Leftist comic cringe thread

Leftist comic cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhd_3CLRQHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is the trans 'girl' who makes these comics

forgot pic
what a fucking beast of a '''''woman''''

Trannies aren't traps though, they're trannies.

This comic percectly illustrates the fact that the left is so fucki g retarded that they thing nazis are literally everywhere

Totally oblivious to the fact the reason whites are upset is because niggers keep try to label any sort activity or pride they have as racist in an attempt to steal power from them without having to earn it.

>terms advocating to the freedom of thought and expression are orwelian

Someone needs to gas this kike.

Replace straight white men with a hebrew and they all kvech and lose their minds :^)

>heh take that DAD I don't need manners they're for OLD FOGIES LIKE YOU DAD

I always hate the way way this guy draws people, it looks like everyone in his comics are squinting.

The point isn't that manners are bad, the point is that tone policing marginalized people is a way to silence them.

i guess im gross then

>without gov't regulation whites are naturally superior
These people are white supremacists, they're just ashamed about it.

best meme here is they think supply side economics dont work

These people don't understand what silencing is. They'll know true silence when the reigns of power return to the hands of those who deserve them.

Didn't they throw a shit fit about exactly this when it was applied to muslims?

>systemic racism (?)
>using the system to fix it is bad
how do these people think the civil rights movement succeded?

Why do they always draw browns with white features? Maybe we should "call them out" for this, as they say. They clearly think white features are more attractive.

This.

Because there's no such thing as race, duh.

I came here to laugh.

I'm leaving here disappointed.

I fail to see something wrong with this one. And the author usually writes and draws total asinine bullshit.

If you're trans and are looking for a partner, you SHOULD disclose your trans status right away, because
a) You want someone who likes you the way you are, and
b) Assuming you look atleast halfway acceptable as the sex you want to be, you don't want to trick someone who doesn't accept your lifestyle into thinking you're not the sex he or she is expecting, aka not bullshitting them.

Even in his world view expressed in the comic it's logically sound: Why would you attemp to date someone who's transphobic or otherwise doesn't accept you for who you are, so disclosing your status is objectively correct.

I do not undestand most of those, there is no sense at all, no substance
just like leftist thought process

Then I guess racism doesn't exist either?

The lack of common sense is overwhelming...

But dont forget you're a racist

It does, but only when you're White and oppressing the non-Whites. We have to give preference to the other races even though they don't exist.

He heh....yeah..."irrational" thoughts...

This thread is unbearable

The best example of apples and oranges.

> I'm supposed to disagree with minor oppression of the vast unwashed masses
Jesus, this is some cringe.

Alright, time to tear them apart.
Traps aren't trans and also
>if you have this specific mental picture about one specific thing, we need to tell you that life isnt about you
He hates being treated inferior because of his race and so he gets silenced and labeled as part of the problem. Genius
>people want you dead
>its bad that you want security that police lawfully cant constantly provide
This guy is just a faggot who needs to stick to blogging
This person needs to step outside their damn dorm room every once and a while and maybe take a walk down the street. If they get their ass kicked, then its all the better.
>assigned mental illness
These two have the same issue. If ALL social standing is broken down and one race still reigns on top, its not oppression, one race is just superior due to strength, wit, and/or skill.
I can guarantee this guy is a balding fat white "man".
What the hell is this person even trying to say?
This thing needs to be purged with fire.

Tell me more. I saw the comparison on Sup Forums but didn't follow it further.

where do these people live hollywood pushes black mae white female all the time

Yeah, about that - a lot of the stem cell line research we've done may have been mis-attributed to the wrong cell line, which explains why further rounds of cancer studies fail. For example, if the lab THINKS they're working with liver cells and all the drugs kill liver cancer, only to realize they were working with SKIN cells ...

It's actually a big fucking problem, and quite a few labs 'accidentally' were using cervical cancer cells from Henrietta Lacks when it wasn't appropriate. Millions, tens of millions of dollars were blown on the wrong fucking treatments for the wrong cells based on misplaced results.

So thanks, Henrietta, your cells have been causing problems for 70 years and counting.

nvm was wrong about him. This is what he looks like. Hes still grasping at some lose fuckin straws there.

Beat me to it. Also, by not disclosing they are trans they put themselves at risk. Trans people have been beaten and murdered over this.

God bless America

What's the argument here? What is the reader meant to take away from this?

>The American population are the best prepared to protect Volk and Reich
I fail to see a problem? What is this even on about? Can a burger help?

Every character squints and has that same ape-like open mouth. It's disgusting. Like the sneer of a teenager right after being told, no, they can't have $75 to blow at Hot Topic.

America has more guns than people. Some people think that is bad because only the police should have guns. Ironically these same people often protest police brutality against blacks.

Gee I wonder...its almost like any citizen of the united states can purchase a firearm oh wait leftists hate guns

Bingo. Left-of-center people vote for people who are race-baiters and poisonous to black neighborhoods. They assume right-of-center people are also poisonous (projection), and find them evil them for not feeling guilty about it.

And the worst part is they were all right.

> mmmmmmediocre grades
Ding ding ding, that's the "white mediocrity" dog-whistle. Don't ever you ask about how black students with significantly lower ACT and SAT scores are given preference over white students. Oh, no, THAT would be racist. Just imply all the white applicants were "mediocre!"

Why are they so retarded? Is it just years of never listening to what your opponent has to say?

Why does 90 percent of the people in the crowd look really unsure about what they are doing or scared?

The bitching over the student loan deduction is fucking disgusting. They're complaining that he took away a loophole for a privileged class because it's THEIR loophole for a privileged class that THEY belong to.

hmm good question, none of those things are racist!

Imagine the atrocity that would spawn over night if these fags acknowledged niggers

What a soyboy.

Heh, yeah these ridiculous irrational thoughts every waking moment of my life... Every tim

>i just think that hordes of illegal aliens coming from mexico are ruining america how is that racist?
y-yeah how?

Is this bait?

> white people must prepare for the coming Race War or the lower races will win!
... Wait, how IS that racist?

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! I NEED TO POST SOMETHING RIGHT-WING!!! BWAAAAAUGHGHGHGHGHGHHHGGHHHH!!!!!!!!

k all better now.

That IS paradise!

But it would be

Amazing

>a country that allows and safeguards its citizens right to bare arms
>they own a shitload of guns

really made me think

It's that hollywood HATES race-mixing with black male white female.

That, and they bash the Jews every occasion they have.

So inaccurate, if those conditions were in place, it would definitely not be called Angrywhitemenistan.

youtube.com/watch?v=hhd_3CLRQHs
Get out and stay out, then, snowflake.

80 years ago, we were still right

Why do you Trump supporters hate Asians so much?

I swear they stole that analogy. Heard that thing about women on russian imageboard 5 years ago.

I've been waiting for this one to re surface.

Mr.Manners is pretty cool I wonder when he will become the new "alt right hate symbol". Someone please photoshop an armband on him at least.

Literally an inferiority complex

>that Jew Star on the vampire

Why do they all have the karl the cuck mouth? Unironically being ironic?

>go ahead, eat a HANDFUL
>implying that they would like to screw a LOT of men