Yu-Gi-Oh! Vrains

More Anime news soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ElKvXyMSKak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup,dude?

here's a template, go wild

Strong and thick, dragon dick.

All Odd-eyes Lancer dragons will go extinct, since their penises disembowel all of their females.

Look at those fucking feet.

nandatto

But that's Konmai.

It is bad that I want to lewd Aoi more than Blue Angel? Don't get me wrong Blue Angel is hot but Aoi is prettier.

Yes. Now fap to Blue Angel

This is Hip Hippo.
Say something nice to the chubby fella.

where is my good Arc V ending?
where the fuck is it?
all the wasted potential, my feelings just start welling up when i browse through my pictures. YuGiOtome, all the pairings that never happened, when sawatari used to be relevant, back when we speculated the timeline and from where Yuto and his friend Kurosaki (which is what we used to call him) came from, all the different Yuzu check-em memes, Yuugo = sonic memes, tomato memes, people posting animation cells and line art for upcoming characters and scenes revealing Supreme King Face early and we all had no idea what it meant nor the context it would reveal itself, the first time the pre-OP video changed to reflect the synchro arc and it was clearly Red Demons and Stardust making everyone hype, when reiji revealed Heartland as the field for Shun and Sora's duel, when Yuto Xyz summoned out of nowhere and it blew up in thread, when Jack was revealed in the OP, the Future Fighters ED, when Yuya raping Kachidoki with Rebellion was the most epic scene in YGO at the time, the different LDS courses that referenced all previous series and their characters/events, All the little parts of Arc-V that we wanted to get revealed, that we wanted to be tied together in the end...
Where the FUCK is my Arc-V ending!?
Where the fuck is MY Arc-V?

Leaks...?!

has yugioh ever cared to properly end their series?

they've always focused on pushing out the newest series.

DM had a good ending.

GX gave me closure, and so did 5D's

I want to cut that antenna

Translate it dweebs

Proxy Dragon
Link 2 - monsters - 2
If a card(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can destroy 1 monster at this card's Link Point instead.

this is Flip and his bitches

So. If I control Northwemko with her Effect, while she protect herself with Proxy Effect?

What did you think when you saw the first episode of Arc V?

Pretty bland desu

Pretty generic and painfully boring with retarded designs and overused of colors. I dropped it and only came back when I heard the MC look alike died. Don't regret it one bit cause even if the show became a mess, I'm 100% sure I would have watch it anyway only for the Legacy characters.

Shun will never have Ruri, why does his suffering have to keep going?

Because he is still taking the damage.

Ain't Vrains not starting until June? What the fuck are you doing in these threads? Shows over kids.

Leaks soon faggot

But user, the fun has just begun!

Not really,nerd. You have to wait until Tuseday night. That us, unless you wanna discuss the real card effects on things like this.

I instantly dropped it until someone told me about LDS trio

let's reminisce about the good old times.

>Leave Zarc to me

-2000lp WHEN JOINING A ALLY TO FIGHT A BAD GUY GG GLASSES MAN

At least I can still make keikaku jokes right?

YOUR PLANS ARE FUCKING SHIT AND YOU KNOW IT WHY DONT YOU GO AND FUCK OVER MORE PEOPLE.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I WILL NEVER NOT BE MAD ABOUT ARC-V

Dammit, Reiji and his DDD's were cool, I don't think the next rival can top his deck

DDD is a shit archetype user

(You)

Are you seriously still salty you got infinitely BTFO, Jean?

GX had an epic ending, all the entire s4 made me cry desu, all relevant characters had a satisfactory ending, even Chronos.

ALLAHU AKBAR dragon might.

Who gonna use Topologic Bomber Dragon?
Main character? Rival? Nobody?

>3000 attack
>Dark
>Link monster
>Cyverse type
>effect seems opposite of firewall dragon
most likely rival

so I started to watch the yugioh anime and I have some question bout the game and the show.

Is the kuribo thing from Yugi vs Pegasus and the Time Machine/Elder Dragon combo from Joey utter bullshit or it was possible in the game?

Utter bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ElKvXyMSKak

I see
I had my doubrs bout the kuribo thing, but thought the time machine/baby dragon combo was actually real.

Well it's a fusion, if I'm correct.

Asuka was supposed to be 15 years old, yet she had the body of a 20 year-old. I mean, her legs would make Mettaton jealous.

Looks like a fag

So is that like a bandage on his nose?

Yeah. People used to beat him up because of his egao preaching.

>tfw you fell for the meme that Arc-V was gonna be good
This is the last time I trust you fucks

VRAINS is going to be good user
I SWEAR

The hippo is Ono hyping arc-v. Yuya is the fans that see his dirty tricks.

>What do you mean I have to take down the entire Academia army by brainwashing them with smiles?

but it was good...then Synchro happen

I think Chronos was behind all the destructions, brainwashing and carding peoples le the Academia has done. I mean, how would you explain all the Ancient Gear Golems that walked around killing people?

if Jaden didn't make it in time for the test in GX episode 1 it would of led to Arc-v Fusion dimension.

How did Zexal have so many good OPs and EDs? All of them were great.

Probably comfiest anime ED ever is Zexal II ED 1 Artist.

Zexal is fucking shit, card yourself faggot.

What if the Duel Academy from GX was in fact rooting for destruction? The difference is that everything was shown through Jaden 's eyes. Being the happy go lucky kid that he is, Jaden saw everyone like good guys . Since it has the name' Academy ' in it, Jaden probably thought he's going to an actual school and not an army bent on destroying the world.
For example, through Jaden' s eyes, Crowler was trying to expel him, but in real life he was trying to kill him due to being afraid he'll interfer with their plan. Chancellor Sheppard is kinda like Leo Akaba -
the calm evil commander of the operation. Crowler doesn't really look feminine in real life. Since everything is also seen, through Jaden's eyes, this is probably how Crowler looks like in Jaden's vision.

no, Jaden being there changed the fate of DA if he failed at entry exam or got carded the fate of DA would of been this version of DA were they all card people for the luls.

>Jaden goes to DA shit happens
>scared beast arc, he wins no end of the world
>Light of Destruction Arc, he wins no laser doomray
>that arc after LoD, he wins shit still happens
>Spirit monster arc or whatever its call
>shit happens, becomes darklord
>kills friends
>stuff happens
>becomes a cool dude again gets his lover back
>dude made out of cards arc, he wins no more darkness card games are4fun

>jaden does not go to DA
>DA ends