It's been seven months. Do you still remember?

It's been seven months. Do you still remember?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a9cxby4iLxk
youtube.com/watch?v=PFRArJmAedA
youtu.be/s8GoekAwf58
youtu.be/tgZHsh5-J3A
youtube.com/watch?v=JcEBHDooc-g
youtu.be/wBMOc24_aIw
youtu.be/mSqWO92TQ5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gonna ghost?

YEP.

Looked into this, fuckin weird

How did you find out about my secret waifu o.O

He was a man of fine taste!

how can a children cartoon ruin a man so deeply that he guns down 3 people using 100 shotgun shells?

Are MKULTRA always this inaccurate?

>they have no buttholes

Funniest mass shooting ever.

I remember his awful kill ratio and shitty shooting vid where he missed shit 5 feet in front of him.
I do miss going through hours of his inane ramblings as he spoke about becoming a genitaless ghost giant girl who would come back to kill people and shit

>It's been seven months
what am i doing with my fucking life

I only remember the shitty-meme quality OC's the guy made to show how edgy he was. And howmuch he fucking sucked and shooting a gun.

Only because of the lore, otherwise it was shit.

Only 7 months?

this but i would be extremely pissed if that was how i died

Oh boy I do

I remember all 59 shots

wait who

>Only because of the lore, otherwise it was shit.

I mean granted it would have been funnier if he cosplayed during the shooting, missed every shot and got gunned down by a pistol packing granny; but as far as multiple murders go it was pretty lulzy.

how can anyone ever forget something so pathetic

I miss him already. I remember seeing his content before he got famous and an hero'd

youtu.be/a9cxby4iLxk

Ghost yourself

A real hero

Sick tranny fuck should have done the world a favor and hanged itself rather than do what it did.

He should have been put down by his parents. Fucking sick Tranny.

I will never 5get the gif of him shooting himself with the clip "im going ghost!"

Looks like some real shite stuff

We all know it was a COMP

oh my goddess, can someone post the pic of this fag calling eliot roger a baby

>tfw you have the same issues as randy mentally but appear to be the exact opposite
Normies will never know this feel

Lore is literally the best part for most. Who could forget Richard Mcbeef of the VA tech shooter or his lulzy photos of him holding a hammer while trying to look menacing. Shit was great

Ember is pretty hot though, fapped to her 34

Obligatory gestalt

youtube.com/watch?v=PFRArJmAedA

Jews left our generation with nothing. Damn them to Hell forever for it, they are forever guilty.

youtu.be/s8GoekAwf58

Has it really only been 7 months since Ember's Ghost Squad? I still think it's fucking hilarious how much ham-fisted fail that was!

Love Jim but this one is more lulzy for those who already know the basic

youtu.be/tgZHsh5-J3A

>Only because of the lore, otherwise it was shit.
100 shots with a shotgun and only 3 dead is pretty damn funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcEBHDooc-g

heres his bodycam footage of the shooting

brb going ghost

I definitely agree but that doesn't change my issue. I'm young and seem normal and a doing well in school and moderately fit, but I also want to be a grill. Some of you guys are ok, stay home from your local supermarket tomorrow.

Ember is definitely a babe.

youtu.be/wBMOc24_aIw

Best vid on the subject
youtu.be/mSqWO92TQ5Q

>17hs manifesto

Does anyone here remember the FyreFest happening?

indeed

Quick rundown?
I remember seeing Danny Phantom shit on here and on Twitter but I never paid attention as to what happened

I don't want to be a girl, I just wish I could fit in or be normal sometimes.

they paid $10,000-$30,000 each for this
funniest shit i've seen my entire life

watch

Well I didn't want to describe myself as a normie, that depends on your definition. I might seem a little weird or autistic, but I speak confidently and dress well and that usually compensates for it. My life is very good except for wanting to be a cute grill which is the degenerate fly in the ointment

How come the CCTV Footage was never releaed in mass shootings anymore?
They did with columbine on shitty 1999 cameras

i forgot about this

idungeddit

It was great. The subreddit as raided and people were posting about George Soros and the Rothschilds being behind it.

Actually most of the tickets sold were ~$500 USD if you read into it. They promised too much for the price, very few if anyone bought the hella expensive tickets.

No they didn't, they did do reenactments.