This board has become a way for eurosexuals to vent their frustrations at americans...

This board has become a way for eurosexuals to vent their frustrations at americans. every thread I post some fag with a memeflag posts an mspaint comic in response with le 56%. 4/pol/ has been so shit recently it's not even salvageable at this point

The thing is the more you bitch about it the more they're gonna do it...

Honestly a few of them are fucking hilarious, they dont really bother me at all. I mean I'm some blend of Heinz 57 white American that has had family living in America for generations so I'm practically a nigger by Sup Forums standards lol

The best amerimutt meme is the one that is around 8-9 pictures from LoTR of Saruman creating the Uruk "Amerimutt" Hai...fucking hilarious. BTW Sup Forums has always been shit, and everyone on pol, b, and r9k is the absolute shit of the shit.

>literal hate/bantz threads for every european country every few days
>mutts dont care cos they dont even know where lithuania is
>bantz thread about mutts = HURRRR WHITER THAN YOU ACHMED WE ARE PUREE GENED ARYAN SHUT UPP HUUUUUUURRR
you see where you are going wrong learn to take a joke mutt

If someone can post the Amerimutt meme with Saruman creating his fighting Amerimutts I'll be a happy boy. I should have saved it when i saw it. F

MUTT

You're soft and you need to harden the fuck up

mlpol is better.

No, he’s right. I used to think it was funny and it cracked me up quite a few times but it’s been forced and overused so much at this point that it’s become retarded. I mean literally retarded. It’s just 16 year olds automatically posting those memes anytime they see an American flag now

you mean it's become a way for leftists to foster bad blood between European and American whites

you mean when everyone comments "A FUCKING LEAF" to every canadian with day of the rake meme

yeahhh harden the fuck up guys

there is no bad blood between euro and american whites its just about making sure mutts understand they are not pure and cant tell others who is white. and telling eu cunt that they hate freedom and gonna be in communist eurabia if they dont man up

Oh man thank you. Makes me laugh out loud every time. Fukkin saved.

FUCK OFF LEAF YOU'RE NOT WANTED
You're a good guy based Hungarian user. Love from this Amerimutt you Slav subhuman scum

objectively not the same
a) canadian posts are literal garbage, the judgement is the content of our character
b) leaf bantz are bantz the way the "mutt" meme used to be, back when it was originally created by Sup Forumsacks as a legitimately chiding thing, neither were ever applied with the artificial intensity of the current mutt meme nor with the imaginative bankruptcy its art is currently experiencing that speaks to talentless hyperfocus over actual creative development of an idea

it's the same shit leftists do every time they copy us and our memes from pepe to insults like "triggered" and "snowflake" - they just squirt them back out at us with no care for the context or nature of the conversation they're neurotically trying to fuck up

Isn't it funny how Americans are the only people who get butthurt here after being mocked? Being called a mongol doesn't hurt me. Grow up, soyboys

Why is it you Russians have no sense of humor.?

on a chinese underwater basketweaving website where they make fun of tragedy, mass shooting, cultural enrichment etc. All the while taking apart every nationality with memes about their history or heritage dont you find it fucking pathetic that the mutt meme is the one i see the 5th fucking complain thread about this week.

i get called gypsy mongrel mongoloid asian slavic subhuman on every thread so do romanians when was the last time you saw us pity threading?

Growwww uppp

>get LE EMU XDD LE ABBO XDD CHINESE COLONY in half of the replies americans give me
>they can't handle a bit of banter back at them

ayyyyy

The way you react to this you thick skulled bastard, makes it very tasty.

>eurosexuals
the fuck is that
are you that pathethic that you cannot stand 1 meme?

Just respond with euromoors.

We need more of them. They're pretty easy to make. Just take any amerimutt and put a burka on it.

They know it's more accurate, it bugs the shit out of them since the whole amerimutt thing is just their coping mechanism with being colonized by their former colonies.

Say the line please.

>boohoohoo they are being mean to me.

I'm actually annoyed my country never gets insulted past "hurr you have great dental hygiene" - no fun.

>800000 Hans
>Change linen Hans
>Refugees Welcome hans
>Germanistan Hans

Ain't i hilarious t.amerimutt

>56% face

REEEEE YOU FUCKING KIKE SHILLS JIDF SOROS REEEEEE

> This window will close un 3 seconds

8pol > 4pol for serious discussions
4pol > 8pol for baiting newfags such as yourself
everything went down after polharbour.

What you're missing is that it's been like that for a lot of other countries for months, sometimes years. This board is just shitty this way, it's not really a place for actual political discussion, hasn't been for a long time. Or maybe you think Canadians and Germans and Swedes and Indians and like 5 other nationalities never, ever have anything actually worthwhile to contribute?

Personally I find the amerimutt meme more annoying than A FUCKING LEAF or POO but that's just because there are more American posters which means it's impossible to fucking get away from it, it shits up every thread. But you're not worse off than most countries here. You're just getting to experience the shitty baseline. The board wasn't always like this, I hope you enjoy it, you probably helped make it what it is.

la creatura...

It's a meme.
Why do you care?
If you respond to it, or point towards it, then it will only become more prevalent that way.

Exactly this.

subtle

You sound frustrated