THIS IS THE REASON THAT ALEX JONES WAS UPSET AND FLIPPED ON BANNON INSTANTLY

THIS IS THE REASON the_donald is THE JIDF

THIS IS THE REASON THIS PLACE HAS BEEN FLOODED WITH KIKES

Other urls found in this thread:

subvertednation.net/kosher-tax/
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quick rundown?

The shills on this board, and the reason the_donald has turned into a jewish cesspit of zionist filth is because Bannon controls T_D through the mods and has shills on there as well as here.

That's why Roy Moore was shilled so hard and you actually got banned if you said to trust Trump and support Luther Strange.

What are your thoughts on pizzagate op?

Its real.

Even the neocons on Twitter have pointed this out if u look deep enough. They said the Q user stuff was a honey pot.

Haha I bet shills are so upset about Steve Bannon for the past couple days because if he becomes irrelevant then they don't get paychecks anymore.

Fuck up tard, Dr Sage n Hide.

Alright just making sure you werent a shill. I believe youre onto something here

Sauce or fuck off. Just because you posted it in the "Zach Intel Brief" thread doesnt make it worth a shit. I am open to it being possible but i am sick of you fucks posting theories possibly posted by CIA glow in the dark Sharia Blue Kike niggers.

Nobody would defend a scumbag like Sloppy Steve unless they were paid.

Oops wrong image.

I get td but why and how would sloppy Steve do something like cbts?

Well I think CBTS is a combination of steve's shills + black cube who actually have technology to do bots and shit and an israeli billionaire named arnon milchan. But I think that everything, literally everything on this board is used as a distraction away from teh Jews and news surrounding Jew based events.

I would have guessed Alex Jones

So no evidence to back either of the claims you made. Op is fag sage

You just said I was a CIA glow in the dark Share Blue Kike nigger.

You just combined a bunch of random terms you think are used commonly on Sup Forums and exposed yourself as the biggest moron in this thread. Thanks. You are a Bannon Bot.

>someone on Sup Forums said a thing, some other people believed it
Typical day of larping anons larping

THIS IS THE MOST PLAUSIBLE THING SAID IN A WHILE

It's true. Bannon phones me up and asked me to kike this place up. He said if I did he would suck my dick and I said please do. The first thing I did when I got here was making replies like "do you have a source for that" and "do you have a source other than a jpeg" it worked. Soon enough I got tons of replies like JIDF shill pictures of noses and EL OH EL's. Sorry if I ruined your white panther party.

Well he lost his funding so the paychecks may stop soon.

He can still suck my dick.

I think the OP is a faggot shill trying to derail our thread “make Sup Forums great again”

Be sure to sage and report to this thread!

remember anyone that uses terms like “boomer” or “kike” are shills and he mods are compromised!

Would you want that?

Well I hope Steve and Mike Cernovich along with the alt right get arrested soon. Who knows? Maybe Mueller will.

Lol it's an anonymous person saying a thing. That don't mean shit dude. Watch.
I think democrats are the clearly superior political ideology.

See? I typed a lie. Chaos is what they peddle. Always has been. If it feels chaotic, it's them. Always. Now, does this snippet feel chaotic? Hard to swallow? Do your instincts tell you anything. Maybe your experience and wisdom does. At the end of the day, what does this snippet achieve?

>“kike”
GAS YOURSELF YOU FUCKING KIKE

IT ACHIEVES CLARITY TO THE SITUATION AND EXPLAINS WHY SHILLS WERE FREAKING OUT THE PAST FEW DAYS ATTACKING ANYONE THAT SAID THEY AGREED WITH TRUMP.

fucl steave cuckanon Im glad trump dropped him

>Arnon Milchan

Dude do you shill this name enough? Fuck.

kike shapiro was so happy when Trump called kike steave out. I Dont know who is jewing who right now.

THE MORE PEOPLE THAT KNOW THE BETTER ASSHOLE. HE WAS COMPLICIT IN STEALING NUCLEAR TRIGGERS FROM THE UNITED STATES AND HE PLAYED A PART IN KILLING JOHN F KENNEDY.

CAN YOU SUCK MORE FORESKIN FAGGOT?

He sucking some billionaire chink's cock now.

I’m here without you baby, you’re still with me in my dreams

Tonight it’s only YOU and ME

found the banon shill

Yeah and that billionaire chinamen is pretty much an enemy of Xi. Xi is allied with Trump. I bet you they're gonna maneuver some shit to make sure that doesn't happen.

Someone spent all the time to make that meme, and didn't photoshop on the beanie. Weird.

makes perfect sense why didnt i think of that before.

strange was a piece of shit though....

Anyone with an IQ over 65 knew that Q user was a bullshit larp from the beginning.

Retard boomers, please get off my Sup Forums and go back to posting cat memes on your Facebook.

