DDOS'd him
>bullied his own son on livestream for being Christian and telling his dad not to swear (son visits on weekends, etc., lives with the mom)
>tried to sue Aydin because she called him a cult leader
>has a cult of retards on Leddit
>they pay him $40 per month in order to shitpost here
>is literally funded by a Qatari Sheik who wants to weaken whites with liberalism (chatlogs posted by an Argentinian user)
>unironically supported Hillary Clinton
>supports open borders
>thinks more welfare checks will fix all problems with immigrants
>told his best friend to kill himself, & the madman actually did it
>IS A PEDO
>shared lewds of a 15-year-old girl, and harassed a 12-year-old girl
>wants to legalize CP
>tells his daughter that incest is okay (preparing to rape her in the future, much?)
>defended CP for hours in a debate
>Andy Warski hates him for being a pedo, and won't let him back on
>got BTFO'd by Naked Ape and left the stream early
>got BTFO'd by JF in the fist 15 minutes; and spent the rest of the debate deflecting, and brought-in Tara as a punching bag
>is afraid to debate Alt-Hype, and blocked him on Twitter
>is afraid to debate Richard Spencer
>is afraid to debate Mike Enoch
>is currently deleting tons of his own Twitter posts because The_Guardian is collecting info on him about supporting pedophilia, harassing people, defamation, etc.
>is gonna get sued by JF for defamation

sauce (for older stuff):
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/

>he's got no real case
Then desTINY has nothing to fear, and his shills can go back to sucking his pedophilic dick on leddit

Tell us about your mother and we might let you

so is there something else after jim`s last video or are we going to stop making these generals?

>Don't be racist, dawg

>*lives in homogeneous majority white state*

>SARGON, IS LAWRENCE FISHBURNE WHITE?!!

>i-i-i-i dunno...

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?!!

>i-i-i- just...

>IS DENZEL WASHINGTON WHITE?!! IS WILL SMITH WHITE?!!

>y-y-you're asking a loaded question...

>FOCKIN' 'ELL, SARGON!!!!! *facepalms*

season 2 of Krautgate is tracking the drama of race realism being discussed on Warski Live regularly

never stop, /kg/ will live as long as sargon does.

>*sits in his Qatari-funded mansion and plays vidya games for a living*

>*trivializes the plight of white farmers who get murdered by cartels on the Mexican border*

Truly the arbiter of morality.

all right then. this shit has been the most fun i`ve had on pol for a long time, glad its not dying

Lies. Always such lies. Video's never coming out.

Depends if JF goes through with the court case

it fucking hurts me that sargon doesn't have twitter so we can watch his butthurt

>so we can watch his butthurt
But we can

b-but he has a facebook, you can watch him be butthurt there

NAZ Goth when

We'll have an after party. The only goal after Jim's vid is Sargon, but he hasn't fucked up yet. If anything we have just started to see his downfall. We can stick it through til the end, but it may be a long time. He isn't a match falling into a cup of water, he's more of a flaming barrel of oil left in an open dirty field to it's own device. I estimate hell burn out, but his behavior decides how quick

I almost think Sargon could've actually physically sucked off a black dude live on the Warski show just to laugh at how totally TRIGGERED Spencer would get lol

He has YouTube and faceberg

#

Right so your claim is that right and wrong is subjective and that the supreme Court overturning a ruling is much like a first draft being revised. And I have to say that I don't agree, when it come to right and wrong in relation to the supreme court depend on what they rule and if it is in line with the Constitution, the thing is how the Constitution is viewed is based upon the bias and views of those Supremes at the time. It isn't like a draft being revised, it's like if I handed a paper to my boss about how to take the company forward and then five years late I come back and say yeah no that's completely wrong. What im trying to emphasize is that at no point is the supreme Court perfect or even loyal to the concept it was formed for and this can be seen historically.

