Say what you want about him, I don’t particularly like him personally, but he sure is setting trends...

Say what you want about him, I don’t particularly like him personally, but he sure is setting trends. He really is ahead of his time.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uw6J4IwOSPY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9yv6QSryDk
dailystormer.red/sargon-of-akkad-grills-richard-spencer-on-his-plan-to-kill-puppies/
media.christogenea.org/system/files/sharedfiles/1/videos/The Alt-Right, MASK OFF (Daily Stormer, Anglin, Weev, Enoch,.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=VyBD9opVGpk
timesofisrael.com/french-israelis-vote-overwhelmingly-for-macron/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Btw this video is from 2015, when he attcked Sargon of Akkad for having sjw views in race.

I like Anglin a lot

Anglin is funny as shit, too bad he's 5'6. Can't follow a manlet.

>Race mixing Jew lover (see his friend weev and DS being hosted by a chabad Jew of weev).

youtube.com/watch?v=O9yv6QSryDk

Cool dude. Wish he would do more appearances on podcasts. He stays very busy though so I understand

Lmao that inrto

cool thread. you fucktards know this is an image board and not the comments section of kikebart right?

I like Anglin because the Jews hate him.

Hail manlet!

>if I call everyone a jew/plant then I won't have to get off my ass and better myself for the white race

>advertising your shitty youtube
Fuck off nigger

>I like Anglin because the Jews hate him.
I don't think Jews hate him actually, he's pretty much exactly what they want the alt-right to look like.

He is kinda retarded

>they don't hate him
>that's why they upped their censorship game to shoah him from the internet

This was at the time of the moral panic after Charlotteville.

wew

Oh, so they don't hate him, they're just panicked by him?

No idea who that is.

The mainstream was panicking, not only Jews. In all of the world, people were talking about the Nazis taking to the street in America. This was front page news in France, in Japan even in motherfucking China.

Why are you implying the MSM aren't jews?

Fuck off sperglinowitz, go jerk off to jootin

I'm not implying anything I'm saying that the mainstream was panicking not only the Jews. The mainstream isn't the same thing as the Jews.

Who the fuck do you think it is that influences what's mainstream or not you idiot? The media.
The mainstream = the mainstream media = controlled by jews.

If you really believe that the mainstream is controlled by the Jews you are truly retarded

anglin is fucking funny

and smarter than people think

I hope to one day join his personal guard of Yoruba warriors

If you don't think the mainstream narrative is controlled by jews then you're bluepilled as fuck.
Reminder, he who controls the media controls democracy.

I'm going to lecture you about ideology, so I will simply say that in France Jews are against massive immigration but the mainstream isn't. This is simply an example, but pull the string yourself.

>the minions override what their masters order
Yeah, bluepilled as fuck.

the alt-right needs to drop him
we are never going to establish a ethnostate if we don't get the normies on our side and he drives them off. its just politics

He clearly isn't after the normie demographic and he isn't even that extreme, he writes edgy satire for fuck sakes.
dailystormer.red/sargon-of-akkad-grills-richard-spencer-on-his-plan-to-kill-puppies/

I can't believe Sargon said Nirvana fallacy, it is EXACTLY what he was doing when he said "Rotherham would have happened without Pakistani's"

fair enough i don't have a problem with his content and i know he's not going after the normies but the media will associate him with the alt-right which is why it is necessary to publicly dissociate from him

one dude builds one of the biggest alt right media platforms from scratch but "we should drop him"

rofl

if his website wasn't as censored as it is i think it would be game over already, he appeals to any intelligent young male with a sense of humor

older people are gonna reject it without thinking twice, that doesn't matter, in 20 years this guy will have built an army

The normies will probably want to become exterminationalists by the time this is all over.

Have a look. Go to their websites.

i never liked sargon. hope this fat fuck is going down.

The media will associate whoever they want with the anyone they want which is why disavowing for optics reasons is pointless.

i don't have a problem with him, i think his site is funny but i care more about establishing an ethnostate than i do about having a laugh

Refugees don't have anything to do with mass immigration in France. 90% of immigration to France is from something called "family reunification".

Abandon hope anyone who enters

I don't see how Paris became BLACKED by reuniting with ethnic French people.

I've started reading the daily stormer almost every day recently.

Hilarious shit on there. I didn't know he was so funny, he is clearly great at marketing

Hws your first day in the pro-white movement going?

It will take a while for normies to get the fucking picture. Whites are a sleeping giant who are just now opening their eyes, turning side to side and and wondering what the fuck is going on.

It's tiring to lecture people

>He stays very busy
literally unironically unilaterally doing what

The point is, you will find many many Jews who say 'France is for everyone' and wants more immigration but you will never find a Jew who says 'France is for French' and wants less immigration.

>you will never find a Jew who says 'France is for French' and wants less immigration.
Actually, most French Jews are against massive immigration (according to the polls).

The daily stormer has actually become WAY more normie-friendly.

It's like an ironic nazi-buzzfeed publication now. Some of the stuff on there is almost kind of cute.

