Is something wrong with me? For the past few weeks, I've only been watching girly sol moeshit like gochiusa, k-on, etc...

Is something wrong with me? For the past few weeks, I've only been watching girly sol moeshit like gochiusa, k-on, etc. I've tried getting into shit like AoT season 2, but I've been unable to enjoy myself nearly as much as before, and I loved the original.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cn_8n7Icfv0
youtube.com/watch?v=-pZfR-dc83U
youtube.com/watch?v=039huUuzIKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing

No, your taste just became more refined

No need to be scared, that's a normal part of growing up.

Gochiusa and K-On are marketed towards an older demographic than SnK and Hero Academia. It is clear that you are just maturing and improving your taste. It happened to me too.

>I've tried getting into shit like AoT season 2
>and I loved the original
Damn, that's some shit taste. There was something wrong with you before, and there is still something wrong with you, but don't fret, it's just your tastes evolving towards better works of fiction.

Though if you're saying you want to stop watching cute shit because it's fucking degenerate, then try watching a legit good work of fiction

My wife Chino is so cute.

/thread

this is a sign of aging and nothing to be afraid of, people will lie to themselves and say that they don't like CGDCT but they are just trying to hold on to their childhood and not wanting to grow up

No, have fun and enjoy.

You're okay. A couple years more lurking and you'll fit in here.

girly sol is not for girls, it's for guys who reject japan's faux-masculine bravado bullshit
sol for girls is dudes doing dude things for girls who reject japan's waifu bullshit

Is there something wrong with me? I love girly sol moeshit, but I can't stand gochiusa when it focuses on the lolis, and I think K-On is mediocre.

Shit taste and thread.

I had this phase a few months ago, but after watching NNB, Kiniro Mosaic and Gochiusa I couldn't find anything else as good.

moeshit is cancer.

Up until few months ago, I refused to watch any kinds of Japanese animation. I thought they were cancer to the society.

That is, until I watched Maid Dragon and GochiUsa. Now I'm addicted to moeshit, and I routinely binge-watch animes with cute grills.

I had never consumed entertainment in any form because I thought it was all braindead distraction from my goals and general self-improvement. A couple of days ago a friend tricked me into watching Aiura under the guise of it being a documentary about Steve Jobs and since then all I can think about are cute drawn japanese schoolgirls.

Hello. For the longest of time I refused to come out of my hole. One day, a man that went by the name of "Steve Everret" found me and took me home. There he showed me Cardcaptor Sakura and ever since then I've been obsessed with adorable anime magical girls that save the world with beautiful sincerity.

I see that you are a man of culture
youtu.be/Cn_8n7Icfv0

It means you are matured, unlike others watch harem,isekai and 90s anime like a manchild.

How old are you? You are probably alright.

Someone please tell me what song this is. Is it a classical song? I feel like it was "something waltz" or something.

dude now you gotta step it up by watching Princess Tutu!

second post best post

Try Love Live, YuruYuri,New Game and KF next. Although Gochiusa is pinnacle of moe.

It basically means you haven't been getting any pussy so your satisfying your desire for cute girls with CGDCT.

Nah I got some and they were boring to talk with. 2D girls are more fun.

I believe you

They really are. I keep communication to a minimum and just let them stay in the apartment when I need to bust a nut

You're just growing up and starting to get taste, don't worry.

Wario Land 3's Frigid Sea theme
youtube.com/watch?v=-pZfR-dc83U

Chimame parts are my favorite in Gochiusa. K-ON! is average though, only above average in quality and not content. A lot of other Kirara shows are better content wise.

completely wrong

GochiUsa is seinen, Attack on Titan is shounen.
You opinion doesn't matter, GochiUsa IS marketed towards an older demographic than AoT.

I think you need a girl and are feeling lonely

Get out, normalfag.

Who is the lewdest ChiMaMe?

It's not wrong to hit that phase. Moe SOLs are quite easy to get into without much of a chance of dropping it. Instead of just picking up seasonals (i.e AOTS2), just look for shows that would appeal to you. You'll get into them a lot more.

The MaMe package is the lewdest.

You may be at a point where life is wearing you down and you just want some healing. Moeshit is great for that.

My name's Trevor, I'm a 35 year-old heavy tattooed truck driver and I can't live without my weekly dose of cute anime girls doing their cute things.

Thank you user.

Did you fap to it?

>Wario Land 3

The memories.
youtube.com/watch?v=039huUuzIKM

You are a tool and massive idiot

Harem and isekai are the true masterpieces of this medium though. After a few years once you mature into a man surely you will also reach enlightenment.

He's right though.

You don't understand how this works, do you?

