Totally insane, as are the Republicans enabling this demented creature to stay in that office for even one more day

Totally insane, as are the Republicans enabling this demented creature to stay in that office for even one more day
ByOliver Shattneron January 5, 2018
Format: Hardcover|Verified Purchase
This is the crime of the century, of many centuries, and any patriot who permits this monster to remain in power one day longer, should burn in hell forever. One day there will be a wall of dishonor erected, listing those that permitted this, empowered this, enabled this, did nothing, and their legacies will forever be despised by all future generations.
30 comments| 3,025 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g8rx_SDeaao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did anyone actually believe this

Trump loved the crowds and the adulation of the people who thought he actually cared about the "forgotten man and woman" but this was a branding exercise. He and Roger Ailes would start a network, Javanka would be world famous (and maybe Ivanka would run for president), and Kellyanne Conway would get an important job at Fox.

And then the unthinkable happened. With a lot of help from Putin and the Russians (and quite a bit from James Comey who inexplicably opened up another e-mail investigation into Hillary ELEVEN days before the election), Trump won.

Michael Flynn didn't care that he hadn't registered as a foreign agent or revealed the $45,000 he had received from the Russians, Trump didn't care that his University or Foundation or taxes were under scrutiny, and nobody cared that it was the most slapdash campaign in history. It can't be said often enough. They didn't expect to win.

But they did. And we have been living with the horror of that reality ever since. Trump still has about 35% of the country firmly on his side but the rest of us see him for what he is. An insecure narcissist (isn't that an oxymoron) with a seeming pride in his own ignorance. A snake oil salesman; these people have always been able to convince a certain segment of the population they're the real deal and Trump still just manages to do that. The cult of personality thrives....

You’ve made this thread every hour since the book was published.
Stop smoking meth.
Take a nap.

You Democrats fucked up royally. Get over it! The further left you go to appease your voters, the less I care about your party.

American Horror Story
ByAmazon Customeron January 6, 2018
Format: Hardcover|Verified Purchase
Warning! Do not read this book before bed! I had terrifying nightmares that I worked for Donald Trump. My job was to listen to his repetitive demented delusions, and praise him all day. When I woke up, I was so grateful to be an intelligent overweight 64 year old woman with short hair- thus unhirable to DJT. I turned on the light and read a soothing Stephen King novel. Seriously, this book is a real page Turner, and shows how demented Trump is, and how those around him are selfishly denying it for their agendas.
7 comments| 264 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?

Kek this entire book reads like fanfic my favorite is the Author Notes where he pretty much says most of it is bullshit

hahahahah says the poltard, this is classic delusion

Do yourself a favor and avoid taking sides while reading Fire and Fury.

It is NOT about how terrible Trump is (although, he is indeed a man with some disturbing self-perspectives) It is NOT about why Trump shouldn't be where he is today, though he most certainly should not be.

What it IS about, is how he got there; how he and his campaign literally scammed 62,979,879 voters with one goal in mind simply to improve his global standing - he didn't even want to win the election. Rather; it was about the Trump brand and identity he would vastly improve upon had he become close to winning.

If you do, I promise you that you will gain some extraordinarily disturbing and frightening facts about our election process and the insight into those who actually run this nation.

Fire and Fury book is a dead serious look into the extreme delicateness of what we like to call "our democracy." It will shake your faith in our system; in humanity; and most of all, it will utterly destroy your false sense of empowerment in our current election system.

Oh, if your aim was that just have people watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=g8rx_SDeaao

>state that the author is known for lying
>"It doesn't matter, we already know its satire and just want to read it for entertainment"
>next day liberals are literally toting it as the word of god

My favourite part is the chapter with the Gorrila Channel

Best post I’ve ever seen on pol

ONE DAY WE'LL LOOK BACK AT THIS AND CRY SOME MORE

>

poltards cant nuance, the conservative mind requires binary choices at all times

Melania is looking well.