How did we let ourselves go?

what is cbts?
what is qanon?

Found the Bannon shill.

A LARP that distracted from Israel. That's it.

reminder Sup Forums is an anti-israel board

Operation make pol great again has commenced

Keep in mind anyone that uses terms like “boomer” and “kike” are clownkek shills and will get the rope

Pedo elite burns!!!!

Do you wanna suck my dick?

Shill

You're a fucking kike Bannon Bot. You clearly don't belong on Sup Forums if you think people saying you're a fucking kike is a shill term.

You're literally a fucking kike.

Wow OP pic doesnt surprise me at all

Thanks, a quick google search completed your answer

gtfo boomer kike

>breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/11/17/breitbart-news-network-born-in-the-usa-conceived-in-israel/

>anti-israel
>shill
pick one

I believe this. And the our guys shills are acting strange. Infowars is backing q bullshit while ridiculing it. It's some kind of damage control.

Bannon deserves a split if he's behind that faggotry. It's a surprising turn of events. But you know the Roger Stone/AJ contact was Bannon.

I just want North America banned, when is Comcast implementing the Sup Forums tax

and I am just here, sitting in double the best chan, being immune to all subterfuge attempts while you faggots are losing your mind over somekind of gamer faggot, or crypto breitbart kikery. How hilarious@! Immune since 2 years to jew tricks...by default

FUCK YOU!

YOU KIDS ARE ANTI AMERICAN AND ITS FUCKING OBVIOUS WHEN YOU KEEP SIDING WITH MUZZIES AND BASH OUR ALLIES

OPERATION MPGA HAS COMMENCED
THIS BOARD DOES NOT BELONG TO THE SHILLS

WE ARE TAKING OUR BOARD BACK FROM THE SHILLS

REMINDER: ANYONE THAT USES TERMS LIKE KIKE OR BOOMER ARE SHAREBLUE SHILLS!!!!!

ALL SHILLS GET THE ROPE!!!

MAGA!!!!!

Holy shit, legit confirmed. And mind blown. It makes perfect sense now.
That is the whole reason why they didnt like getting their redpills rectally inserted.

The plan was to subvert us, not the other way around. Holy kek wow.
Bannon sucks his own dick, while being Sloppy Steve for Isreal.

Yup. And some user posted this thread last night. Remember when they were saying McMaster was poisoning Trump? Well apparently Bannon's people were.

Rules for radicals. Projection.

Fuck Bannon
Fuck Alex Jones
Fuck reddit fags
AND MOST OF ALL FUCK YOU FOR PROVIDING ZERO BACKUP TO YOUR WEAK ASS THEORY THAT HAS PEOPLE CONCENTRATING ON WH SOAP OPERA BULLSHIT. Bannon is more than likely
>a guy with an already inflated ego whose ego was inflated even more by punching a ticket to DC.
>He doesnt have the influence he envisions and decides hto start leaking info to damage those that are getting in his way.
>Trump finds out and cans his ass.
>In order stay in the lime light he green lights the release of the shit Wolfs authors
>Realizes he has to pull back because and cant publicly bash trump because Breirbart retards will hang his jew loving ass
>And now we await his fate.

No matter how hard you shills are working around the clock to make it happen, Sup Forums will never ever be a cuck civic nationalist board.
You will never be able to subvert us into being a cuckservative alt-lite nonsense forum. We will always point out the truth, no matter how uncomfortable it may be.

You already lost the war. You're just too stupid to know it.

Someone said in another thread that Stephen Miller's interview tomorrow is specifically to BTFO of Bannon and show his loyalty to Trump since Trump is old-school.

(you)

Yeah
Or
Trump is just another faggot neo-con who sucks kike dick

Bannon shill detected.

giga kike exposed

You shills are slowly convincing me that there is more truth here than you would like to admit.

>ally
subvertednation.net/kosher-tax/

God you /ptg/ reddit cucks are such ass cancer

Post some more Moishe. You're making this too easy.

This. Long live AMERICA

This is semi-plausible. But, if it were the case, why would Q-user be defending Trump and MAGA'ing, considering the falling out?
When did Trump/Bannon split?

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

Israel isn't our ally.

Look at the catalog incel :)

You see those trump generals? You ever ask yourself why those threads always look the same? Now take a look at the human trafficking general, look familiar? Threads consisting of the same number of unique posters getting flooded with the same responses and images. You have lost, good game.

who isn't

This thread has alot of people sperging oit calling each other shills. Im going to go to catalog and find a mpga thread or maybe make a CanadaGate thread.

Fuck sharblue and their kike masters.
Gas the bikes reace starts now

Holy shit. You are the fucking clown shill. You will make the threads with one CAPS LOCK PERSONA and then you will VPN and pretend to be the clown shill.

