RON "FUCK YOUR NANNY STATE" PAUL

EVEN RON "LIBERTY OR DEATH" PAUL
THINK'S SESSIONS CANNABIS DECISION IS FUCKING RETARDED!

SESSIONS CAN GO KILL HIMSELF.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYs6PqUPcvA

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish our faggot politicians actually listened to Ron.

Your country had TWO (2) chances to have him as your president. You rejected him TWICE.

I wish we just started shooting weed dealers on sight

Fucking pot fags, get a new fucking hobby and realize your full potential

If you are smoking pot, you are holding yourself back from more

Some lucky mother fuckers in an alternate universe have had Ron Paul as president during two fucking terms.

Instead we are stuck in the nightmare reality of obama two terms and trump. But there are some really unlucky motherfuckers with hillary as president.

BASED FUCKING RON PAUL IS BASED

COULD REQUIRE YOUR ASSISTANCE ANONS

OPERATION MAKE POL GREAT AGAIN IS UNDERWAY

PLEASE JOIN

HEAVILY CENSORED TOPIC

If you are wasting your time trying to legislate a plant you are holding yourself back from more

>thinks this is about potheads
>not about a multi-billion dollar industry generating thousands of jobs and tons of tax revenue

Trump himself agrees and thinks marijuana should be a state issue.

>le divide and conquer shills
kill yourself, kikes
The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

m8

ron paul is based af

i don't think he's trying to d&c

his deal breaker issue was always marijuana, and he wonders why his "movement" never gained ground outside the internet

please leave new Sup Forums. This is an age 18+ site.

Live in one of the most liberal cities in the west coast and can confirm shit will get Medieval if they start raiding farms/shops.

First time I ever felt what a liberal was saying could mean anything, I mean the odds are against em but zero of the conservatives like the (((crackdown))).

[x] Newfag
[x] Shill

You can return to reddit any time.

The problem is that people can't fathom changing federal law. So when the president actually enforces federal law they blame the president, not the law. What's the point of having laws if the president will just selectively enforce them anyway?

look at where “liberty or death” libertarianism gets you, folks.

old and historically irrelevant with no victories against bolshevism, blabbering about pot during the winter of your life. maybe if he spent more time looking into the JQ and exposing it with less into getting high, he’d have gotten somewhere.

he should’ve been a fascist.

People must be free to get high, only then are they good, docile slaves for the plutocrat class, content to live in shit, content working their plutocrat Masters' global sweat shop-plantation system. Muh freedom! Muh Last Man!

Should've been fired earlier. Now he should be ultra-fired.

No the deal breaker was he wanted to stop giving aid to Israel.
Only menopausal Sup Forums moms give a shit about devil's lettuce.

The hero we need but don't deserve.

If you want fascism, go live in North Korea.

just compare him to guys near his age like jared taylor, who has been instrumental in raising racial awareness and white identity. while he and ron are both rather tame, jared has focused on what is really causing these problems. ron paul has tolerated the collapse of America because of “muh constitution and muh freedom” and it is has been a catastrophic mistake. the first and second amendment have been infringed to the point where neither exist. you can be banned from social media for wrongthink. the media controls public opinion and pushes beliefs antithetical to american values and hostile to the American people. the government spies on its citizens. the government also drags said citizens into endless wars. what has ron paul actually accomplished?

yes, because its not like a more centralized government isnt exactly what your "jews" want. t's hilarious how your enemies get you to do their bidding

me too.
dueterte was right

>if you want fascism, move to north korea!!
first of all, you’re retarded
second, north korea is communist. communism and fascism are antithetical to eachother; fascism rose in Europe as the direct counter to communist expansion.
third, fascism is good

>if you defeat your enemies and sieze full political power, you lose!
trudeau is really wearing off on you guys isn’t he?

I think dude weed lmao is the last of America's current day problems. I can't help but think this faggot did nothing to stop cultural marxism and SJWs from infecting the culture.

does anyone remember the times before the retarded influx of T_D? anyone care to tell me about that glorious time?

Ron Paul was in office for 16 years.

He accomplished nothing.

Pay attention to fags that do shit and turn off this fucktard.

They would have murdered him. We need a gangster like Trump to clean house before someone like Paul could be effective.

He's got years of dirt on these fucks, and will play dirty. Imagine what he knows now that he's had unfettered access to anything he wants for a year.

He owns the game. This year is going to be huge.

We could use your help in here boys...

Fuck Sessions.

>This thread again
Sage

It's about fucking time that the LIbertarian trash got put out of the Conservative movement.
You fucking idiots are 1% of the population but you make 100% of the noise.
Fuck off with gay lifestyle and your nigger plant losers.

RP = AJ IW and Stratfor Austin TX plant.
Infowars CultNiggers literally pray to RP.
RP IW and Stratfor all started their operations same year.
RP was StormfrontNigger before politics.

Dude, stop posing.

You are a fucking retard if you think NK is communist.
It is unequivocally a fascist state, they have some communist themes but that is there mostly to buddy up to China.

Nice theme you are pushing shill.
It would be a shame if someone noticed it.

>boot licking faggot

I really hate all the stormfags shitting up this board.

nanny state doesnt exist

lmao love these pics

GOP fucked him over both times - he rolled over like a true cuck because nuh NAP
When they tried the same on Trump, he just said "Excuse me niggers, what the fuck are you doing?" and they backed the fuck off like the spineless cowards they are.
Fucking RINOS. Always kill a traitor before an enemy

WAIT A MINUTE, RON IS PRO MARIJUANA?
COME ON, WHY NO CANDIDATIONAL PRESIDENT CAN BE PERFECT

>nk
>communist

lmfao, you fascists always come off as such dipshits

It's much too late now. You did not listen.

>could have had ron paul as president
>end up with trump
why are burgers so fucking dumb?

Nancy Reagan can rot in fucking hell.

They don't choose president. Presidents are being chosen for them. Trump is no exeption.
So be nice.

Go back to /ptg/ and stay there.

It's because Ron Paul believes in small government and allowing you the choice to be a complete fuck up. Jeff Sessions would rather you be a functioning adult rather than smoking your life away.

Didn't you guys have like 140% electorate turn out for the last prime minister election? Not sure Russians should turn their nose up at other nations election frauds.

>dude weed lmao

I wish lolbertarians cared as much about immigration as they do about pot and sodomy.