I am watching Urara and it's the first moe show I've watched, unless Madoka counts. But I think it's just my longing to have kids as I'm getting older. Am deciding whether to watch k-on or gochiusa next.

You are a tool and massive idiot

You're becoming more open-minded and allowing yourself to watch/read good shows you otherwise never would have.

Personally, I don't think I ever had this problem since I got into Azumanga as a child but it sure is sad when some dudes dismiss a fantastic show just because it looks "like moeshit".

He's right though.

Gochiusa is soulless CGDCT by the numbers.

I ended up dropping it because it bored me to death but damn it had sex appeal. I still occasionally fap to the lolis, Cocoa and Sharo.

Watch Non Non Biyori for a higher quality show with somewhat more realistic characters, or Gochiusa for top grade forced moe that's better than Urara.

CGDGT is definitely for older men, you need some degree of paternal instinct to appreciate them, even if it's only towards idealized 2D versions of children.

And here I was thinking that at 22 I was too old for this.

I only starting getting into CGDCT this year and I'm 27.

It's a funny thing how our paternal instincts affect us. Makes me wonder if it's just a phase that'll be over when I have kids or I will end up watching it with them.

I like them because they have a relaxing effect, Simple story Simple setting and simple characters just all doing regular stuff.

It's a nice change from watching something like AoT that is fucking loud smashing music and shit flinging all over the screen every where.

I'm 33. I used to be into lolicon when I was 18-20 but now it barely registers at all, so I watch these shows in a purely non sexual manner.

Maybe I'll get bored of the genre at some time, mainly because it can get too forced and artificial, but I don't think their main appeal is something you can grow out of. It's like enjoying cute animals.

You've been redpilled about anime
Just sit back and enjoy

I've only been able to enjoy moe and shoujo for the past decade. Welcome to the club.

You've graduated from plebdom, congrats.

Nothing's wrong with you. You've ascended.

How clueless are you

I hate to have to ask this but what is CGDGT? I've only recently started actually discussing anime and Google is only giving me astrology blogs.

Cute girls doing cute things.

It's CGDCT - cute girls doing cute things.

Thanks~

You got good taste. For some reason I've been wanting to watching some shoujoshit so I've watched 2 already. As long as I don't feel like watching fujoshit or yuri I'll know I don't need to kill myself yet.

>AoT

I found your problem faggot

Go pick up MHA so your balls plop back again

They're marketed for girls

Literally bronies but without the even creepier affection for bestiality

>comparing CGDCT to horsefucker barneyfag shit
kill yourself you fucking idiot
lurk for 2 years before posting
>~
never post this on Sup Forums again

I've posted on Sup Forums since 2006 but I came here from SA and never bother actually going on Sup Forums or /jp/, so you'll have to forgive my lack of knowledge.

If you don't see the connection between two girl-marketed shows you are delusional as hell

come back when you completed 300 shows

>They're marketed for girls

This is a misconception. The target audience is male manchildren.

I'm working on it now, user. I made a MAL account just to track my progress.
I'll still post here though.

lurk for 2 years before posting

Sup Forums won't even exist in 2 years the way things have been going

the savior of Sup Forums is already here

No that wasn't him that was me and this is the first time I'm posting in 14 years

You need to step up your bait game. Right now you are at "Dragon's Crown massive tits to appeal to pedophiles" level: instead of making people angry all you manage to do is sounding retarded.

Japan realized the "manchildren liking cute things" demographic decades before America did

(You)

>CGDCT
Don't be a lazy cunt.

>specific and globally accepted nomenclature can't be used because you're new and don't know it

Reported for posting CP.

He's not the same user as me, the one who asked what it meant earlier. He's just a cunt.

Not a lot of shows can beat Gochiusa or K-ON user. Not even being ironic, they're top tier, and it's hard to 1-up that.

Committing a crime with Chimame-tai!

>specific and globally accepted nomenclature
The fuck are you talking about, pretty much it started like another derogatory term like moeshit and eventually made a reappearance a couple of years ago by people who couldn't type the whole thing.

>because you're new and don't know it
I seriously don't know why you say this.

>reddit spacing and pretending to know board culture
Stop posting.

>reddit spacing
Space between quotations is fairly common, lurk more faggot.

fuck off to whatever subreddit you came from idiot

You are becoming a wizard Harry

Urara from last season is up there. Really refreshing show.

The irony here is you're the most newfag-looking, can-I-fit-in-yet sounding kid of all those posts.

My personal list of god-tier comedy CGDCT slice of life shows. Watch them all if you want to become a true SOL connoisseur:

Timeless classics:
Aria
Azumanga Daioh
Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka
Hidamari Sketch
Ichigo Mashimaro
K-ON
Kiniro Mosaic
Lucky Star
Nichijou
Non Non Biyori
Tamayura