I can't even tell who is Jewing who anymore

I can't even tell who is Jewing who anymore.
Who is shilling who.
Who is really working for (((who))) at this point.
There's so much going on behind the scenes and no one has big enough balls to spill the beans without getting suicide party v&.
What the fuck is Mossad doing?
What the fuck is Bannon doing?
Is Bannon shilling this board and t_D to control the narrative?
Is Richard Spencer a CIA controlled plant?
Is Kim/North Korea a CIA proxy?
Where the fuck is Soros?
Where the fuck are the Clintons?
Where's BO?
Did Pajeet poo in the loo yet?
Is Trump still Making America Great Again?
Is Sessions being an absolute retard going after weed or is he being blackmailed/comped into looking like an incompetent reefer-madness fearing boomer?
What the fuck is going on with Trumps administration?
Seriously, any insiders lurking Sup Forums speak up and give us a fucking run down.
>inb4 LARPers shit up my thread.
>Preemptive notion for LARPers to choke on foreskin.
>Preemptive notion for LARPers to choke on a bigger blacker foreskin for posting anyway.

Fucks sake, let's have bake a decent bread for once, not just some alright bread crumbs, I'm talking a delicious loaf that only real Sup Forums could produce.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_1AAa9U3XI4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155845877/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You guys have a Jewish President. Start there.

shill

don't actually pay attention to Sup Forums, 90% of posters here are leftist shills

read between the lines more

boomers are the only ones who take pol seriously

Don't listen to this guy, 90% of the people who say that 90% of posters are shills, are the actual shills.

> don't actually pay attention to Sup Forums, 90% of posters here are leftist shills
>90% cognitive disinenence
You must have some really retareded veiw that you have to selevtively call that many people on here shills

Yeah i know how you feel dude. Im honestly really thinking about just leaving/pol/ and going to /biz/ wanna come?

LISTEN THE FUCK UP NEWFAGS HERE'S WHATS GOING ON. WE ARE AT WAR RIGHT NOW WITH COUNTERINTELLIGENCE FORCES! WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED. OUR AUTISM WILL NOT BE CONTAINED. IT IS TIME FOR WAR. LISTEN THE FUCK UP

HERE ARE THE FUCKING RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

#1 WE DO NOT EVER TIRE. THIS IS WAR - TAKE NOTE OF ANYONE THAT USES TERMS LIKE “KIKES” & “BOOMERS” - THESE ARE SHILLS TRYING TO D & C!!!
#2 SAGE ALL FUCKING SLIDE THREADS AND SHITPOST THEM WITH RELEVANT MATERIAL(PIZZAGATE, PEDOGATE, FAST AND FURIOUS, EXECUTIVE ORDERS - ANYTHING THAT MAKES THE SHILLS SPERG)
#3 ANY RELEVANT THREAD (PIZZAGATE, PEDOGATE, REAL HAPPENINGS REGARDING DESTRUCTION OF DEEPSTATE/PEDOELITE) YOU FUCKING BUMP AT ALL FUCKING COSTS. REFRESH PAGE, IF PAGE IS DROPPING BUMP THAT FUCKING SHIT
#4 KEEP POSTING NEW THREADS OF ANYTHING PIZZAGATE/PEDOGATE/REAL HAPPENING RELATED. ANYTHING THAT ATTRACTS SHILLS INTO A FUCKING THREAD - YOU KEEP FUCKING POSTING THAT SHIT
#5 READ FUCKING RULE #1

Amerimutts literally elected one of us.

> all caps
> mcfaggot

Let's see how much the public knows

EVERYONE TAKE NOTE! THIS IS A COMMON SHILL TACTIC!

THEY WILL OFTEN USE THE REALLY STALE MEME CALLED “AMERIMUTT”

SCREENCAPPED YOUR POST AND ADDED TO THE SHILL ARCHIVE!!!!

