What did Disney's Star Wars: The Last Jedi (™) director Rian Johnson mean by this?

What did Disney's Star Wars: The Last Jedi (™) director Rian Johnson mean by this?

twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/912540171496603648

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2018/01/06/4-key-reasons-why-star-wars-the-last-jedi-is-a-catastrophic-flop-in-china/
archive.is/klULK
archive.is/wy7PI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate her more than words could ever describe

The last Jedi flopped in china

The Chinese hate space Negro's

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2018/01/06/4-key-reasons-why-star-wars-the-last-jedi-is-a-catastrophic-flop-in-china/

chinese have no patience for ((( baizuo propaganda)))

enough

>giving people like this attention
she exists because of you

She exists because no one put her down when she opened her mouth the first time.

that he wants to be asked about his feminist film agenda
yet noone wants to talk about feminazi "issues" like mansplaining or whatever brain disease is on top right now
sad!

I'm just waiting for Rian Johnson to get into sexual assault scandal like every male feminist does.

From Forbes' piece on TLJ's disastrous Chinese performance:

>I had downgraded my expectation of a $125 million to $140 million gross after I saw the picture to $80 million to $100 million, even as I was privately thinking $50 million might be the picture’s final result. Now even $50 million looks like a stretch, given The Last Jedi’s dismal $21 million Friday-Saturday start (including Thursday midnight screenings) and the barrage of competition it will face next weekend, with Jumanji and four other wide openers bound to take away most of its screens.

Glorious.

bait to make people's potential criticisms about his film be more likely to be explicitly political, and therefore less credible and easier to dismiss.

DIDN'T SAY "VAGENDA"

LEFTISTS CUNT MEME
FEMINISTFAIL/10

let's archive that

archive.is/klULK

stupid two page article
archive.is/wy7PI

All I see is two empty people with smiles. No substance in their lives. No acheivements earned. Nothing created. Nothing owned. Not a single thing to be proud of. One stripped of their dignity and forced into submission. The other growing ever more hollow as they reject their biology. This picture shows the modern couple. Empty. Miserable. Fake. A failure to nature.

They've blocked off our every escape at this point. It's like they want white men to snap and kill them fucking all. Want to retreat into games? NO! Want to just lose yourself in Sci Fi? NO! Want to enjoy a nice movie? NO! There's fucking nowhere left to turn. All of us, even you basement dwelling neets need to go get armed pronto. They want us to fight, and goddamnit, I say let's give it to them.

Well said, leaf.

jesus...how does one come to this point in their lives

Why is the black bad guy from Serenity in this pic?

>feminist film agenda
>in a movie where men do all the work

The devil created SJW to create more thots, to spread stds and slowly destory anything good with "meh culture, meh privilege, that's not fare" type bull shit. Pick up a bible and friend a brother in your boi Jesus

I actually enjoyed the movie.
Holdo was definitely an unnecessary character, but she came out of the story as an idiot because she was so openly condescending towards the people who ended up saving the fucking day anyway despite her head being so far up her ass.
on the upside, she at least went out in a blaze of glory doing an Allahu Akbar at light speed, giving the rebels the gap they needed and killing off her shitty character as an added bonus.

Nicely put. They are already dead

That face scrams pedo

>Based chinks!

The only feels they get comes from likes/shares or whatever on some "social" network.
>Yikes.