Mfw nobody is concerned what happens when the endless waves of roasties hit the wall and because society has fucked men...

>mfw nobody is concerned what happens when the endless waves of roasties hit the wall and because society has fucked men up so bad they won't be able to find enough beta-bux.

I unironically love seeing this.
Men have been offing themselves cause no wife or kids for all of human existance...
I want women to suffer for the hell they have made the West into. A hell they too want to escape from.

I tried for two fucking decades to find a good woman. I'm not perfect but always had a job during tyis time, dress and groom myself well, am handsome, and intelligent, people find me funny and I make friend's easily. I'm not NEET loser, although at this point I have become pretty anti social. I'm basically doing me now, having gone my oen way without before finding out about the whole "movement". Why? Women are fucking vile, selfish, uninterested in anything, unappreciative, constantly insulting, annoying, and hypothetical. They are literally all the things they mercilessly pick away at men for being, like unclean. It took 10 years for liberal brainwashing to erode away, replaced by hard evidence. Women are indeed children without morals, and they absolutely are degenerate traitors of their fathers. I think about all I gave trying to find my partner in crime and I am comforted when each one offs themselves. Women have become equally hopeless and worthless to me. I hope everything they did implodes and it goes back to the 1950s America. It wasn't a perfect world but it was fsr better than this cesspool they and the commies created.

Lol, this
I dont see the problem? They wanted equality...

are you gay now

u sound like jesus christ

lmao

Discard white women

Marry and breed with Asian qts

>when you are completely solipsistic, fake every emotion and social interaction, ride cocks, till your 30, and still vie for attention on social media once you neck yourself

>tfw no roastie gf

Even single moms shoot me down. Feels bad man.

It can't be a coincidence, that women lose 90% of their eggs by the time they turn 30. They instinctively know it's harder to get kids by then and just an hero.

It's better this way son, just concentrate on a healthy diet and regular exercise routines and in less than 2 years you will not have to pick the scraps and trash, you could actually get a real, decent girl.

Improve yourself first.

Chock on a cock faggots. Low effort shills.
No. Not even close. DIAF.

How is early 30s still old? Only betas on Sup Forums wouldn't go for an attractive 30 year old, but they wouldn't get laid with anyone anyway. There are always men in their late 30/early 40s who would go for "someone younger' too. These women are fucking dumb.

I'm assuming you are not baiting, so here is the thing: those women are singles because men of their ages are not interested in used-up cocksluts who had more dick inside them than you can count.

Anyone have stats to back the claim that female suicide has increased for women in this age bracket?

>not having a extremely kind house wife tier gf
Try your local volunteer organizations.

That first story in there:
>If only I'd stayed with Matthew, we'd almost certainly be married with children. Or, maybe Matthew wasn't the right man. I will never know the answer, but my decision to leave him has definitely cost me the chance of ever becoming a mother.

They are just completely incapable of feeling love, aren't they? She ditched a guy that would have gone to hell and back for her and all she really cares about is how he was her only ticket to motherhood. The guy himself does not matter to her at all. Disgusting.

What do you mean? I'm VERY concerned by this. Fap fap fap. Good riddance.

>implying anynone wants a woman who has ridden the cock carosel for +10 years and has endless emotional baggage and std's and isn't mother material

hurrr

>It can't be a coincidence, that women lose 90% of their eggs by the time they turn 30. They instinctively know it's harder to get kids by then and just an hero.

What the hell are you talking about? The number of eggs released per cycle, which is the relevant factor here, doesn't change until a woman runs out of eggs. You can't fertilize unreleased eggs you fucking mong.

>Only betas on Sup Forums wouldn't go for an attractive 30 year old
Oh i still fuck them

I just won't start a family with them.

I volunteer a lot. I do it because I care about my community. Young and eligible women dont volunteer for anything. Teenage girls do, like 15 yr olds, but then it jumps to 50 yr old women. I've been active in 3 separate communities and first started in 2014.

