Post your city's demographics

If it's less than 80% white, what the fuck are you doing there?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Los_Angeles
liveleak.com/view?i=4f3_1508125185
youtube.com/watch?v=AcIp8vZHJ1g
youtube.com/watch?v=tPWwTcY-knw
youtube.com/watch?v=zoRXy-Y9v1E
youtube.com/watch?v=rAXC42inY5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=w9FMkZ1YOSk
youtube.com/watch?v=o84mHUT5k08&t=6701s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>South East Asian 0.4%
I call bs. This country is full of flips

my city is le 59% face

Give me the website you used nigre and I will.

My city is like uh 60% white in 2012 so...

Wikipedia, retard.

"My city isn't white enough so I, a white person should leave to reduce the number of white people even more!"

I'm in Honolulu and was sitting next to one of your miserable countrymen at a bar. This piece of shit had the audacity to say that America should apologize for Hiroshima. Your fucking next door neighbor had the audacity to say that in the hometown of Pearl Harbor and he was not being edgy either.
I used to think that the leaf posters were being ironic, but its been confirmed that you are a bunch of soyboy faggots

Because I'm going to trust Wikipedia when my city's last information was from over 5 years ago if I remember correctly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Los_Angeles

Fucking natives, the niggers of Canada.

Most American cities have inaccurate official demographics numbers for obvious reasons.

My city in Romania is known to be a hotspot for multiculturalism and diversity, but it's so white that Wikipedia doesn't even mention the racial makeup.

>the niggers of Canada

But we have actual niggers

We may not have a chik fil a, but I haven't seen a black person in like 8 months. Hell, maybe there's a connection.

Gypsies though

Not where I live, maybe 2% of my city is black and they keep to thier own. 95% of the crime in my city is done by natives, the other 5% is Asian and Indian.

That was fucking stupid of my countryman.

>tfw my city 75% white
not bad for California. The part of the bigger city I grew up in was definitely not that high.

Yea but the few places there are niggers in Canada they're just like their US counter parts

Best information I can remember is 87% white and 81% christian because there isn't accurate census information immediately available and I can't find the website someone showed me before that lets you search every Canadian city's racial make-up.

Keep in mind most people who vacation abroad are a bunch of faggoty liberals. Everyone else is stuck working 9-to-5 jobs or making bare-bones. Especially where I live, lowest income in Province and one of the most religious. Reminds me of Poland except too depressed to do anything.

But the Natives are far more niggery than the actual niggers, plus do some worse stuff depending on where you are. Plus they have almost complete immunity from the law if they live on a reservation.

post your retinas, palms and weapons collections too, because this is a datamining thread

98.2% White also that gun is my nigger killer

>But the Natives are far more niggery than the actual niggers

No they're not I go to their reserves off Montreal all the time to buy dip. Niggers are worse, Montreal is 10% black, I would know.

My city has one of the highest crime rates in Canada, the natives are all littered into little pockets in the city and wherever there are more natives, there is more crime.

There are a bunch of other misc immigrants living near me but there is no crime because there are no natives near by.

Oh please, Quebec has less natives then my province, Saskatchewan. They are about 10-15% of the population here, we also have the highest crime rate in Canada, it's not a coincidence that where there are more natives, there is more crime.

>tfw you live in the wealthiest county in California

100% white here

>Quebec
Of course your natives aren't going to be a bunch of dickheads. Go to any other province and they are fucking scum most of the time. In the north they are a bunch of petrol huffing meth-heads and incestuous inuits.

Friend of mine's uncle had his truck stolen out of his driveway with his dog inside as he was in his garage. Followed him all the way back to the reservation in his wife's car. The regional-police couldn't do anything, and the reservation police gave him his dog back and told him to fuck off.

Population: 35
Also, Hispanic doesn't count.

liveleak.com/view?i=4f3_1508125185

youtube.com/watch?v=AcIp8vZHJ1g

youtube.com/watch?v=tPWwTcY-knw

youtube.com/watch?v=zoRXy-Y9v1E

youtube.com/watch?v=rAXC42inY5Y

youtube.com/watch?v=w9FMkZ1YOSk

literal gangster movie niggers made here:

youtube.com/watch?v=o84mHUT5k08&t=6701s

98.5% white in a village of 200. Two adopted, one old central american female married to the priest.

One nigger is to many
Scorched Earth policy is best policy

Not a bad town.

fucking horrible. those quebecois scum sold out our province and will never have to face any consequences

And yet niggers are breaking into cars and houses on a daily basis

where you from?

Hello darkness my old friend

My city so homogeneous that it doesn't have that category... Literally 99.99%croatian

Get out while you still can
My fellow burger

Also 99.98%chatolic

Wtf I am not fucking Sweden is this some sickening prank

If your city isn't >90% you're living in nigtown.

First row, native Dutch. Second row, non-western immigrants, third row, western immigrants

Turn off that vpn

State only has 1% Negro
City has 3% Negro

Before Katrina state had 1/4 of 1%
All went down hill when the government moved them here
Before Katrina I almost never saw one, after, the panhandlers are almost all negro

Read it and weep.

haahahhaha

sweden qualifies

Similar towns

also ~80% christian, with the majority of that catholic
pretty cozy desu

no wonder everyone hates us

wow im retarded

>94% white

Nice

Inshallah! Allah ackbar! I'm from Britain so everyone is Muslim meme.

>at least 80%

Top fuck mutt kek. 95% or get the fuck out.

No, it's just that wikipedia doesn't have said information for my city and I assumed it didn't have it for anywhere else. Everyone hates us because of Obamaleaf and the other liberal twats who tryhard-troll or argue for fallacy-ridden ideals.

my country is 98% white nigga, with another 1% going to asians.

I dont know man! I was born here! And i cant find a way out!

My county's demographics are confusing because it doesn't even fucking bother to categorize hispanics. They're just included with the White statistic. This is a county in WA state.

whoa where is this

>If it's less than 80% white, what the fuck are you doing there?
Complaining about Niggers of course.

Northern Ireland, the forgotten part of the UK my friend.

>They're just included with the White statistic