'It's a war between the Jews and the non-Jews': Henry Kissinger

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5242089/War-Jews-non-Jews-says-Kissinger.html

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/buzzfeednews/steve-bannon-at-dhi
infowars.com/report-kushner-hid-ties-to-george-soros/
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapid=824945
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they don't even hide it anymore.

Are you ready for WAR comrade? It's almost showtime.

SLOPPY STEVE

I posted this the other day, and Sup Forums didn't pick up on it.

A shame too, because that quote from Kissinger is the most important thing to be said regarding the Wolff book.

Is Kissinger really still in the know that intimately?

You are deliberatly misinterpreting it. Since both groups are pro-israel.

Kissinger surely says what he thinks

I'd say so. He may be ancient, but the CFR/Davos elite still fawn over him.

is this book fiction or fact?

Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN

so this is the "good jew" that Nixon liked, even though he publicly hated jews and said you couldn't trust them. Cuckservatives are fucking fags

>Mary (Kek)atos

Probably. He's one of the few globalists who wasn't frothingly anti-Trump during the election. Entirely because he is loathed by the American left and not allowed to be seen with Democrat politicians publicly than due to some sort of ideological split.

that's because they know the cat is out of the bag, and it's only a matter of time before a popular uprising happens, so they're not really concerned about headlines like these for now

Did Kissinger have an ulterior reason for saying this to Wolff? Or is it out of Jewish audacity?

I saw your post, or at least a post of this article. Never forget that for every reply, thousands of people see a post and don't reply.

He probably hears a lot of things.

>It appears that the remark was an attempt to characterize the clash between former Trump chief adviser Steve Bannon on one side, and Jewish Trump family members Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump on the other

This article is trash. Takes this line from Kissinger, who was most likely only referring to the reality of jewish influence within a non-jewish country. Author then takes this quote to meander into the usual hysterics about white house drama.

>so this is the "good jew" that Nixon liked
Kissinger wasn't in Nixon's innermost circle and he spoke negatively of him on tape and specifically told others not to include him on certain foreign policy matters including Israel

>Is Kissinger really still in the know that intimately?
in the historic first meeting between Russian govt (Lavrov) and new Trump admin ... Kissinger was literally lurking in the shadows.
Only Russian media published pics showing Kissinger participating. The pic was cropped in US media.

POL WAS RIGHT.
(((THEY))) CONTROL EVERYTHING.

2018 starts out with over the top hubris. Gonna be fun
Also Sup Forums shut down The Trudeau Foundation website today. There was a pedo logo. Kek

Bump

The author would open himself up to lawsuits if fiction.

Is that not literally the only thing this book was written for? Seems this was released on purpose to give the Democrats something to talk about for 2018.

They never learn it seems.

Kissinger might be behind Trump’s presidential triumph. He is still relevant.

Got pic of the logo? It's truly frightening how often the logo pops up.
>kids only section of AOL back in the day had a pedo logo in its background
Just how deep do we have to go before it's all out in the open?

This is more about discussing who could handle Jewish affairs better, and Kissinger, Kushner, and Trump did not trust Bannon enough, but he wasn’t considered a traitor.

It has a disclaimer at the top:
>Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Trump White House are in conflict with one another; many, in Trumpian fashion, are baldly untrue. These conflicts, and that looseness with the truth, if not with reality itself, are an elemental thread of the book.
>Sometimes I have let the players offer their versions, in turn allowing the reader to judge them. In other instances I have, through a consistency in the accounts and through sources I have come to trust, settled on a version of events I believe to be true."

HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT

You're an antisemite.

Can't wait for the white house shoah

And you're whale shit tier

No. I’m antizio... I just don’t care about them.

HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT
Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN

counter semite

So it seems, goy, so it seems.

Well who won?.... I'd sadly bet my money on the kikes.

Trump goes down we got good material of kikes sabotaging their nations, and they get gassed. Trump doesn't go down, kikes get gassed.

Win win to me. Just need an extra year or so.

trump is a fucking coward jews are not invincible ,they are mythified semigod that with a litlle brabery you could tear down the entire building of lies they've built in the last 50 years, and expose them for what they are.
We need to win the truth dignity and well being of our nations depends of it, dont despair the resistence go bigger every day

so is Bannon definitively /ourguy/?

we need guys like nehen, and make it clear we are here to reconquer our land and dignity .
we wont stop until that day

How all that can be made reality?

>war between Jews and the non-Jews
>both sides are pro Israel

lmao

I believe it.
GOY BYE.

soundcloud.com/buzzfeednews/steve-bannon-at-dhi
Hell no.

>Both sides are Pro-Israel
Attacked by this Jew

start speaking with brabery expose the double extandard and hipocresy , we have to undermine them litle by litle.
For starter the jewish supremacy mith have to be taken down ,a lot of people siple think that their position is merely product of their extraordirary abilities and not of their nepotistic nature.
we can win we have enouht smart people to make it happen

Kushner was calling him for advice

With this Jew telling us it's Jew vs Goy.
When it's actually Jew vs Jew

yes they have win this one ,but is merely the first wave of the tsunamy that is coming
DONT DESPAIR

A different opinion.

At the beginning, it was Soros vs Kissinger. Now, it’s another challenger.

Help expose (((their))) agenda.

> their position is merely product of their extraordirary abilities and not of their nepotistic nature.

Agree. Tribalism has worked so well for (((them))), and should be adopted by the rest of the world, even if they cry fascism or nationalism. It’s time to expose them on a big scale.

HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT

I KNOW WHAT HES TALKING ABOUT NOW

IT'S (((JARED KUSHNER))) DOING THE LEAKS AND STIRRING THE POT!!!

infowars.com/report-kushner-hid-ties-to-george-soros/

KUSHNER IS A SOROS SHILL

All of this through Alfa Bank...in Russia.

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapid=824945

meant for It's literally Jew vs Goyim. It's so obvious now, Kissinger was in contact with Kushner and most likely Wolff too.

Kissinger needs to be put against a wall.

I'm not entirely sure about Bannon, but is it possible that Kushner is kiking around and fucking Bannon over somehow? Bannon is a Goy so I find it hard to imagine that he'll choose the Jews at such an important timing.

Kushner however is very suspicious as Ivanka is very pro-globalist and likely being manipulated by her husband.

In the end, there is a big group of (((Russians))) planning to launch that Kushner psycho to for USA’s presidential candidacy.

Kushner is (((their))) card for the next President of the United States.

Every god damn time....

hes dead

How can i join Jews, only non-jews i dont hate are whites

I thought this was old news.
If it got so bad that Trump has disavowed him then Bannon must have fucked up himself big time.
But if Kissinger is weighing in with a statement like "Jews vs. Goys", which was all over pol in Jan/Feb 2017... well it's not so simple any more.

What you see on the surface is not even a tenth of what's going on in the deep.

Where is the lie senpai