youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw

ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora atheist) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/, Antifa & the New York Times, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Now it's about /ourguys/ vs. various leftists and liberals on Andy Warski's YT stream.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wlT1o
archive.is/8xVb5
archive.is/U27jE
archive.is/m4uOK
archive.is/9vTFJ
archive.is/LdXlq
archive.is/hpYTi
archive.is/lTl0q
archive.is/2OIJA
archive.is/ZyTvW
archive.is/wSbn5
archive.is/86BDW
archive.is/VKIks
archive.is/2p4jR
archive.is/GM8Gy
youtube.com/watch?v=eCvh0EFprP8
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
youtube.com/watch?v=frU_oWNocZg
youtube.com/watch?v=K6HIek3vUIQ&feature=youtu.be&t=291
archive.is/7Uzy9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Anglo-Saxon_Protestant
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/
youtube.com/watch?v=NHHgqh0rfxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1G5w5SPjq5k
archive.is/gfN87
youtube.com/watch?v=BSyoD0Oo53g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's the archives of Twitter posts where Tiny slandered JF. Spread these around, and make sure JF gets them.

> user WITH TWITTER
user WITH TWITTER

Could somebody give this links to JF or BravingRuin so they can tweet them?

Is a little collection of Destiny tweets were his slander JF. He basically accuse him of:
> Having an anchor baby.
> Beign a mentally ill person.
> Raping a retarded girl.

It's not just about raping a retarded girl. There are multiple false allegations that can be disproven and show that he acted in bad faith.
Not only he asserted falsehood against JF and intentionally misread the court cases but he actually created a difamation campaign when he personally or by proxy riled up people with this storys to make them spread.

archive.is/wlT1o
archive.is/8xVb5
archive.is/U27jE
archive.is/m4uOK
archive.is/9vTFJ
archive.is/LdXlq
archive.is/hpYTi
archive.is/lTl0q
archive.is/2OIJA
archive.is/ZyTvW
archive.is/wSbn5
archive.is/86BDW
archive.is/VKIks
archive.is/2p4jR
archive.is/GM8Gy

Kronos clips from the Spencer vs. Sargon debate, where Spencer BTFOs the libs:

>Spencer calls Sargon autistic for focusing on the ideals of government, rather than the reality of government:
youtube.com/watch?v=eCvh0EFprP8

>Spencer explains the pragmatism of the ethnostate, and calls Sargon dumb:
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY

>JF calls-out the liberals for using strawmen:
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA

*****THE ORIGINAL SAGA*****
***VIDS ON RACE REALISM***

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
>The Madness of the Sargonites
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Thunderf00t Pussyf00ts
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Naked Ape BTFOing Kraut:
>Naked Ape Decimates Kraut & Tea on Race
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
>THE FINAL SOLUTION To the SKEPTIC PROBLEM
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
>Naked Ape Debates Kraut And Tea On RACE REALISM
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
>3 Times Naked Ape Annihilated Kraut on Race Realism
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg

PLAYLIST OF VIDS
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

Can you imagine Sargon trying to sleep after being told by Spencer that he should be thankful that Spencer pointed out he wasn’t as smart as he thought he was?

He probably crawled into bed late - after spending an hour salvaging his ego on another stream following his flight from the debate. His wife likely turned over and asked him what was wrong, and - breathing heavily - he brushed her off. Neither are sexually attracted to each other. It’s likely Sargon’s obesity prevents him from satisfying her.

She thinks about bringing up the fact that the family’s finances are only getting worse. Maybe he should leave YouTube behind and get a real job. But she doesn’t say anything - she’d hate for him to fly into one of his rages and explode when one of her children, not his, misbehaves - which is inevitable given how little respect they have for the soft, jobless, man who pretends to be their father.

He rolls away from her. His fat prevents him from laying comfortably on his side. The pressure on his organs causes him perpetual unease. He can’t help but think about Spencer, the handsome, wealthy, man who humiliated him. He’s brought back to the terror and helplessness that he felt as a child being bullied by older boys for reasons he never understood. “I’m smarter than Spencer.” He says in his mind, “How dare Spencer treat me this way?” And yet, he knows that Spencer sleeps surrounded by a loyal cadre of followers who would risk their lives for him, next to a beautiful woman who he dominates in the classical sense. Spencer is a household name, and Sargon is now a joke in the only place that ever gave him attention.

Sargon wonders why he doesn’t inspire, why the only “friends” he has are strangers viewed through a computer monitor. He rationalizes, pleads with himself - all the time avoiding the real answer: For all his “intelligence,” others are instinctively repulsed by him and his nihilistic lifestyle.

look at me, we democracy now.

