If you want tougher kids raise them in Trailer parks or Apartment complexes as kids

And then have them visit those places a lot as teens. It's guaranteed not to make them soyboys.

I would advise against apartment complexes. Lots of rape, and a damaged child is one who will grow up on the soy. Trailer parks are infested with drugs which will grow them up to be degenerate.A nice house on the country side will do.

I suggest letting kids run unsupervised in those areas young so they learn realities of the world young. The problem here is people are not taught realities young.

Alright Lester if you say so, just make sure you stay away from mine alright?

It'll turn them into wiggers or juggalo trailer trash though.

They get to live with the toughness of the past though that has been bred out of most places.

Just raise them to be real men, let them be boys when they're young, encourage him to join the military and don't let your wife take control over your sons life.

OP is a pedophile who wants to diddle your kids in his trailer

But they will get into more fights in those areas.

How about we don’t raise our kids around niggers and white trash?

Half your kids school will be from the trailer parks.

A little nig and a little soy creates a healthy boy. Like anything in like you need balance and too much of one is bad.

Maybe if youre a poorfag lol kys

Huh so Dirty Van Dan posts on Sup Forums.

It's a known fact that all successful people have grown up being surrounded by losers. So yes, goyim, raise your children in the ghettos.

Dumbass OP.

Raise your kids in the country. Discipline them. Teach them respect. Instill a good work ethic.

These are more valuable traits.
I assume you want kids raised in the shitty neighborhoods to learn that everyone wants to fuck them over?
It can be beneficial to learn "street smarts", but only if you participate in that degenerate life. Better to avoid it all together.

I didn't.only white kid in my neighborhood age 5 to 19,ever fucking place i moved save a couple.

Having lived in the country side and also section 8 almost all non white apartments, sure I fought a couple spics and a nigger but that shit still sucked and I hated living there . Go fight minorities with your son together but don't make him grow up in a shithole with no friends . Not a good time .

>Raise your kid in a commie block
>It won't turn your kid into a soyboy communist

You are a complete moron.

Both my father and girlfriend come from trailer parks and they're both fucked up. It might make some people tough but it can also be damaging.

Who says he won't have friends?

Ghettos make people hard and liberal.

Suburbia makes them soft and liberal.

How do I make kids hard and conservative libertarian without some kike or ((church)) taking advantage or having a say.

You don't.

Raising them in confined spaces leads to them becoming commies.

Share air, share space, share utilities.

Fuck that garbage, raise them on a nice block of land.

Unless you are a europoor in which case you are fucked.

Mi Pueblo is my favorite restaurant in Mexican Town.

Aint we all?

If you want tougher kids be tougher.