Stop projecting your western bullshit onto everyone.
I've started having the marriage&kids talk among my friends lately (26-29 yo) and almost everyone of both sexes think they should stop fucking around (sry for pun) and settle down with someone.

I'm going to devote 2k18 to my carreer so I can provide for three (right now I can only provide for two grown-ups), the rest of us do the same.

>Yeah okay Eliot.

Why wont perfect 10 sorority girls throw themselves at me reeeeeeeeee!

There are shit tons of girls who are smart kind loyal women who get zero sexual attention because they are 7s.

>26-29
>should settle down in about 5 years
Yes. Enjoy the leftovers.

Flat gook faces are punchable at best

I think about 2 years, actually (I'm 26). There is a worryingly big amount of lonely people in my age group. I'm gonna be fine.

>implying any roastie would know how to mix a drink properly

>33 now
>was in an 8 year long relationship
>car, job, etc
>her friends are all jealous woo girls who are mad she isn't a selfloathing whore like them
>constantly playing the 'you deserve more' and 'what has he done for you lately' cards on her
>have a rough year, she clearly has bpd, encourage her to make not shit friends
>goes on a trip with her friends anyway
>I'm not retarded, she refuses to not go on the trip
>pack all my shit while she's gone
>still pick her up from the airport like agreed because I'm not a subhuman
>she tells me she got drunk and cheated, it was a 'mistake'
>drop her off at the now empty apartment and tell her she'll need to figure out how to get a car by Monday for her job
>none of her 'friends' offer to help her
>constant threats of suicide texted to me

Roasties gonna roast, lads.

It can happen at any time, for any reason.

I got lucky - I could have lost half or all of my shit, or forgiven her for being a thot and entered an endless cycle of cuckdom.

91' master race reporting in, everyone born before and after is complete garbage

I feel you brother. Let us never lose our dignity, even if it hurts like hell.

Why do females in a pack always turn into such vile creatures???

Females compete by undermining each other. Males compete by outdoing each other.

if you can't find a girl then you're not handsome, sorry

>smart, kind and loyal 7/10's get no attention

Only a woman would be this utterly blind to reality. I've seen fat girls with missing limbs turn down 6/10 guys.

>8 year long relationship
wew

>tfw in a year long relationship and then married to a virgin
Asian qts are not a meme.

Aren't you worried about the suicide threat though? That's what always kept me in this kind of relationships. I was worried the girl is gonna off herself because of me and I'm gonna get into even more trouble.

>waves of roasties hit the wall and because society has fucked men up so bad they won't be able to find enough beta-bux.
can't come soon enough for Lauren, she's got a few more years until 40

Because they are, the alarm bells should be ringing loudly if they have a token gaylord in their cycle.

Idiot if she wanted to commit suicide she would have done it. Its just an empty threat with no thoughts behind it.

read this three time. BRAVO!

>Females compete by undermining each other.

Never thought of it that way but sounds about right, everytime my ex got back from being with her friends i knew a Wall of illogical shit testing was inevitable.

> almost everyone of both sexes think they should stop fucking around (sry for pun) and settle down with someone
Not in Moscow.

>implying beta-bux wouldn't

‘89 master race here. KYS my man

Your generation is TRASH old fart

>roasties

not this old thread again...

Know the enemy/10 post

Come on Georgios, no one really thinks like that after elementary school

>Checked

Was in a similar scenario though not that long of a relationship. Knew her longer as acquaintances/friends before "dating".

Literally same shit. Vacation. Friends of the other girls post "leave your dignity at home lolol" and I'm like what the fuck. It's nothing user! She was just kidding around! This plus other things over the course of a couple months.

My gut feeling is yelling abort mission. I really really liked her, but my pride ego and dignity was too much to "accept" her words when actions were not matching up.

What made it worse was the feeling that some other friends in that group knew things that I didn't but wouldn't tell me or confirm it if I asked. If I was that paranoid, then the relationship was toxic and so was that group.

