Work as a consultant in process management in financials

>work as a consultant in process management in financials
>i.e., I figure out where money is wasted
>get hired by the government to report on a GSE
>realize that 80% of the company is Pajeets who were hired by other Pajeets
>The average worker really only does about 10 hours of work a week
>they further reduce their effective production to make the case they need more contractors
>announcements on h1bs are announced
>mfw everyone goes into panic mode
>I'm literally a week into my audit

Do they poo in the halls?

Do they poo on the walls?

You're doing gods work if your audit is going the way it sounds
Those poos need to get back to their own country and figure out how to make it less shitty

>realize that 80% of the company is Pajeets who were hired by other Pajeets
>The average worker really only does about 10 hours of work a week

i once did an audit on the IT processes of a very large company india. holy shit the inefficiencies, lack of motivation and general attitude of work ethics these pranjeets have was astonishing.

i would never outsource anything ever to india.

They poo in their gotchees all over their balls!

poo nepotism! Making sure they're in the business of shit making it shittier so they can hire more for shit work. What is it with these people. What is it with them, do they think they get higher wages by reducing the quality of what they do.
Did we go too far or were we right all along. It's like it writes itself at this point. Quite frankly i feel sorry for the poos. But god damnit.. It's like when that latest you have a virus on your computer guy from microsoft support 100% certified. If you want to make your country better, stop trying to rob people and do stupid shit like that and maybe your country will be better pays of in the long term for you and your people.
>i'm not fucking from india i'm from pakistan go fuck yourself son of a bitch.
Sometimes you just get a call from the wrong person when you want to tell indians a good message.

No, but they wear sandals to work and don't wash their hands.

By far the best is what I've taken to calling the Pajeet pyramid.

>Ask junior developer (Indian) who hired him
>Mid tier developer from India
>Ask him who hired him
>Slightly higher mid tier developer from India
>Ask who hired him
>PM from India
>Who hired him
>HR who was impressed with his phd from Bombay University circa 1980.

It's fascinating because what you'll notice is that the only non-Pajeets in the company were hired by the old non-Pajeet staff.

They poo on the floors, they poo on the doors...

Good times.

>don't wash their hands
If you stay long enough, you'll get a superbug that will live inside your guts

Another interesting thing is that they really don't quite get professional behavior.

>Pajeet is picking his nose with a qtip
>Pajeet is literally clipping his toe nails
>Pajeet is cleaning his ears with a wet napkin at his work station

sheesh, seems like a ton of wasted money

>If you stay long enough, you'll get a superbug that will live inside your guts
Can you even then get rid of that? Probably we don't even have something that can cure that bullshit.
That's what is most terrifying to me about this. These people swim in places where there's like a fucking carcass just laying around. Nobody picks that up. Designated shitting beaches. When they drink the water it's filtrated but goes through their bodies god damnit. I don't mean to be rude but these people are like fucking walking septic tanks. what's to say what happens to us from what we might absorb if we don't filter our water. I'm not too big on that alex jewns but he has a point in some of that.

Well, it's a GSE. Like they literally cannot go bankrupt.

You're doing God's work user, keep it up. May you drown in pussy. Everyone else, quite being a faggot and for once take a note from OP.

I worked for a company where my boss said they literally were contractually obligated to take x amount of poos a year otherwise they get penalized. It's fucking disgusting. Also financial.

90% inefficient but still more cost effective than hiring Americans apparently

Throw those human-invasive-species the fuck out of here.

I literally cut a contract with India that my work tried to outside. Fuck that. And fuck all these 3rd worlders that demand WYPIPO take care of them.

>I worked for a company where my boss said they literally were contractually obligated to take x amount of poos a year otherwise they get penalized. It's fucking disgusting. Also financial.
Wow. And they talk about discrimination literally have to fill a quota of poos or get fined. I'm so fed up with hearing about this bullshit. I feel sorry for you Americans. It shouldn't have to be this way. These fucking poos should be back in their country but they're not and due to this quota how many unemployed white americans for example? Because oh sorry you are very qualified but we can't hire you because racial quota, so you're not the poo we're looking for. Bullshit.

It's a bit funny, I actually looked into their HR hiring practices and pretty much Poo's get shortlisted for hiring because they tend to look extremely good on paper.

>We can hire John Doe who lives in the area and has a bachelor's of science in the subject and two years experience. He wants to be a full time employee.
>Or we can hire Ravindra Girisharavin who has a master's in a kinda related field and has 10 years in it. He's also fine with being a contractor
>Ok, well we should do an interview
>Who knows what Ravindra does?
>Jani Kumar does. So, he will conduct the interview
>Jani hires Ravindra because he has more experience and because he hired him his contracting hub now has everything together for the h1b.

Are these Fed employees or contractors?

