Conservative radio personality is trying to get his own subreddit shutdown

anthony cumia is currently having a twitter meltdown.

his mother recently died and the subreddit dedicated to his radio show vandalized her online obituary with inside jokes from the show.

he’s not offering 5000 dollars to anyone who can get the subreddit shutdown and going batshit insane

links:
anthony’s twitter
mobile.twitter.com/AnthonyCumiaxyz

subreddit:
reddit.com/r/opieandanthony/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3MhfFYL6Lvg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ohpcJB0Tljg
youtube.com/watch?v=MYbYo-VrksE
webm.land/media/cXfJ.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=6F-zytkgGSE
youtube.com/watch?v=S07JoRlLhU4&t=349s
reddit.com/r/opieandanthony/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

checked

bump

For 5k will do just that and suck his dick. Thanks OP already contacted him about the money and about to nuke the sub. Also offering him to name all involved doxed and ready.

thanks I needed this money.

Fuck this racist prick. What's the obituary?

He’s being taken down by Redbar Radio. It’s a long story.

Assholes have assholes fans. Who knew?

Inb4 people say you're attacking freedom of speech. Fuck em, while being an Opie and Anthony fan, the fans are usually dumb as dog shit and literally retarded. If I could do it id take the 5k aswell.

Ps can I please have 1k I need it

chaos doesn't make halt, tony. even if you think you're one of the good ones - agents of chaos will fuck you up. you dumb fool believed we were on your side. that we want to see your people in power. you nigger couldn't be more wrong. we just want to see this clown world burn in helium induced laughter.

anthony fucked a tranny and they found out. that’s all this is about. his mother dying is a false flag.

Lol for real? Why would he draw any attention to himself then. I havnt watched anything of his in years and now I know he fucked a tranny

fuggin sockcucka

Here is audio of one of Ant’s ex girlfriends talking about it.

He fucked him/her because she looks like a young girl and Ant has pedophilic tendencies, then bought him/her fake tits?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3MhfFYL6Lvg

I've gotten a subreddit shutdown by making fun of that bitch that died at Charlottesville.

If I remember correctly it was /r/physicalremoval

22 year OnA fan reporting.
That sub IS fucking pure cancer, just like the rest of R/eddit and needs to die.
Anyone that memes this tranny shit, or tits, or fucking rich vos is another estrogen fueled manlet Reddifag.
Ant is fucking based.
Reddit is the Opie Hughes of websites.
Anyone on r/ona is not a fan of the show one bit.

Checked.

Poor Anthony he has such a great comeback in the last couple years (excluding the Artie thing).

t.oppie and anthony listener going back to 06

Post fav o&a bits
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ohpcJB0Tljg
Tfw you will never get shit faced with lady di

you didn't get any shit shutdown, commie admins always have 'right-wing' subreddits in their crosshairs.

This, nuke it..it over Johnny

Jimmy was a fucking sexual degenerate. He'd fuck any warm hole he can, I thought Anthony would marry a 12 year old girl in Mexico. baka

youtube.com/watch?v=MYbYo-VrksE

fuck the o&a subreddit
bunch of autistic johnny-come-lately edgelords who weren't even around for the show

>childless cuckservative is sperging out again

Neckbeard faggots who flock to O&A videos to make circle jerk anti Opie comments desperate for likes and attention from other men

HA HA HA HO LEE SHIT

isn't this the guy who destroys homeless peoples belongings because "hey man it's just a joke lighten up!!!"

that's Opie "Nigger Hater" Hughes

>this is politics in 2018

OHNONONONONONONO

Thus is like true capitalist radio, except it isn't roleplay.

>Ant is fucking based
Based my fucking ass. Take away the fact that he doesn't like niggers and he's centrist at best. He even says a lot of his political viewpoints are based on the way he was raised. He also uses his guns as a coping mechanism. He was surrounded by a bunch of threatening monkeys that night and he never once went for his gun. His excuse for that was fucking retarded.

>hurr if I pulled it out I might've gotten arrested

Really? So at what point do you feel you might need to pull out your weapon if not at 3 in the morning in the middle of time square being accosted by a bunch of hoodrats? He didn't pull it out because in all likely hood he'd never shoot anyone.

So to conclude he bases his opinions off of his upbringing and has a bunch of guns because he's a massive pussy and they give him the feeling of control. He's the perfect low hanging fruit for leftists. I'm not even going to get into him being a childless alcoholic degenerate.

People still listen to this washed up hack? Fuck me.

>OH! HE NEEDED DA MONEY!

Twitter meltdown. How utterly manly! Fucking Twitter has imasculated the lot of you.

>Assholes have assholes fans
Hah
Understatement of the century. Pests are the original anons kek.

PEACA GAHBICH

he is the face of 56%, even funnier he really thinks hes white

After the calls this man made on live radio, honestly, get the fuck over it.

>NAWT FUNNY!

Opie is a closet fag. Remember the early days when he broke his dick during that masturbation race? A little too excited, eh?

hes 100% italian daygo

So this is the power of Reddit.

What a bunchof assholes Cumia dindu nuffin leab him alone u monsters

Redbar is a fucking idiot

fucking cringe i hope this is ironic

O&A hasn't been relevant since they split and Anthony's been off the deep end ever since. His solo show is awful, has about as much edge as a bowling ball. Anyone find a good alternative to O&A, preferably on youtube?

I love ant, he's a lucky fella for fucking Sue

webm.land/media/cXfJ.webm

why do cosplay chicks always wear those fake ass unnatural looking contacts. it's like an aposematic warning signal that they are fucked in the head. Avoid

weeb apparel

Isn't this payback for that interview with Colin Flaherty, where Ant and his sidekick were sucking nigger dick?

The Daily Shoah

youtube.com/watch?v=6F-zytkgGSE

youtube.com/watch?v=S07JoRlLhU4&t=349s

won't happen, left wing subreddits are promoted and encouraged by the admins

physical_removal was literally the best (only good) subreddit in all the years of reddit. I was so fucking bummed when it was deleted. Best mix of bants, jokes, and ideological diversity (libertarians and fashy goys) I had ever seen on that shithole. I will never forgive those pieces of shit for giving it the axe.

Sounds like Anthony might be overly triggered and butthurt a bit, but that place was obviously taken over by shitlibs

>Every thread says "let's get him banned from twitter"

>reddit.com/r/opieandanthony/
The problem is people are fucking retarded. They have nothing else better to do. While their countries get taken over by niggers, spics and muslims, they will just sit behind their computer and shit on everybody else.

Sounds like Sup Forums