~The Daily Shoah - Episode 239~
(le funny meme, but also serious, WN podcast)

In this segment of episode 239(part 2), Mike Enoch and he gang BTFO Destiny and Sargon:

(skip to about 2:00 minutes in):
youtube.com/watch?v=frU_oWNocZg

Do it for her, user.

He drifts to sleep and dreams what his life would be like in a better world. He has the financial security to live comfortably. His physical form is a true reflection of his self-worth. People desire him – women sexually and men ideologically. His ideas, shaped by decades of study and struggle, have changed the political zeitgeist. Then he looks in the mirror of his dream home and recoils in horror: He’s become Richard Spencer.

Awaking in a cold sweat, he shambles over to his desktop and checks Twitter. He’s a laughing stock. It’s like he’s a schoolboy all over again. He read all the books and got the correct answer on all the tests. He knew he was right and they were wrong, but no one cared then and no one cares now. He swallows uncomfortably.

He feels a hand on his shoulder. A powerful black hand.

“Am I white?” Laurence Fishburne asks.

“I... I don’t know how to answer that.”

“Yes you do. Am I white?”

“I can’t say. I can’t let them win.”

“This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I’m offering is the truth, nothing more.”

“Blue. Give me the blue.”

And then Sargon wakes up, if you could call it that, back in his meager home in his meager life. He knows what he must do to be happy, but he can’t bring himself to do it. He’ll keep drowning himself in sugar and alcohol. The only thing he’ll leave behind when his body gives out is a Youtube archive, which will consist of increasingly petty videos with declining view counts. Eventually he’ll change his name and retreat to the lower management hell he was always destined for, his only forays into politics being glimpses of the men who dismissed him, his superiors, on television.

I'll just drop this as a friendly reminder to all the Destinyfags trolling around here.
It'll be interesting to see if anything comes of this.

Can you imagine Sargon returning to bed after being told by Spencer that he should be thankful that Spencer pointed out he wasn’t as smart as he thought he was?

He probably crawled into bed late - after spending an hour salvaging his ego on another stream following his flight from the debate. His cow wife likely turned over and asked him what was wrong, and - breathing heavily - he brushed her off. Neither are sexually attracted to each other. It’s likely Sargon’s obesity prevents him from satisfying her.

She thinks about bringing up the fact that the family’s finances are only getting worse. Maybe he should leave YouTube behind and get a real job. But she doesn’t say anything - she’d hate for him to fly into one of his impotent rages and explode when one of her children, not his, misbehaves - which is inevitable given how little respect they have for the soft man who pretends to be their father.

He rolls away from her. His fat prevents him from laying comfortably on his side. The pressure on his organs already causes him perpetual unease. He can’t help but think about Spencer, the handsome wealthy man who humiliated him. He’s brought back to the terror and helplessness that he felt as a child being bullied by older boys for reasons he never understood. “I’m smarter than Spencer.” He says in his mind, “How dare Spencer treat me this way? And yet, he knows that Spencer sleeps surrounded by a loyal cadre of followers who would risk their lives for him, next to a beautiful woman who he dominates in the classical sense. Spencer is a household name, and Sargon is now a joke in the only place that ever gave him any attention.

Sargon wonders why he doesn’t inspire, why the only “friends” he has are strangers viewed through a computer monitor. He rationalizes, pleads with himself - all the time avoiding the real answer that, for all his “intelligence,” others are instinctually repulsed by him and his nihilistic lifestyle.

Help expose pedos.

>Richard, I don't care about my nation or heritage. Centrism is the new counter-culture.

>Richard, I don't care.
fixed.

shits dying down, let's bet on which retard will throw is hat into the ring and inevitably self-destruct.

reminder that Destiny is A-Ok with people fucking animals (in addition to incest)

youtube.com/watch?v=K6HIek3vUIQ&feature=youtu.be&t=291

I think Warski said he wants to let Mike Enoch on eventually.

Almost every time I read Sargon's name it's a new variation of it (e.g. Soyfather of Jewkkad) and it makes me laugh every time.

for the user who in the previous thread asked about Qatari donors of Destiny and twitch streamers in general: it's possible that Destiny ramps up his views on racial equality &co to appease his donors, ask him what he think of the situation of Israel/Palestine for an example, and he'll dodge the question without batting an eye.

Anyway, here's the archived thread with all the info, search for the ancap flag with the ID "Ncm58aRp"

archive.is/7Uzy9

the same thead is still viewable tho

I will it

we thought it was gonna die down after Kraut went away but it only snowballed into a new more insane thing

Sarcoon of Mossad

We have a chance later today with Warski's show. Just a shame the people aren't as relevant

Sargon sits in his shed and gazes at the roof rafters. He asks himself,

"Could they support my weight?"

it's gonna be the most butthurt stream of all time

Why's this happening?