>americans
have you seen what american engineering universities look like at the postgraduate level?

if five percent are americans I would be greatly surprised.

The ratio in IT/development is about 80/20, I'd say, but I'm still going around getting numbers

In HR, business and executive it's a lot more balanced on the surface, but I'm going through IT because they concentrate them whereas other departments are much more dispersed.

The truth is they don't know how efficient or inefficient it is, but the fact that I am here means there might be a problem.

80% contractors, 20% fte

>It's fucking disgusting. Also financial.
Yeah how can you guarantee that a poo is a good worker just because he's a fucking poo and you have a mandated quota? You're essentially being bonded with an obligation to potentially destroy your own business by mandate to hire people you know are highly likely to not perform good. or you risk also being probably called a racist and get totally run over by some ambitious lincoln lawyer in a class action lawsuit. It's completely fucked up.

What procurement regs do they have to follow?

If you dug into that you could probably recommend a better procurement strategy that removes pajeet and improves quality for less money.

GOTS development is a black hole anyway

Just imagine if someone put up a sign in the US that said, sorry our quota is full, only white applicants. You would be butchered in social media and on mainstream media outlets. Now realize that it's the exact same thing but in reverse. And watch how they don't give a shit. It's the upside down land.

They're a virus. Toronto for example is over 10% poos, this is completely unacceptwblr. They are taking money and jobs away from us in the country that our ancestors built for her, not for fuck I ng 3rd world poos

Day of the toilet when?

It's not as straight forward as that as they're not actually the government. Like they're still technically a publicly traded company; you'd just be stupid to buy their stock.

As far as hiring and procurement policies, I'm waiting to get the formal documents.

>Hi. I need virtually all your documentation concerning employee hiring policies
>k.
>Do you have that avaliable?
>I'll ask HR
>Ok.
>They're not here today because it's cold out.

You have no idea how bad it is. Literally Invaders pretending to be your buddy. You look at all their computer screens when they aren't looking all on immigration websites to see how they can stay and get others in. The moment my boss became an Indian guy I was laid off after 8 years with the company. It's fucking disgusting dude.

You can't. I worked with one of them in QA she was fired after 2 months because she was horrendous. But it doesn't matter they still need to hire them and give them a chance.

Paki daddy

OP is there any way that you could blow the whistle on this? What you're telling us here sounds like it would be a huge story if it got out just had bad that it is.

Maybe talk to Veritas?

ITT blog about the great panjeet oppression

I once saw a pajeet with a giant nose come into my work. His mom and brother were there. They were clearly in or out of college, probably doing prajeet code monkey shit. But she insisted they get a student discount and pulled out their Britshit prajeet IDs from India. Their noses were humongous, it would make a Jew blush, and this disgusting prajeet had some bulbous growth on top of his giant nose, it honestly made me want to puke, they were like 5 foot tall as well. Whoever let these people in clearly cares nothing about physical aesthetics. Not even being a eugenics nazi, but NOBODY should want their country to get uglier. Those pranjeets will only get arranged marriage cause they were some disgusting little fuckers.

It's astounding how Pajeet nepotism is going on so openly yet no one is making an issue out it, preferring to focus on fake hiring discrimination against blacks or women in tech.

I understand.

>so how many of your contract dollars go to vet owned businesses?

>while matilda totally isn't manly or her penis is gay

Yeah 5th column same as many others. And then smiley face and oh i'm this nice immigrant don't do bad to me they need to be tolerant. Inside they are wolves, lambs on outside, oh why you do this to me. It's same with arabs and syrians and also african immigrants, literally had a african from eritrea (right of east coast of africa under somalia iirc) they are not in conflict he tells me, i come to denmark no work no work! he is happy on welfare. Everytime they send him into work projects he deliberately fuck it up to go on welfare. His idea is he come to Danmark. He can now sit and relax and we pay for it. He's free from getting killed by other blacks he's free from all of that. Just happy for now smiling getting drunk getting food being happy. Ofcourse he's going to get fucked when he 'retires' because you kind of have to earn the money you spend and have for yourself. but they don't even see that. To them it's just easy money it's short term thinking.
I grew up in family where both my mother and father were in leadership positions in their lives, and my mother told me always be nice to others. She worked at a hospital, you know what one of these fucking niggers/whatever told her.
>you know when there is more than us than you we will decide things.
Right to her face when she try to be nice to everyone regardless of race. Hire handicapped people and others always very nice.
These people do NOT deserve our hospitality. They are like people who try to take us over, when we think we are trying to act a gesture of kindness, they're busy plotting how to take the whole arm and then some. This is a very sad thing a very very sad thing that i can't overstate how sad it really is. But i'm not going to go back to where you are nice to people and then they abuse you whilst smiling in your face. They need to sort their own shit out, if they can take kindness like they are given and exploit it they need a fucking hammer to the face in the form of getting tf out.

