Why didn't the US military shoot down the planes on 9/11?

Why didn't the US military shoot down the planes on 9/11?

pic not related, just one of my favorite aircraft

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VF-111_(1956-95)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines_Flight_93
youtube.com/watch?v=EjbQ-BDh4PU
theaviationist.com/2015/04/08/mig-29-in-close-air-combat/
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this a trick question?

Because it was an inside job orchestrated by the terrorist group known as the Republican party.

why does it have the imperial jap flag on the tail?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VF-111_(1956-95)

they called themselves Sundowners, it wasnt out of love

thanks

No planes on 9/11

>rising sun flag
>calling it imperial jap flag
>yank educashun

care to elaborate?

just like during (((Pearl Harbor))) the aircraft carriers were oddly away from the area on oddball tasks.

And OBL made Dick Chenny order NORAD to stand down.

Because they were given a stand down order by Cheney

I think he means that yank education is shit.

It's called the rising sun flag
The "imperial" flag is an incorrect form of saying it
The JSDF still uses it today

This ---stand down order from Cheney

pretty sure they shoot down one plane

to be more specific im pretty sure they shoot down a plane going to langly

whoever it was. i think everyone was kinda completely caught of guard. like it took a long time till anyone really processed what was going on.

Because there were civilians on board.

They did. The plane that crashed in PA was shot down by an A10 Warthog.

yeah mainly that. but what if it was going to hit a nuclear reactor? kill millions round?

Because the jews running the show orchestrated the event so the goyim would be motivated to fight wars for Israel.

Rather, why wan't the control of the plane transferred to the ground control?

But they didn't know that would happen. And also, how would they know where the plane would crash? It could land on a school, a building, or in a neighbourhood. I'm not 100% sure but I don't think it's easy to tell. Those things go fast, they're huge, and they weigh, I'm guessing, a large number of tonnes.

What? Where'd you get that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines_Flight_93

It says that nowhere. Besides the Warthog isn't an interception plane but a CAS one.

>Why didn't the US military shoot down the planes on 9/11?

because NORAD was conducting drills involving hijacked passenger aircraft and thought it was all part of the drill and when they finally got their shit together were only able to intercept the one aircraft.

The pilot for 'The lone gunmen' gives the details on how the planes were hijacked.
The tech to do so was available in 2001. It was designed as an alternative to pilots for airports with difficult landings.

>lone gunman pilot episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=EjbQ-BDh4PU

They shot down flight 93. The passenger revolt was a cover up. It was an ingenious coverup story because it WOULD have worked if the passengers had done it. But the crash site and explanation for how the passengers learned the hijackers were planning to crash the plane don't match the evidence.
It's easier to explain away a plane crashed by heroic terrorist-killing patriots than to admit to shooting down a plane full of innocent Americans.

But if it was shot down it probably would've come apart just like MH17 when it was hit with a missile from a BUK AA system.

0% chance a commercial airliner could take a AIM-9 or AIM-120 hit.

it did come apart in the air.
there was debris scattered for miles, they showed no big debris and claimed an old mine swallowed up the aircraft.

Sounds like the trolley problem to me there. I would at least hope they would shoot the plane down in that instance and not kill millions from inaction..

Wasn't NORAD told to stand down?

>favorite aircraft
bish pls. the fagcat fears the Chad Fulcrum

>yes goyim the plane buried itself in that 25ft wide ditch

>Wasn't NORAD told to stand down?

sure, if you get your facts from Sup Forums children.

listen to the norad tapes. nobody had ever seen guys hijack planes to fly into skyscrapers. the put fighters in the air but nobody ever trained to intercept Soviet fighters coming from Boston, so they went out over Long Island toward the sea. At one point in the tapes the controller says for them to turn around and "I don't care how many windows you break, get back here."

The permission to shoot them down if they didn't follow orders was given after all four were crashed.

My favorite part of the tape is the female with callsign Huntress. At the beginning she says "real world?" because usually it's just a training exercise, and the guy says "yeah". She goes "COOL!", not thinking that anything bad was going to happen.

>he's comparing the F-14 to a MIG-29

boy, the MIGs cower when the big brothers F-15 and F-16 come around

basic shit like we never got to hear about the black boxes.
Why does nobody speak about the black boxes...