Have quietly parted away from all of that

>black women flirt with me constantly
Feels bad, man

Maybe she don't like amputee fetishism.

Not true, most eggs are never released. The body goes for an overkill approach to eggs and women are bristling with them, two are even expended every time during ovulation.

Man you are such a wimpy little faggot.

My sister is in this situation and as sad as it makes me I've slowly began to emotionally detach from her. She's a pothead who recently even snuck into my grandmothers apartment to take some old coins to sell for money. She plays as if shes my same innocent lil sis.

Sigh.

Always trust your gut. First time a friend acts uncomfortable around you, she cheated. Don't think, just dump it cold.

>33 now
>was in an 8 year relationship, 6 of it married
>friends are a bunch of 18-22 year old drug addict ravers
>constantly hearing short term thinking like 'you need to be free', and 'you do you'
>starts going out with friends and not returning that night
>no calls, no I'm ok, nothing
>several instances of her disappearing for 2-3 days at a time
>She tells me she's cheating with some degenerate loser and wants to open the relationship
>I stupidly forgive and put her on probation
>She refuses to not go out partying
>I have a melt down, mentally abuse her, then kick her out of the house
>tell her not to return until she has a moving van
>None of her friends offer to help her, she sleeps in her car that night
>I got the best years of her life, 21-28
>Last I saw she was 20 pounds heavier and had a bunch of disgusting tattoos all over her... Poor girl =/
>We were having talks about a kid about a month previous
>She could have been a doctors wife, instead shes working retail for the rest of her life.

Roasties are surely going to roast lads.
They are easily corrupted by their friends and social group so watch them closely.

I got very lucky, I was worth nothing, I had nothing to take, and I got out of it with 10K in (her) debt. I almost took her back but she abused me terribly during the 2 weeks of fallout, and finally it broke my heart. I then proceeded to a melt down. At the time it felt horrible, but it was a saving grace...

We don't choose the crucible. Burning off impurities is unpleasant but required if one wants to be reborn. Now I wouldn't have it any other way.

Being able to read people is a blessing and a curse.

fuck them, they never slept with me but would sleep with niggers in a heartbeat because chaim from mtv said it was the best thing to do. Hope we start seeing more suicides desu.

Fuck you pathetic faggot

If given the option, what do you buy with $300,000:
Car A: Brand new, 0 miles
Car B: Used for 10 years, 400,000 miles

What do?

The thing that scares me is how many of these 25-30 year olds online dating "were" huge sluts in the past, but we have no idea because we never knew them during that time period. Theres no slut odometer. Sure she can show you red flags, but if she's a good actor (most women are) she can hide the red flags for a long long time.

Is car B a 1967 Ferrari?

>can't come soon enough for Lauren, she's got a few more years until 40
*a few... as in A LOT more years till 40
I love how you faggots who will never get to have her act like shes doing something wrong by redpilling a bunch of normie incels. Can you imagine how much of a pain in the ass it must be for her to be so high profile and at the same time have to weed out cucks like you on the first date?

I hear you. I wasted time in relationships because I rationalised away certain behaviour. But I knew the exact moment when each relationship ended, to the second. I've internailse this feeling to the point where I can break without any regret or "what could have beens..."

Yes. But it's used, 400,000 miles, and you have to spend all of the $300,000.

Currently I'm in a bit of a bind because being 27 I feel I should start looking for a girl more seriously, but I've gained weight following a couple surgeries.

Gotta lose like 90 pounds to be in my proper weight.

Also finishing a masters so I'm student-poor.

I suppose I could try and find a girl anyways but my gut says I should wait until I've lost weight and gotten a job after my masters. Which could be in 1-2 years and I'll nearly be 30.

But I hear men have no issue getting younger women anyways? All my ex's were same age or older.

>The thing that scares me is how many of these 25-30 year olds online dating "were" huge sluts in the past, but we have no idea because we never knew them during that time period. Theres no slut odometer. Sure she can show you red flags, but if she's a good actor (most women are) she can hide the red flags for a long long time.