Continuing to your second point, um no peasants thought highly about politics, in the past they didn't have the luxury to like we do now. But even still in modern times the average person only views politics in a cursory manner not always fully grasping the issues and almost always talking of things in general and not devsing the specifics of laws or system that will be established as they do not have the means, skill or knowhow so instead they voice the general basis for what they want. Tje people who truly figure out the specifics (yes even the American revolution) is the wealthy and intelligent: scholars, generals, philosophers, businessmen, aristocrats and inventors. These are the people who establish a system and it's specifics not the laypeople. And of you get a good group of these people they can devise an extraordinary system (which I believe the American system is for the most part) but no system is without flaws and even as the founders believed all nation's including America will eventually collapse as no system is perfect and we basically have to use hagellian dialectics to continue forward.

Nice thumbnail, mong

I can't believe I saved a thumbnail

Join the nazgoth discord
wydjWD

>when one of her children, not his, misbehaves
my sides are gone

Every time I think it's losing steam, someone makes an ass out of themselves on a live show and it blows back up. Perhaps Adam's stream tomorrow will help with that, as it will be fulling of REEEEING libshits.

Why be a nigger like Chad or Virgin negroid when you can kill both with a sword then eat their flesh for dinner. Why be a christian negroid when you can bludgeon a sand negroid muslim, burn the sand merchant, and burn the Christian cuck and thank the goddess nature for giving you superior intellect and genes??

>He feels a hand on his shoulder. A powerful black hand.
>“Am I white?” Laurence Fishburne asks.
>“I... I don’t know how to answer that.”
>“Yes you do. Am I white?”
>“I can’t say. I can’t let them win.”
>“This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I’m offering is the truth, nothing more.”
>“Blue. Give me the blue.”

10/10 whoever wrote this pasta

clip where Tiny gets butthurt white debating Naked Ape, and leaves early:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHHgqh0rfxQ

Sargon is definitely in decline, his main change and The Thinkery have lost 50% or more of their daily views since the beginning of 2017 where his livestream channel has been flat throughout the same period.

i'm still not convinced that this picture is not photosopped

Braving Ruin did a stream with JF and some other guys on Sargon's response video.

youtube.com/watch?v=n-TruXHKKAI

Sargon has to admit that JF was technically right about 40 minutes in (they were watching his stream so it was kinda slow until they agreed to do longer chunks)

>Sargon has to admit that JF was technically right
The madman wins again

Why was there no Warski today? We need new sources of drama.

Friended pointed it out and later joined the stream. Basically, ideas are more rationalizations or manipulations than an impetus to act as per Haidt's the Righteous Mind

Sarcuck is really a cuck and Spencer really is a CIA nigger, or at least an alphabet agency faggot. Doesn't matter though, Spencer totally destroyed Sarcuck and glowed all over his face.

tomorrow apparently has althype and styx according to JF from this stream

KeK getting sleepy guys

>He rolls away from her. His fat prevents him from laying comfortably on his side. The pressure on his organs already causes him perpetual unease.

Dat shrek ass.

JF and Spencer are Philosopher Kings, while Sargon is a lowborn peasant who happened to get Jewtube followers for criticizing SJWs.

This was over before it began.

fresh off of twitter

Holy shit somebody actually liked my OC
Thanks

Have you even read “Common Sense?”

Destiny is pretending to be ignorant of the other facial characteristics in different races besides their skin colour. For example, white people are literally the only race with long pointy noses. Even Asians make fun of us for it.

wasnt Thomas Paine an anarchist who supported the French Revolution?

buuuutttt Riiiiiicchhhhaaaarrrrrrrdddd. What are your first principles Richard?

you can tell by superficial characteristics but they arent the only differences, duh

nice

dayum

People can identity a race with 99% accuracy just by looking at someone

first time huh?

I'm going to have trouble sleeping tonight, because my sides hurt so much

kek

I was going to ask, isnt there a study where people sorted others by race and were really accurate?

This is relevant to my interests

>Richard Spencer
>Can't even account for future changing in attitudes towards other races within "the ethnostate" without admitting he just wants totalitarianism to keep dissenters
>Pretends that there are peaceful means to declare "the ethnostate" whilst dodging the question of what would happen if people resisted
>"Philosopher king"

Where does this come from? Is it true or is it just something to say to pick on him?

Also works for density