Why aren't there any Chinese fellows on here?? They need to be awoken on the JQ

Why aren't there any Chinese fellows on here?? They need to be awoken on the JQ

still ruining ark or pubg im sure. leave them there.

pol is banned there you idiot. Lurk more

I think the jews have infiltrated them, they need to be stopped

The jews need to be stopped*

their government imposes strict rules on what they can see on the internet

i seriously doubt Sup Forums with all of its freedom of views/expression/adult content would be allowed in China

China has many problems in their inside. It's so difficult to manage the country.
The government needs to hide red pills. Therefore the government blocks the net.

too bad nationalists didnt win there.

?

Last thing we need here is 1 billion hive mind, soulless, slanty eyed gooks. I hope it stays banned.

Says who?

edgy chinks vpn, i've argued with them over at glp in the past. literally a billion commies anyway, no saving that shit.

Theres plenty enough to have a diverse opinion. They probably have their own Sup Forums hidden from le eternal Communist Party.

Wait, youre telling me Sup Forums shuts down on alternative opinions and that theyre the same as the SJWs they bitch on about for 10 hours a day?

Are you guys woke on the jq?

Pol isn't banned. We just need to use a VPN to fill in the google captcha to post. Seeing as 4ch has banned most vpns we have to shift between malaysia, indonesia and singapore tunnels and they're often slow as fuck.
Also chinese people are awake to the JQ, they just see it as a good thing. Chinese are the Jews of Asia.

Hong Kong is not china

BOMB SWEDEN NOW

ja tack

>Biker with refugees
Makes no sense Sven. Get a grip!

HK is part of china, go get run over by a mudslime in london race traitor.

Its a teacher with "kids"

Chinese are basically the same thing as Jews. I think all Jews should be sent to China, since it is the only country where they can truly integrate (and Chinese are immune to Jews for this reason that they are essentially the same).

rumor has it that chinks admire kikels and want to emulate them, judging by what's circulating here it's plausible

Oh no we're doomed

They are not allowed to access most of the internet, and thank God for that. There's so many of the little dog eaters.

The Great Firewall of China

>China
>Internet

hahahahaha you fucking idiot swede.
All that muslim dick in your ass has made you retarded.

fuck chinks

they're as evil as kikes. fucking genocide them all along with ar*bs and an*los

Whens the next vote to rejoin the empire lads ? we miss you

That looks like you could climb that wall

chinks have no place in the fourth reich.

same level of empathy than niggers, but higher IQ, which makes them dangerous.

Wow it's almost like all those communist nations China, Cuba, North Korea are living in a free world paradise that communism promises you and not depressing restricted shit holes. Imagine my shock.

why the fuck would you save and post that pic you utter fucking degenerate. Mods. Gore and that shit isn't allowed on pol. Fuck off to b.

What makes you think we don't want whites to be exterminated?

We support the jews on this.

>Mods. Gore and that shit isn't allowed on pol. Fuck off to b.
are you retarded slavshit? there are daily nigger gore threads on pol. how the fuck can you enjoy nigger gore but at the same time cringe on some random cat?

your empathy level is all fucked up. this is why slavs need to go too.

By my experience with Chinese people at university, they literally ostracize anyone who isn't Chinese, this is probably true.

Fucking diot, you will next. Jews consider asians honorary white supremacist.

kek
>triggered

That text is japanese though???

Is China the Sup Forums of antiquity?

no idea. same shit tho.

You must be a chink

Chinks mass immigrated to taiwan and shat on the native aborigines. If chinks prevail they genocide everyone

What a fucking faggot, OP is a disgusting newfag and an absolute faggot who probably loves catching aids from niggers. Neck yourself OP

no i simply dont understand people who value animal life more than human lives. its usually fat feminists who like cute animals more than actual humans.

Why did you kill an innocent cat, Mohammed? I hope you get thrown off a rooftop for being a faggot.

Fuck you are an edge tard. It's not the fact it's a dead animal it's the fact of torture. Hurr I'm German and it's the Fourth Reich and people are fags if they don't like tortured animal pics even though under the 3rd Reich I would have been locked up as a fucking degenerate for that shit.

Germany must perish if this is what it has become.

>inb4 hurr sweden muslims blah blah blah

It's banned/censored because China is a authoritarian state. There is no freedom of speech, because the individuals right to speak freely isn't as important as preserving the state/status quo. Collective over individual.

what the fuck are you retarded? i would gas the person who tortured the cat myself. because unlike chinks and niggers i HAVE empathy. however i have more empathy towards humans, even niggers, than simple animals. and this was my point.

this slavshit surfs pol and watches human gore all day but cries when he sees a dead cat. thats because hes a slav and his empathy level is all fucked up, since hes half white and half mongrel.

they're chinese military psyops.

Chinks have been under commiekike control since Mao. It's cute that they think they're sovereign.

They have a Sup Forums of their own, it used to have a Sup Forums like board, but commies took that shit down, so now they have to keep their political discussions on the downlow.
They have nicknames for political figures and shit, keeping plausible deniability, although I still haven't cracked the code yet, my chinese is pretty shit.

Kikes wish they controlled china, if they really did you wouldn't have the current resurgence of chinese traditional thought and the growing nationalism, in addition to being redpilled about immigrants.
If anyone in Europe tried the same sort of shit mentioned above, it'd be branded problematic or some shit.

Kill yourself hans. Do the world a favor

why would you want an aryan to kill himself?

>flag

checks out

That’s horrifying I love my cat :(

I honestly can not say what I would to if I would meet such a person.
Fuckers who do something like this are way below even basic animals