8th grade reading level book.
Congratulations to any mouth breathing idiots who find this style of "book" intellectually stimulating.
It's written to appeal to idiots.

jesus christ that guy looks like a fucking pedo

My goal for 2018 is to beat a Trump supporter to within inches of his life with a tire iron. Break every fucking bone to the point of crushed fragments. Then shit in his mouth, rip his eyes out then drag him behind my truck until there,s only a screaming mangles torso.

Any volunteers?

That book is bullshit, and doesn't have a sufficient amount of cited sources.

Whaaaaah.. go find a fire and die in it... slowly.

>he didn't even want to win

Wow, can leftist journos read Trump's mind now?

ANYONE can... the intelligence of a retarded goat.

I'm enjoying it as much as Trump enjoys KFC and Mickey D's!!!
BySean Starkon January 5, 2018
Format: Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
Scandalous and disgusting, just like Trump himself. He's worked hard to earn this book, harder than any US President in history. Just by being himself! And now I've honored his place in history by buying this book, and hope to one day read it to my kids so they too can be damn proud of where we ended up. Racism, xenophobia, homophobia, nationalism, dishonesty, disillusionment, dementia. All cornerstones of building up a great nation. This is the 15 minutes you really deserve, Donnie. And more good news, this book is getting much better reviews than your presidency! *****
Nice work, Mr. Wolff. Can't wait to take another greasy bite. [sets down covfefe]
1 comment| 459 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?

That chapter makes me think one of you guys did that. My fucking sides man.

Get in here.

Holy shit, he looks like Telly Savalas had a love child with an ugly jew!

>over a year later
>the left is still unbelievably butthurt about getting shredded

you sniveling little rat you couldn't hurt a fly go back to to smashing your grandma's candy jar with your tire iron when she tells you to clean up her basement in which you live.

Let’s take a look at reality faggot
>Trump appoints a proper DOD secretary, not some faggot who cucks his wife to Joe Biden-pic related
>the economy is booming, setting records
>major tax cuts passed which benefits 90% of Americans
>TPP can get fuckd
>Isis is obliterated
>unemployment lowest in 20 years
>2 million quality jobs created
Does anyone want to add anything? You’re a fucking faggot who is falling for a snake oil salesman yourself. You are giving Micheal faggy Wolfe more money than I ever gave Trump. How’s this going to pan out for ya? You spent 12 bucks on a book to confirm your own bias, and in the end, he’s still your president and the numbers say that’s he’s kicking ass at doing so.

>Internet Toughguy raging about politics. The salty tears of impotent rage were never so delicious. Your Trumpworld experience has only just begun. Just imagine how loud your autistic shrieks will be in seven years of MAGA. Kek!

I wish you would try faggot. The lion has slept long enough.

DRUMF IS FINSISH TOOO SCOOPS FELLAS

CEHCK MATE MYLADY

>Trump still has about 35% of the country firmly on his side but the rest of us see him for what he is.
Pretty sure all but a handful see him for what he is BUT THERE IS NO FUCKING ALTERNATIVE. STILL NO FUCKING ALTERNATIVE.
How can the dems be so pathetic? I get that Hillary had a stranglehold, but she's been dead fr a year and they've got nothing to offer. Sad.

>the Author Notes where he pretty much says most of it is bullshit
No, that's not true. Maybe you got a special copy? Maybe explain what you mean.

Look, these style "books" by these style "authors" are used for one thing and one thing only.
Prep for speaking tours.
Both the left and right have their shills who collect their sheckels with this business model.
1) write a controversial "book"
2) do the "news" tour on TV and radio
3) generate "buzz"
4) feed the controversy / scandal flames
5) do a speaking tour
6) wash, rinse, repeat.

This garbage is written at 8th grade reading level and is designed to appeal to 85-95 IQ mouth breathing morons.

I feel bad if you read this and don't understand hat it means, like this lad:

>this little human centipede volunteer ran off

I do not understand why somebody would not want a completely insane man to be president. Every "sane" president has been treasonous shit.

Seeing as you're probably against guns and a tire iron will be all you have, yes I'd volunteer.

I feel bad if you read this book and take it any kind of seriously.