Do you find NTR acceptable if the MC is the one doing it?

Do you find NTR acceptable if the MC is the one doing it?

It's no longer NTR. iirc it's called netori

I don't need any special circumstances to deem NTR acceptable.

Theres never a situation where NTR isnt acceptable.

It's called netori

netori is still shortened to NTR I think

I don't like it under any circumstance and even regular cheating can sometimes be distasteful to me.

Welp

Never. It's heartbreaking, both parties are unwilling to do it, and everything does downhill from there.

Its fair to say that most people read NTR = netorare. If one is referring to netori it should be specified.

That's a bit of a stretch user.

I always selfinsert as the one doing the cucking so it doesn't make a difference to me. I don't really care if my selfinsert is a faceless guy or mc as long as it's not some disgusting middle aged pig everything works.

Fuck no, NTR is always shit. Unless it's hentai, in which case I don't care either way.

I only find the concept of NTR appealing if the one getting cucked is an asshole and/or a girl. I really wish there were more doujins of girls getting cucked

Other thab that I can still get some enjoyment out of then if the art is exceptionally good and makes up for the shitty story

I don't have brain damage so I don't shit in my pants whenever some kind of NTR happens, but I don't find it always acceptable either, it depends on how well it's implemented in the story.

>Ning'er
Literally one 'n' away from being a nigger, what is this?

NTR always enhances the experience no matter who is doing it.
But you always have to self-insert as the cuck, otherwise it's just pointless and boring.

Seconding this. It's so wrong it actually feels right.

Did I click the wrong board and accidentally stumble into /gif/?

I'd feel like killing myself if I self-inserted as a cuck. Btw, how is deriving pleasure from someone's loss and suffering ever boring? The girl suffering during the sex adds another layer of excitement, her breaking eventually is usually cherry on top.

You might as well just go for rape and mindbreak.
NTR should exclusively be about feeling despair.

Rape has very little flavour to it. NTR gives much more depth to character's suffering.

What needs to happen to someone for him to indulge in suffering so much?

Probably something from a wuxia or xianxia. Basically the competition for Japan's fantasy fighting LNs to see who can be more mindlessly repetitive.

Absolutely nothing. It's just a fetish. I wouldn't hurt a fly irl.

No that's gay
Getting cucked is better

NTR is shit no matter what and I'll drop the show on the spot.