Everyone at my company who wasn't management knew and saw it. I assume when you went middle management + you sold your soul and played stupid to shit like this.

user you post really nice, you obviously care about people and aren't filled with hate. Just wanted to say that is a really good thing, and I think you are probably a really nice person. You clearly empathize easily with others!

> non-whites
> non-ethnics
> "others"
hahaha what?
if every single shitwipe non-white got anthraxed tomorrow, the world would be a 100000000 better off

I'm sorry do you speak english.
>show vagene and poo poo hol
That doesn't work on any girls, not even your own

You are absolutely right and it's funny because this stuff extends passed work. I live in NYC every single poo I work with lives in one of two places. Either a town in New Jersey or Long Island. They do not fucking integrate at all. They stick to their own, in town they took over just for them. I asked one once "why don't you live somewhere else" and he laughed at me and said there are no Indians elsewhere. They also ALL vote Democrat because they want immigration that allows more in. God damn dude you have no idea how infuriating it is to see this and no one says anything I hope to God Trump stops it. Even fucking Chinese immigrants I work with say the US is stupid for letting this continue.

I think you (You)'d the wrong person

Kinda what I suspected. The only way you can compete with these scumbags is lie about your qualifications, because you know they're all doing it. Plus if it's a poo you're lying to you can do it with a clear conscience knowing that they'd just as easily lie to you in order to rip you off.

Well, it depends. To the public? No, not really; it would come off as racist and on paper these people are stupid qualified. Also, I'm now talking to others who worked in GSE's and it's a bit of an open secret.

To the government? Maybe, they are losing money because the company isn't doing as well as it could.

There is also the catch 22 of the situation.

It appears that development has crazy high turn over. And I looked at pretty much all the dead profiles they have in the system, it reads like a US phone book.

>David Andrews
>Robert Brown
>John Cooper

Whatever. What I'm trying to figure out from their HR is for those that were fired why they were fired. My current theory is that people who get fired simply leave right away rather than deal with Pajeets for their jobs.

>I want an end to end diagram of how you create a
>We don't have that.
>Literally, your entire department exists to produce
>We can make one.
>Ok.

Come back next day
>We didn't have time to do that.
>Ok.
>Please do what I told you to do. CC their boss, my boss, their department head, HR.

Indians are fucked. They're arrogant as fuck (prolly caste trash), lazy, smelly, but their worst vice - incompetence. They just suck at everything.

OP is there any way you can blow the whistle on this? I know this would be huge if you showed people what you're telling us.

You could go to Veritas or something with this?

>>you know when there is more than us than you we will decide things.
Don't worry, we will be ready and it won't matter how many of them there are, the European people conquered the world while being only a fraction of the population. We just need our guts back, and if they push us, try to take a majority, and punish us. In our own countries! Then there will be violence, as there always is in these situations. But we must be prepared, it is better it doesn't come to that.

It's a bit terrifying. Like a gentlemen who works as a SAFe manager apparently has a phd in engineering and 20 years experience working in government projects.

>Who get fired
Who get "let go"

What is GSE's?

Government sponsored enterprise. Think a company that the government gives a backing to that wouldn't actually exist in the free market.

Luckily Artificial Intelligence will be coming in a few decades. So, even if the foreign invasion isn't stopped by then, the machines will eventually go to work fixing all this shit. Can't wait until everyone has the absolute answer to all of their political and ethical questions in their ear bud. Got a problem? Ask the Ai Genie and he will tell you what is wrong and what is right. I guess we can only try to vote right and stay alive until then. Move to a better location if you must.

OP what you're describing the public would be extremely interested in. You wouldn't have to reveal your name or anything so nevermind the racism.. like I said, you might want to send an email with this thread in it to Veritas and they might be able to do something or point you in the right direction.

This is super important right now especially with Trump already starting to crack down on this.

My mother called me about it she said they were talking about danish politics and how some of the politics were right wing, and my mother always polite and kind as she is just went along and then she said that to her face. And then told me on phone i was like, i can't believe she just said that to you your face.
Think about how sick that is to come to other country and then all you think of is how you can replace that country with your own, after all they have done is try to be nice to you.

I'll look into it. I still have 3 months.

Pajeet hate thread?
>Just moved into a new place
>Call my isp to get service
>Get transfered to their tech department
>Its a pajeet on the other side
>Screem POO IN LOO over the phone and hang up
>Call up Customer service and cancel my order

The problem is these shithhead pajeets are already here with their families so of we have this AI automation restructuring they benefit from whatever handouts our government does. I am dead serious we need a civil fucking war already because all these foreign Invaders will get on a plane back to their country once that shit happens. Its like rebooting this country and it's what we need.