YOU ARE THE CLOWN SHILL.

MAGA fuck the Muslims fuck the neo cucks and leftists fuck Europeans and fuck all Arabs.

MAGA stands with our allies! ISRAEL AMERICA BEST FRIENDS IN GOD WE TRUST

that was just... beautiful

>Fuck sharblue and their kike masters.
>Gas the bikes reace starts now
This thread is literally talking about kike shills and their master is Sloppy Steve Bannon.

This is actually a work of the gangster computer god.
It is true because I say it so and I am words on the internet.

:)

this was fun, see you incels around

Wow. I'm smart as fuck.

lol this fucking kike, you do realize we all know you're a JIDF faggot right? You reek of shill

Someone somewhere turned on the AI's

I just hope they dont try anything too regressive...

I have never been in either of those obvious garbage generals.

This actually makes sense because tons of anons were getting banned for posting anti-Bannon and they also ban you for speaking about (((them)))

What are Israel's interests? There are three.
1: Expand Greater Israel.
2: Prevent Iran from achieving nuclear power.
3: Dismantle and disrupt coherent secular Muslim countries in the region.

Trump has already destroyed two of these interests. By vetoing any war against Iran and Syria, he has completely ruined Israel's path to success on point 2 and 3. Syria is the backbone of anti-zionist resistance in the Middle East, and Iran is the brain stem. So long as those two states are intact, Iran will achieve nuclear weapons by 2030. When Iran has nukes, Israel is fucked. They will be rolled back to their heartland and continue to suffer demographic decline until they cease to exist, or they will be nuked. There is no win strategy for Israel once Iran is nuclear. Trump could "renegotiate" the Iran deal 500 times, there is no way to prevent them from arming without physically destabilizing the country, and that requires boots on the ground or CIA intervention which the Russians will prevent. It took years of effort and enormous amounts of money to spark the puny uprising in Syria and that has already begun to collapse now that Hillary has been disabled

Point 1 has also been handled perfectly. Obama has stuck in the knife, and Trump doesn't need to twist it, he just needs not to pull it out--and he won't. Trump will seek to "negotiate" something with the Palestinians. Israel doesn't want negotiation they want submission. Without it their efforts will be hampered and they will be unable to extend their reach to Iran

Now let us look at this from the Israeli side. The UN has turned against them. They were expecting a bought-and-paid-for stooge like Hillary to back their interests by destroying Syria and giving them a route to seize the South and to infiltrate Iran.

Instead they get Trump, who is nominally on their side but who in reality has already ruined their last-ditch effort to bring down Assad. This is the problem: They cannot chastize Trump for anything he does because he is the only one who is even NOMINALLY on his side. They have to take whatever table scraps he throws them and smile, or else he might turn on them. The problem here is that there's nothing he will do for them that will solve their problems.

Here is the key: Israel is living on borrowed time. Every minute that we are not actively hacking away at Iran's buffer of stable states is a minute that the Iranians get to work on their nuclear program while pretending to be building reactors or whatever. Trump will "renegotiate" the deal with them but he'll focus on the money we gave them, rather than taking actual steps to fuck with their programs, because Trump has prioritized positive relations with Putin over positive relations with Israel.

Putin's geopolitical interests do not align perfectly with ours in most regards, but in THIS regard they do, and Israel is the eternal fucking albatross around our neck that needs to be thrown into the sea. If Trump steers the course he will be a disaster for Israel and our problems in the Middle East will reach a timely, pleasant conclusion.

The short version: Trump is a poison pill for the ZOG machine. They needed a Hillary or a Romney or a Bush but they got Trump, and it's going to destroy them.

>qanon

I know. This thread is legit. But the bickering is making me want to head out.

I think I broke the bot

You are one dense mother fucker. I never said your theory was flawed, all i asked was to provide proof of this. Otherwise all it will lead to is in fighting and even more chaos on this dumpster fire that was once Sup Forums.

Rumors from the social bowel movement gathering?

No. I'm proving to you that Trump isn't a zionist AND I'm proving to you that I am not JIDF.

Israel is gonna have to give all its land back to Palestine.

Only the biggest idiots and reddit diaspora go onto /ptg/. If that is the thread you're trying to influence, then you're even dumber than I thought.

Shapiro was fired by Bannon from Breitbart because he didn't want to shill for Trump, so makes sense that he has a grudge on Bannon. He's starting to like Trump apparently

Good. From Chaos only Truth can survive. That's the whole point of this board and our Frog God.

>ally
Clearly you're illiterate, retarded or this is shitty bait and I should be ashamed of having to correct some bait. But here I go. See my pic? Yeah okay go kill yourself, all semites, both jews and arabs, deserve being nuked repeatedly until death and complete destruction proceeds.