>Did Pajeet poo in the loo yet?
Whatever is happening, you can safely assume pajeet still shits in the streets. But only the designated ones, he isn't uncivilized.

If you want anyone to take you remotely seriously, stop being an all caps fag and type like a regular fucking human

Thats todays shill tactic it seems.
> inb4 this window closes in 3 seconds
That fucking mod posted a le 56% meme both times he did it. Motherfucking ass

implying I don't actually want to help the jews

Everything posted on Sup Forums is satire
Sup Forums is a board of peace

Anyone refusing to call Jews Kikes is a shill.

>Did Pajeet poo in the loo yet?
no their are water faries in the toilet and pajiit thinks your a sicko for pooing on them even if they ask for it and the faries are sickos for living in a toilet waiting to be pooed on

Trump not going after the Clintons demotivated me for life Thats why the next step isn't taking and everything looks so confusing.

Way ahead of you bro.

Us vs the Illuminati
youtube.com/watch?v=_1AAa9U3XI4

They keep deleting my threads but they are running scared.

who'dvall've joined me in saving tay ?

Get in here.

>Is Kim/North Korea a CIA proxy?
No. That conspirashit theory is worse than /x/-tier.

THis is hysterical.

100% certain that Spencer is a controlled opposition faggot

Granted that it's degenerate, but I'm here mostly for the top tier illuminati posts.

Why the fuck did you shill faggots have to drive off Anonymous5? Some of us were able to enjoy his threads despite the absurdity of some of the topics.

>inb4 muh frank

His posts were entertaining, you're worse than niggers if you were involves in ruining his breads instead of ignoring/making your own threads and you should definitely consider necking yourself.

Yeah . This .

> t. magapede

He was preaching here a day or 2 ago

Go back to TD, faggot

It's not the same, he usually pops his head in threads but he hasn't baked his own in over a month.

GUYS THIS THREAD WAS 404d PROBABLY BECAUSE IT'S TRUE

STEVE BANNON IS THE ONE HIRING THE SHILLS. HES PAID OFF THE JANITORS TOO. THATS WHY THIS BOARD TURNED TO SHIT

There's another shill who makes Pedo investigation threads. In those threads there always seems to be a clown shill that says incel and says there is no salvation in this life.

Turns out it's the same person.

Steve Bannon attempted to BUY Sup Forums at one point but it seems like Hiro said no. Either Bannon secretly owns this site OR he couldn't buy it and found a way to pay off the mods and janitors instead.

The sweetest feeling in this world is fragmenting purity. Dissolving innocence is such a rush that floods the mind with the most intense high.

Yeah, that's the copy and paste!

The moral arc of justice is long but it will feel so sweet.

The entry is tight, the only remedy is tears. You understand don’t you?

It's fucking amazing how Jews have to literally try and censor all corners of the internet to prevent the truth from getting out.

Their downfall is inevitable at this point.

I understand enough to know you and your people don't have much longer left.

I have a good feeling about this poster. I instantly have a feeling that I should trust everything he says. Not sure why.

Beware this poster.

Holy shit! Nice check this out its the one im currently using im trying it out

The world is ruled by evil men. Deception is rewarded in this life, yet there you are..why do you do it incel? What drives you to reject your potential? You could be so much more, if only you could embrace the decay.

The only thing you're about to embrace is the cold steel of the cage you'll be in.

How many senators and congressman have citizenship in Israel?

Leave Sup Forums come to /biz/ where you and i can fuck over the jews and protect our money

Nothing has changes, it is you that has become more unstable mentally

You made a very sudden change in posting style and position.
What's up with that?

What's Mike's stance on Bannon?

Super power 2020, baby! They will shit in only the nicest of designated shitting streets.

I understand the tactics have changed. The whole point for this board to be obtuse in regulation is to conform a bias around the people who come here.

This bias became an (((echo))) therefore relocating to the individual when proper words are used to disavow their previous ideas of reality and conformity.

