Why is NASA suddenly popular?

Why is NASA suddenly popular?
I'm seeing lots of people wearing NASA shirts and even seeing them displayed prominently at stores like Target.

What's the deal? Why now? Why not 10 or 20 years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/press-release/new-space-policy-directive-calls-for-human-expansion-across-solar-system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FLat earth damage control

Surprise surprise, the idiot Trump supporter hates NASA.

You fucking hicks, along with 85% of white people, rednecks, trailer trash, Southerners and Uncle Tom Minorities (conservative non-whites) should be launched into space, into the Sun

It's not popular. They just couldn't sell it at their own place.

you do realize Trump is reviving NASA

Thats funny since it was Obama who gutted NASA, and made them spend their remaining money on muslim outreach programs to give them missile tech.

around 2010 obama diverted a large portion of NASA budget from research and exploration into a massive PR campaign designed to make NASA/STEM interesting to minorities and women. 8 years later and the detritus is washing up in walmar/target.

This chick has become relatively popular

It's just a fashionable thing for women, like wearing a choker etc.
There's nothing behind it.

>inb4 psyop character
I wouldn't put it past (((them))).

I'm surprised no one made an Earth-chan earlier. Guess someone finally got the design right. It literally is just a moe-blob with Earth themes, how is this a psyop?

nasa.gov/press-release/new-space-policy-directive-calls-for-human-expansion-across-solar-system
God Emperor Trump wants to start the Empire of Man

There's actually planetary Chans for a lot of stuff

Like, I know there's the moon, Pluto, some other dwarf planets, the sun, black holes.

I happen to like it though
And plague chan

Love plague chan

>hasn't seen yandere Earth-Chan yet
most definitely not just a moe blob

>80's NASA: we're going to mars soon! oh no we got our budget cut
>90's NASA: we're going to mars soon! oh no we got our budget cut
>2000's NASA: we're going to mars soon! oh no we got our budget cut
>2010's NASA: we're going to mars soon! oh no we got our budget cut

it comes and goes etc.

kill yourself communist nigger

Well that's what happens when the next generation launchers are almost ready to go.

It's just a fad, those idiotic normies know nothing about the space and are not interested in it. They just want to look 'nerdy lol' or some vain celebrity wore something similar and they want to imitate it.

As much as i wish that NASA maintained its competence in the arena of launcher development. the arrival of commercial (and reliable) services has thrown a wrench in the works. would not surprise me if the SLS is never finished and the Falcon-Heavy and/or New Glenn take the top spot. hopefully that will get the ULA off its ass...

After trumps crescendo they can deny the power of brand. They are investing in their name in order to grow approval. Which is fucking stupid for a government agency, next is your cia t shirts and sunglasses

>pear
thanks for the laugh user, I needed that

people like to make chans for everything
they're making chans for computer applications too

Anything to make more shekels, hopefully it backfires and more people wake up to the truth that they are a bunch of fakers.

Holy fuck are you stupid. Trump is the one reviving NASA.

I actually saw an Antifa faggot on r/full_communism getting butthurt over her NASA t-shirt and started ranting about how "the moon landings where fake", "capitalism destroys the environment", "the soviet space program won the space race" and that "Neo-liberals are ruining the left". Lmao these people are fragile.

>Neo-liberals are ruining the left
Well at least he got something right. Neo-'s are cancer.

I support NASA because they did a good job on beating the commies and triggering Antifa members to this day.

>Shadman

1970s
Apollo
Skylab

1980s
Space Shuttle

2000s
Signs of water on Mars meme

2010s
Possible signs of life on Mars meme

Wasn't the bulk of the voyager program also in the seventies

the only argument for Flat Earth

The serpent actually was the honest one
He said to eat the apple, to gain knowledge
and Adam and Eve did, then god booted them out
You christian tales are full of holes

And that we can't observe any curvature. To many people taken to many stupid pills to realize they are being lied to.

wtf i'm a flat earther now

Because of this