Probably the same reason adults don't consider showing pictures of the dead kids at Sandy Hook: Alex Jones and other tards won't believe it anyway, and it serves no purpose.

false equivalency... black boxes are not photos of dead kids...

I'm working on a scale model F-14 that has those exact decals.

I thought he was referring to tapes of the pilots getting their throats cut. If they released them, sure, I'd listen, but to adults like myself it is clear why they don't release them.

If you think it was fake or a false flag no amount of proof will satisfy you. why the fuck I post in nonsense threads like this is a mystery to me.

bye.

croat pls

theaviationist.com/2015/04/08/mig-29-in-close-air-combat/

They shot down one of them. Flight 93. Now go to sleep.

Black box would actually shut me up.
So nice try

There is a lot more on those tapes than throats getting slit jesus christ you are dense.

Proof to specific questions would satisfy me so thats where people like you are incorrect. Instead a gigantic, hurried cover up was put in place in every area. Huge swathes of gravel poured over everything and missing pieces never found. No turbofan spools, no engine parts, no fuselage. How are you so easily convinced? Is it just more comforting to think you know the answer?

Norad were running drills, simulating plane hijackings... must have been very confusing, what a jewincidence...

Sure, next time a plane gets hijacked we'll call the fucking Demons of Razgriz.

It is confirmed history that Bush gave the order to shoot down United 93. However we all know the "let's roll" story and maybe it's true, I have no way of knowing, but personally I can definitely see that plane being a shootdown and the rest being a fairy tale.

Al-Qaeda did 9/11 though and truthers are retarded.

more like they were drones

This

Well if you like that plane, then perhaps post the airforce that actually operates it?

Are you fucking retarded? The pic related was probably an aggressor plane. Either way since when did the shit skins get their hands on Tomcats?

>bong education

>implying an A-10 couldn't intercept a commercial airliner at low altitude and speed
It's all about who is scrambled. ANG still had A-10s stationed in PA.

>Are you fucking retarded?
I'd be real careful about throwing these kinds of accusations if I were you...

The short answer is that they sold them to their good friend/puppet, the Shah.

Cuz den de towas wud nat fall n no war wid irac

80 F-14A's with the sorry TF-30 engines were sold to the shah back in the '70s and 79 were delivered. Estimates are about 20 some are still flyable. Cheney the Dick killed the F-14D program.

Deep State ops..

Pic related, why don't we celebrate the designers of machines? The F-14 was not only beautiful but could fire off a missle with a range of up to sixty miles. Who were the braintrusts that thought of these things?

>try to false flag
>shoot the plane to prevent the false flag
retard

/thread

Posting a F4 Phantom as they're the zenith of aeronautical aesthetics.

That country it's insane.

Because it was an inside job orchestrated by the terrorist group known as the kikes.

I regret to inform you but the hawker Hunter is in fact the pinnacle of aeronautical aesthetics

just reading the wiki on flight 93 is fucking retarded
1. almost no human remains found
2. almost nothing of the plane found even though it wasn't going a bajillion miles an hour, 560mph is fast but not ridiculously fast enough to vaporize the entire plane and everyone in it
3. debris found 1.5 miles away
4. nothing of the plane found, yet hijacking tools like hidden knives were found
5. black box found 25ft below the bottom of the crater, how the fuck does that happen?
6. plane that targeted civilian and military hit their targets, the one that was meant to hit the white house crashed into a field
7. Fighter pilots were on TV stating they were in flight to the jet in order to ram it because they didn't have time to arm the jets, but the official 9/11 report said no one knew the plane was hijacked until 30 minutes after it crashed

Http://www.ae911truth.org/
TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

The destruction of WTC was an occult ritual.
>the Twin Towers represented Boaz and Jachin, the columns at the entrance to the Temple of Solomon
>Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (duality - like the Star of David)
>WTC builder, Rockefeller, says the buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
>Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
>Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
>Replaced by Freedom Tower where bot ph towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
>9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
>madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
>sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
>2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
>33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941

We'll agree to disagree, but we'll agree that pic related was the most butt ugly abomination to ever grace the skies.

> Russian MIG of 50s

As far as I remember official version is that all military craft were on exercise and couldn't make it.