The jews are simply conveyers of this method. Because they feel like they are the ones who get to decide how the world should work.

(((They))) are scared at realizing that their tactics would be used against them.

And you’ve confined yourself into a cell of your own. You shy away from reality, Bury your head in the sand until it turns to glass, and by that point all that will be left is your blotted reflection.

he sucks bannon's dick because bannon is paying Mike Cernovich. He's paying Zach posobiec as well.

You guys are fucking impossible

Get DBC and HODL

Thank me later.

>because bannon is paying Mike Cernovich
I don't think it's him who's paying anyone

Thanks bro ;) theres a nice thread im taking part of right now

Trump is a Shabbos(Chabad) goy. I hope that answers your question. He only looks out of the system because that's exactly what they need to slow down the nationalist trend. The fact that they had to create the aut-kike tells you as much.
What you see as opposition is nothing but a play. The Jews are experts at pretending they are against one another.

Trump also said he was getting rid of the Iran nuclear deal.

He's not.

Trump is not a zionist.

> Makes Jerusalim as a capital of ISISrael while the rest of the world condems it.
> Supports color revolution in Iran - regional threat to ISISrael
> 80% of his staff are jewish or has jewish connections.
> Claims Assad is a dictator and gasses BEATIFUL BABIES
> Everyone should leave Syria but US who is there illegally and STILL trains ISIS
>Not a zionist
We'll see

Stefan is a kike shill, and a very good one at that. But nowadays he's so obvious. Really? the MSM silent about Iran?

> Makes Jerusalim as a capital of ISISrael while the rest of the world condems it.
He gave them Israel hoping that it would suffice and Israel would be willing to come to a peace agreement with Palestine. Instead they vote to annex the west bank and say the 2 state solution is dead.
> Supports color revolution in Iran - regional threat to ISISrael
A tweet is far different from ACTION. Trump said he was getting rid of the Iran nuke deal. It's still active.
> 80% of his staff are jewish or has jewish connections.
Orthodox anti zionist Jews.
> Claims Assad is a dictator and gasses BEATIFUL BABIES
Assad is still in power. Trump fired 59 tomahawks and the pictures show no damage. Trump actually fired 59 tomahawks at an Israeli air base because they were genociding Palestinians.
> Everyone should leave Syria but US who is there illegally and STILL trains ISIS
>Not a zionist
Iran is moving into Syria and Russia still has presence there.

Syka blat zyibal.

> Orthodox anti zionist Jews.
> All orthodox are anti zionists
> Thinks the JQ is solely about Israel
Orthodox Jews are the worst filth you'll find. Zionist and anti-zionist is just the thesis and anti-thesis.
> should (((we))) take over the "nations"(goyim) and own all their land and only get Israel when we it's time or follow the greater Israel plan.

Nice mental gymnastics but i'll make couple corrections:
>A tweet is far different from ACTION. Trump said he was getting rid of the Iran nuke deal. It's still active.
There was action. When Iranians blocked social media, protesters were snowblided and couldn't cooperate. After that you could read tweets from Trump about tyrinical Iran gov who is against free speech and supressing will of the people. And after that there was an urgent UNSC meeting on Iran. The protests were not organic.
>Orthodox anti zionist Jews.
Pro Israel Zionists
>Trump actually fired 59 tomahawks at an Israeli air base because they were genociding Palestinians.
There is no information about that. You are making it up.

Not an argument

>I can't even tell who is Jewing who anymore.
>Who is shilling who.
>Who is really working for (((who))) at this point.
That's the point user. Chaos, cofussion. Trust your instincts, they know what your woken mind doesn't.

What to think of Steven Miller?

Do you know Chabad that owns Trump? Do you know the crimes of Sholom Rubashkin whose sentence was commuted by Trump? Do you know what Rabbi Schneerson, a very respected Jew by both Chabad and non-Chabad Jews, had to say about gentiles? Are you that unaware of the filth that Judaism.

Schlomo had information to give.