Hello I normally do not post here but I need to let you know that there is a woman on twitter that is working with...

Hello I normally do not post here but I need to let you know that there is a woman on twitter that is working with antifa (secretly) to take down white nationalists. She pretends to be "nazbol". The thing is she has a lot of hidden power in various discord servers. She also has many alt accounts. She thinks she can trick us by going after Lauren Southern who we all knew wasn't really /our girl/. She is going after Lauren Rose now who has done nothing wrong.

Here she was last month trying to start something about Rose :

This is her

She thinks that she is a "mastermind"

Is that the welsch girl

i don't know, i think she larps as a different race or religion every week

if she is such a mastermind how come she doesnt stay in the background and does more damage?

claiming how much damage you have done doesn't seem to help her in the long run, since people will just become more careful.

or maybe she didnt start any of this and just want to claim it for relevance.

the point is that the tactic will be to go after literally anyone that talks about white nationalism. Usually calling them a fed.

Here she is saying that if someone memes with the word "goyim" they must be a fed.

Report her on twitter.

Look at her twitter bio line, it’s a clear violation

So is Lauren Southern not a coalburner?

let's do more than that, she wants to play with fire, let's burn her ass.

Every time she gets a little bit of negative attention she gets very upset and whines on twitter despite the fact that she openly boasts about what she does. I'd say go pay her twitter account a visit. Beware of her orbiters though.

Stir some chaos? I like your thinking user

She is now going onto Lauren Rose. Oh and btw she never actually cared about Lauren southern being a coalburner. She just used it to demoralize us.

non white have a never ending jealously for all white women

Calling her another thot is a weak spot since she tries so hard to "not like the other girls"

Went to her Twitter and she thinks she is hot shit lol

I had sex with this girl. She sucked my cock for 5 mins then she rode me cowgirl then reverse cowgirl which was real good. Once she was wet enough i flipped her over and fucked her mish until I came inside her.

Pics or it didn't happen

She was an unironic kekistani back during HWNDU.
Now she’s gone full NazBol, she even wrote two (poorly written) articles for Dugin’s magazine.
She’s already had a couple twitter accounts permanently suspended, she basically lives to be a lolcow. All day spent online judging by her incessant tweeting, I don’t know wtf she does for money.

she made tradthot.com?

Very interesting op. Back to the top

Wow was she really a kekistani? HAHA.

Up up up

She's also after Nehlen

She has power because she's average looking female and the desperate virgins will follow her for it. She's gonna be bummed when her 15 minutes of internet fame is up.

We will dispose of her, thank you.

lol the butthurt is off the charts

non whites who hang out on the periphery of Sup Forums because they resonate with the anti-poz positions we take always end up being our most fervent detractors on pretty much everything else

Because she's a typical female. Attention is all they care about.

I'm not trying to shill or anything here, but I would just like to point out that a couple of alt lite Twitter users, will chamberlain and Cassandra Fairbanks mentioned that Lauren rose was banging there non white friend, it was on his periscope which he was using to reply to Lauren rose's arguments about iq, Fairbanks mentioned it while in the chat and will acknowledged it, will actually stayed in the same air BnB as Lauren rose in Berkeley, I believe the periscope is still up.

Yep and she kind of shot her load here in attacking Lauren Rose. When she went after Lauren Southern we agreed because she is a tradthot. Now it is clear she is just going after people who are basically white nationalists like Paul Nehlen. No one else.

Well said, this really seems to be the truth. They always betray Sup Forums.

I have seen absolutely no proof of this and the alt lite hates ethnonationalists. Ethnonationalists are attacked by sjws, liberals, libertarians, alt lite, "nazbol", mgtow, and skeptics.

"kali" "steppe" She's an Indo-Aryan.

Yet again it is proven that non whites are not worthy of life.

This
Fake cunts.

Ethnonationalism is a "fed talking point"?!

What the fuck?!

I saw a number of these people post memes about "leaving racism behind in 2018". I don't think it was ironic. They have also begun using the term "racist liberal" to defame anyone that views race as more important than other social issues.

Yes it's possible they were just trying slander her, although it didn't really come across like that, they simply mentioned it and moved on, I guess it's possible tho, here's a screenshot from it.

It's always possible but from now on every person that talks about white nationalism will be called either a race mixer, a jew, or a fed. Or maybe all 3.

That's the New buddy cop show "Grizzly & The Adams"

yeah spencer, for example is all 3 + gay according to the shills

>will chamberlain
that kike will say anything to smear ethnonationalists
>Cassandra Fairbanks
that bitch used to be a cam whore, look it up

Tbat's part of the deal here. There are a lot of people with a distaste for the system and with a marginal intellect, so they default to cynicism at all times. It's all very tiresome.

Watch out, sounds like OP can also be the girl "he" posts about, she's probably samefagging like hell

It is good to be cautious. It just pisses me off when people like the one I have mentioned manipulate and demoralize us with it. She and others like her don't want us to win ever. But somehow they have gained some influence. This is another one.

DEFEND THE TRUE LAUREN

>kali
>edgy humor
>iran flag
I think I know her

I hate orbiting but I will defend anyone that helps spread the word for white nationalism if they are sincere so I'm with you bud.

This thread sounds like some samefagging teenaged boy who is obsessed with some girl who is such a nobody that he has to go through dozens of posts explaining why she might be a threat to somebody somewhere

The fire rises!

God, Cernovich is a total kike.

the dailystormer has been attacking tradthots since the beginning lol

if she's attacking lauren southern that's a good thing, ultimately if men need women to egg them on and give them permission to do something we're fucked, so getting men to stop caring about what women have to say is a good thing

Lauren Rose is a different person though.

She's moved onto Lauren Rose, Paul Nehlen and other white nationalists. There is a difference between doing something to help ethnonationalism (like the daily stormer) and doing something to hurt it. The daily stormer posts lots of stuff in support of an ethnostate. This person and her groups do not.

>she

Yeah, “she” really hates it when people bring up the fact that she has a dick.

Her self-hatred is probably why she’s so vehemently anti-lgbt

Sigh. anons' lust for traps is so intense that they see them everywhere.

>implying they aren't everywhere

The world doesn't do people favors like that, Snek.

Kali is an actual trap though.
Ask her about it on twitter and she’ll sperg out.

Here's a (You) for /ourguy/ Ted

Oh, I thought they meant Lauren Rose.

I mean a Nazbol tryhard WOULD be a trap.

lmao she is not mastermind and she is irrelevant. all her tweets have 2 likes at best and nobody cares about that tranny. you are probably him shilling himself here to get attention

I'm not. Just trying to nip it in the bud before she and her followers start shilling on here.

ids doo lade!!1 u wooden lissen!!

Just don't get hung up on ecelebs. Worry about your elected officials and people who matter.

they already do. they have cirklejerk about how it works and destroying those cunts, thing is that nobody cares. thing is, their cirklejerk is 5 people from leftypol. if i spam nigger under trump tweets or call some liberal kike i get more likes and followers than these losers.

Why is this dumb cunt larping as an Iranian? I tried speaking Persian to her yet she couldnt answer me back cause she doesnt even know the lingo.

Wtf is her deal?

the accusation is just as powerful against women you don't like, that's the beauty of it. but yeah I was talking about the nazbol thot