Are Oregon and Washington quickly turning to California?

Are Oregon and Washington quickly turning to California?

Washington is yea, oregon isnt really filled to the brim with beaners though.

NWF needs to hurry :(

It is and I wish everyone else would speak up against the Californication

Wrong. Consider Beanerton and Hillsburrito, Corneilus, Forest Grove, Gaston, etc. It's all bean.

Oregon has become California Jr. because all the Californians have been in the process of a 30+ year exodus from their sinking ship of a state. All the rich Californians came to the Portland area, gentrifying and ridiculously inflating the housing market (them and the hordes of poos imported to work at the various Intel campuses), and leaving California with only beaners and poorfag bums to enjoy its final years before it completely implodes into a liberal cesspool.

Yes. Seriously, yes.

This user lives in liberal occupied Seattle. Forced by company to attend white privilege classes (if you are white, you are a racist by default, because power + privilege= racism). Forced to attend "white spaces" where it is discussed what we should do as white people to help in the liberation (1970's black panther commie style liberation) of PoC.

Have ADL signs up in employee lunch room about challenging racism.

Have people around wearing antifa buttons and BLM buttons and shirts.

Can't say anything or be fired. Seattle.

Just want to do my job and go home.

whats this picture meant to show exactly?

seattle is fucked, these people live in a bubble and dont even know it, you want to be disgusted by the level of ignorance and actual bigotry, go visit bellevue. the latte liberals really deserve to get nuked by kim

Redmond and Bellevue is the H1b containment zone. Do white people still live there? MS is all PooCurry and Noodles last time I was there.

I believe it's showing a girl eating a banana.

amazon just opened up an office in downtown bellevue, the white people that live in bellevue, esp downtown are the bourgeois

Portlandia is a lot funnier once you realize that the main characters are California transplants.

My house will be worth a million dollars within 10 years. Sell, move, maybe retire.

what does it have to do with California?

Lewd pls remove

>quickly
It has been a slow burn over decades.

That looks like Ashton birdie but the text is east European.

What's with all the questions?
Am I being detained or am I free to go?

wait right there

Yes, we need to do some pol-op to get mexicans/hispanics to hop the canadian boarder. Call it operation ice back or somthing.

same here its terrible. 90s Seattle was fine. It's like a whole new country over here now. The entire west coast is fucked unless the feds come in and do something about this

Officer, I must inform you I have a gun.
I have to show it to you, hold on let me reach for it.

Northern California wants to secede and become the state of Jefferson, though

Cross your arms behind your back, put your left foot on yellow, and crawl backwards toward me.

Fuck me does that look grim
Repeal 1965 imm act, start importing white euros and ZAers

Feels pretty lonely in Seattle these days, despite more people. Different faces, new buildings and more traffic.

The money isn't even good anymore with how much time is spent in traffic. 200k is the new 100k. 100k is the new 50k. Etc.

I don't believe it for a second. Those are official numbers. ILLEGAL Migration is about 30 million people.

Just think of the nice chain migration once those DACA Invaders bring in their cousins.

>Draws gun and shoots you in the head
heh, Nothing personal, copper.

Bend is getting pretty hipstery I can tell you that. And I overheard a 'girl' going into a gamestop proudly telling her friend how her mother supports her and she likes wearing boy clothes. Even heard hipster looking 20 year olds at a ATM mentioning buying silver. Its so weird.

Yes, it's becoming commiefornia. All the yuppies and beaners moved up here. I was born and raised in the Puget Sound, from Kirkland, Bellevue to gig harbor and Bremerton, Puyallup and Bonney Lake. I've met a lot of people who have conservative values at their core. Most people I know, would gladly send every illegal back but Seattle and Oly run this state. I still have faith that not all has been lost to leftism. If there's ever a civil war, we will turn the streets red with the blood of liberals

And several counties in Oregon.

Oregon almost.

Washington No.

Until a 1b 1b is 500k or rent is 1400 for a falling apart studio AND there are spics and niggers everywhere OR and WA are far from being CA.

CA is a one of a kind shithole.

Poltically, they are very close. The demographics are slower to change, but their destiny is set in stone. Sorry NW guys.

the chinks will take the north sooner than the spics, who are destined to the south

mark my words

I live in CA.
It really isn't as bad as you idiots make it out to be.
Sure if you live in downtown fucking San Francisco, your rent is going be high.
Almost anywhere else is not bad at all.
Especially considering how much more economic opportunity there is here if you are not a complete idiot.

Yes. Just moved from Southern Washington to Southern Oregon. It's much much better down here, racially, but the closest city might as well be California.

spoken like a bourgeoisie that doesnt feel the effects of globalism and gentrification.

Holy fuck. You're scaring me.
Start the war user. Start it.

It's meant to show a sexual innuendo involving an attractive young female and a banana meant to imply fellatio.
Are you fucking dense user?

Hi, newfriend!

Who is girl an how 2 fukc

Because they are being filled with Californians.
They fled the mess they made, but didnt learn from it and change for the better.

Good goy, please deposit a check for 35% capital gains tax.

Don't they make bananas in Cali?