IF you question it in a neutral manner you will be able to dowse it out. Chicks don't have much remorse for their slutt-hood, they see it as an entitlement to be wild and free, in their youth...

> loose skin and stretch marks
> not interested in fat chicks or Flips

I'm fucked. Sucks being damaged goods.

>An inquest however, concluded that Ms Saul's death was misadventure rather suicide

Yeah fucking right!!

This is literally my nightmare fuel, I helped one female friend of mine get back on tracks after the ex dumped her. She went on a whore spree and told me she had fuck and sucked cock of at least 20 tinder guys.

8 Months later she gets a retarded UK cuck to marry her lmao

> he kisses the mouth of his wife, which had 20 dicks or so before him

It's just fucking dreadful

>hypothetical
Maybe for you, Senpai.

That's why these exist, brudda.

I mean, look, if she ends up being a great wife and mother, even after those 20 cocks, thats one thing. But lets be real chances are she wont be. Thats my issue.

I mean sure the cocks of christmas past are gross, but its not that which bothers me necessarily. Its knowing that most girls like that will act up again in some manner, its just a matter of time.

Similar situation to you in a way. Here is what I am doing.

Download a fitness app and start lifting
Learn about nutrition and start to lose some weight
After you have made some progress (like 6-8 months) start to go on a few dates. Pick ugly girls first. Get to know them and feel comfortable with talking to them and breaking ice

in 2 years of practice you will be SLAYING pussy. Use a few of them just to get the hang of it, males don't need to start sweating until they are about 38. Woman around ten years earlier...

Never settle for damaged goods... not your problem.

I genuinely envy you, for I just can't bring myself to accept that my hypothetical wife would have been such a whore and tried almost 2 dozens of different cock flavors.

May her cuck husband never know, ignorance is truly bliss

/fit/

read the sticky before you post anything.

One of my ex's was more of a friend with benefit, she had kids. I essentially got rapid gravity training with her and what its like to be with a girl who's just a big weight on your shoulders. In a way I'm grateful for that. Also she sucked me off pretty good. Glad I'm rid of her though, I had no future with a woman with kids.

lel, dead roastie society

Don't do anything for women. Don't go to the gym, don't go on dates, don't advance your career, or anything else for women. Do all these things for yourself.

This is exactly what liberals want though; all those roasts will vent their frustrations at the polling booth. Whereas in generations before, those women would be married and often lean conservative.

I agree with this. I made this mistake when younger. Women aren't a worthy target for self improvement. The only exception I can think of is if you have a truly faithful and good wife and she asks you to lose weight.

> But I hear men have no issue getting younger women anyways? All my ex's were same age or older.

Men are in their prime in their 30's. Get your masters and get yourself into shape and in good health. Focus on yourself and your own mental well-being, then things will generally fall into place. You might even meet someone before your even finished your masters anyway, keep your options open.

be miserable with a robot.

Fuck you, lauren

Seriously, we need to keep a registrar of all the thots we know have fucked someone so any future boyfriend is aware of their history.

As I get closer to my 30's the more I believe that. I ways always "mature for my age" but even now I see things more clearly than when I was say 21.

Hah faggot

Would be funny if someone did this with blockchain technology. Thotcoin?

shit like this is why I haven't popped the question over these last 4 years.

She's not this level of bad but still not wife material. Been trying to subtly guide her in the right direction of house wife, but fast approaching is the day where I let slip the real reason things aren't advancing. I mean you can't say "you aren't good enough" and expect a positive result. I've even supported her in advancing her career as a hair stylist. But all I hear is bitching and moaning about how much work it is. Meanwhile I'm footing all the bills and my house isn't even getting cleaned while she works less than 12 hours a week.

Good

keked at this one

Get out now my dude, that shit doesn't sound like it will improve. Chances are hair stylist social circles are total cancer. Remember she likely hears from customers about their rich husbands who do everything for them etc. she will always be envious and find a way to blame you for not making her a comfy house wife who doesnt need to work.