Go check it out

>almost kind of cute
thats what she said.....
to me

anglin's okay

i don't visit the dailystormer but anglin's allllll right

And yet people for mass immigration seem to be disproportionately jewish.
NAXALT isn't going to win you your argument here.

>And yet people for mass immigration seem to be disproportionately jewish.
because of the ideology of the mainstream... it's a social class issue

If that is true they do nothing about it.
They don't lobby or promote nationalist movements. They don't construct arguments against immigration. They don't try to change the culture. They don't use their influence in the media to change people's minds.

In fact it is the complete and total opposite. They deconstruct pro-French arguments, they demoralize the french and downplay the negative impacts of diversity.

But this all doesn't matter. You will probably learn the hard way.

This.

He is La Luz Extinguida

Training child soldiers in Nigeria

Is Shapiro for open borders? I've always heard he is but I refuse to listen to his annoying girly man voice.

I don't watch any of his shit, but he's definitely said "I don't care about the browning of America" on Twitter

He is as long as the country is flooded by BASED mandingos in Romney hats, because to him MAGA is too far-right for him because of the "America First" slogan.

you think this is a game user
you think we playing mother fuckin candyland right now
because we aren't you uphill shit farmer

love that guy

This thread is going to be flooded with d&c concern shills.

That was quick. Thank you for your concern, shoahstein

a chosenite larping as natzie and hired by them mongrel "debate"
media.christogenea.org/system/files/sharedfiles/1/videos/The Alt-Right, MASK OFF (Daily Stormer, Anglin, Weev, Enoch,.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=VyBD9opVGpk

I don't think he's for open borders but he's certainly not for fixing immigration to whiten the country.

Refugees are just another part of the massive immigration you dumb fuck, kikes are pushing for family reunification too you pleb. What do you think what will happen when all these refugees get citizenship? Family reunification. The lengths you faggots go to please kikes is astonishing, why don't you just choke on their cut dick if you think they are such gift from god.

Not even true they did not even vote for Le Pen, fake news

>timesofisrael.com/french-israelis-vote-overwhelmingly-for-macron/
LOlololol

>In a post on her Twitter account, Helene Le Gal said that Macron received 96.3 percent of votes in Israel
Wow 3,7 of the kike vote based joos, truly greatest ally

He looks like he has down syndrome.

>Refugees are just another part of the massive immigration
This is true in Germany, not in France

>kikes are pushing for family reunification
This is simply not true.

>Not even true they did not even vote for Le Pen, fake news
Le Pen was raised to call Hitler "Uncle" and the FN was founded by antisemitic people

>This is true in Germany, not in France
Lmao how about for once you actually post a source, all you been posting from the start is bullshit that has been proven false
>Jews don't push for family unification
Prove it you fag, we already proven that kikes are pro immigration and family unification is just another form of immigration
>jews won't vote for a bigot xddd
Lel kikes are anti immigration yet they vote against anti immigration candidate and for pro immigration candidate... Great logic pal
Just fucking admit it already, you are a jew

you only like your betters but the betters dont like you, deal with it submisive cunt and be a honest man for the first time in your life

>Lmao how about for once you actually post a source, all you been posting from the start is bullshit that has been proven false
I don't have to post a source because I'm calling you out for saying something wrong. The burden of proof is on you to show that what you claim is happening in France (massive immigration by refugees) is actually happening. This is rationality 101. You fucking retard.

>Prove it you fag, we already proven that kikes are pro immigration and family unification is just another form of immigration
Same thing you have to prove what you are saying, nobody has to prove a negative. You fucking retard.

>Lel kikes are anti immigration yet they vote against anti immigration candidate and for pro immigration candidate... Great logic pal
False dichotomy you can be anti immigration and still prefer a candidate that is less anti immigration than another because not your whole political identity resolve around the sole issue of immigration. You fucking retard.

>Just fucking admit it already, you are a jew
Not all that piss on you are jewish, you can't win an argument simply by calling other people names. You see, I'm destroying your points THEN I'm doing a character assassination. You fucking retard.

>The burden of proof is on you to show that what you claim is happening in France (massive immigration by refugees) is actually happening. This is rationality 101. You fucking retard.
It was already proven in this thread, refugees is just another form of immigration and this was proven in this thread that its pushed by Jews.
>Same thing you have to prove what you are saying, nobody has to prove a negative. You fucking retard.
Some user already posted this in this thread yet you choose to ignore it...
>False dichotomy you can be anti immigration and still prefer a candidate that is less anti immigration than another because not your whole political identity resolve around the sole issue of immigration. You fucking retard
There is no false dichotomy because Jews are pro immigration lol, you have yet to post your poll proving otherwise
>Not all that piss on you are jewish, you can't win an argument simply by calling other people names. You see, I'm destroying your points THEN I'm doing a character assassination. You fucking retard
Lol no one thinks you are winning...

Lol look at you here admitting that I am right

Good proxy faggot just don't forget to also change the country next time

Clearly you don't seem to get what I was implying. I am just glad you spilled the beans to the other guy and admitted I was right.

>If you really believe that the mainstream is controlled by the Jews you are truly retarded
What did he mean by this?