Amerimutt memes

Amerimutt here, I've been traveling around the world and I have had my eyes opened.

I have noticed that the pure people in Europe have distinct features. There have seen some blonde Aryan Germans that look like nazi propaganda posterboys. I'm in the airport now, and I can tell immediately who the Americans are, they dress like slobs. Its horrible, all their faces look the same. Some people have said that Americans are the most beautiful people on earth, because many different people come and mixed and we got the best features, but I don't think its true, all the faces are muted, like there is no distinctiveness after years of mixing and feeding on soylent and McDonalds. Its not ugly or pretty, it is simply is generic, average, I have see American children and they look the same, it doesn't matter if they are from the Midwest or Florida. And now the worst is when they bloat up into a disproportionate mass of blub. Any distinctiveness in the face is over powered by sheer fat.

And the American girls, I know them by their tight yoga pants, and the girls in sweats. They look like amorphous blobs that waddle around, its as if every attempt is made to make us indistinguishable, male or female, they don't even try to conform to gender. At least Europeans dresss nice. Some of the girls are sluts, but I can at least tell they are girls. I don't know what to do anons. How can we stop this?

I will only believe this if you take a picture of the terminal. The timeline for this doesn’t really make sense. If it was like 4 weeks ago this would make more sense. I think you’re just an ugly German kid trying to make himself feel good

Congratulations, you just discovered why racemixing is sick

about time

Saged

>Europeans look indistinctly like Europeans
>American’s look indistinctly like Americans
Have you considered Americans look average because you grew up around them? It’s probably just your personal bias (although Americans do dress like slobs and are all morbidly obese).

Its true. I grew up in canada around anglo canadians, french canadians, and irish canadians. These grouos were very easy to tell apart. In my trips around europe it was also very easy to distinguish flemish from waloons, bretons from frenchmen, Neapolitans from Lombards, and even certain groups of slavs from each other. But americans whites (especially men) are a freaky racial mix of all sorts and absolutely have nothing unique about them and they look pudgy and strange (though there are still some very beatiful white women here).

1/317

2/317

4/317

5/317

6/317

7/317

8/317

One think I noticed in Europe, particularly Spain where I lived, was that there were not many "average" or dull looking people like you see in America. It seemed like women there were either exceedingly beautiful or fairly ugly, with little in between. Like probably 70% of all chicks were hot and 30% were uggos.

This is contrary to the US which is like 15% hot, 50% average, 35% absolutely filthy.

9/317

10/317

11/317

Great thread OP.

12/317

13/317

14/317

16/317

MIO DIOS! LA ABOMIDADS

17/317

18/317

19/317