TJ put a poll up on social media like a week ago asking what topic he should tackle next.
Race Realism won.
Now that the brains of Drunken Peasants (Ben) has abandoned TJ, it'll be funny watching that fat fuck fail hard

(1/3)
>durrr, what is white???

Time for a lesson in huwhiteness for the huwhiteness-deniers.

The biggest groups of American whites are British Islander, German, and Nordic; they all belong to the Northern European phenotype and cultural group.

This cultural group is often labeled "WASP", an acronym for White, Anglo-Saxon Protestant.

American culture was built on WASP foundations and the "Protestant Work Ethic."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Anglo-Saxon_Protestant

Nordic Protestants (UK, Germany, the early US, etc.) have been a distinct cultural group since the 30 Years War (shout-out to based Gustavus Adolphus II), and we eventually led the West into the Industrial Revolution.

was rage anglo or kraut?

who's gonna be in it?

(2/3)

Here's a map of the Northwestern European Phenotype.

It encompasses northern Germany and Denmark (home of the Saxons), the Scandinavian countries, the Dutch, and the British Isles.

These are the primary ancestors of the whites that settled the US; and also their main cultural ancestors.

(3/3)

Here's a phenotype map showing how Nordics and Latins (southern Europeans) are distinct groups.

However this map also shows that Nordics and Latins are more closely-related to each other than they are to Semites and Central Asians.

Leftists and libs try to deflate the legitimacy of white nationalism by saying that Caucasoids include Semites, Persians, North Indians, etc.; while ignoring that they differ both genetically and culturally to a significant degree.

man, I'd text Braving Ruin but I lost his number. I don't have the fucking Twitter as well.

cult of dusty will throw a shit his pants and cry about how he ruined scepticism+

yea i remember that, but TJ is a lazy fat fuck (and a scammer) so that video may never come

discord?

Really makes me think

just message him on JF's discord if you want, but I'm 99% sure he reads these threads and they are aware of these archives anyway.

Destiny doesn't understand what averages and exceptions means.

he thinks that race realism can be debunked because there are different groups of white people and different groups of black people

Those archives are currently being looked at.
If there's anything to them, word will get out.

Really looking forward to all the weaseling around why free speech is great for everyone...except for people they diasgree with.
Cult of Dusty, (((David Pakman))) and Theryn Meyer.

Sargon will never know how it feels to be white.

stepdad of cuckkad, kek

Essential Tiny Lore, quick rundown:

>is a manlet
>beat up his ex-wife
>got literally cucked
>became a "skilled" SC2 player by spamming roaches
>gets hand-held by Blizzard (programmers literally gave Zerg a buff just for him in one tournament) because they need somebody other than Koreans to win SC2 tournaments
>gets his dick pics shared publicly, and quits out of shame
>tried to murder a fat kid and his dad because they DDOS'd him
>bullied his own son on livestream for being Christian and telling his dad not to swear (son visits on weekends, etc., lives with the mom)
>tried to sue Aydin because she called him a cult leader
>has a cult of retards on Leddit
>they pay him $40 per month in order to shitpost here
>is literally funded by a Qatari Sheik who wants to weaken whites with liberalism (chatlogs posted by an Argentinian user)
>unironically supported Hillary Clinton
>supports open borders
>thinks more welfare checks will fix all problems with immigrants
>told his best friend to kill himself, & the madman actually did it
>IS A PEDO
>shared lewds of a 15-year-old girl, and harassed a 12-year-old girl
>wants to legalize CP
>tells his daughter that incest is okay (preparing to rape her in the future, much?)
>defended CP for hours in a debate
>Andy Warski hates him for being a pedo, and won't let him back on
>got BTFO'd by Naked Ape and left the stream early
>got BTFO'd by JF in the fist 15 minutes; and spent the rest of the debate deflecting, and brought-in Tara as a punching bag
>is afraid to debate Alt-Hype, and blocked him on Twitter
>is afraid to debate Richard Spencer
>is afraid to debate Mike Enoch
>is currently deleting tons of his own Twitter posts because The_Guardian is collecting info on him about supporting pedophilia, harassing people, defamation, etc.
>is gonna get sued by JF for defamation

sauce (for older stuff):
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/

I don't know any of these people

Both. From Switzerland though. (Just like (((someone else))) from this story)

all i've ever seen him say is white and black and asian people exist, he's a sheltered amerishart who doesnt know anything about the outside world, whenever you try to move the subject outside the US he cries
>I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING OUTSIDE THE USA DAWG!!!

i gave up on proprietary services completely man.
also i didn't follow much of this Kraut drama, but i was in touch with him back when Kraut and Tea was popular as hell. he was called Edgy Sphinx at that time.

clip where Tiny gets butthurt white debating Naked Ape, and leaves early:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHHgqh0rfxQ

oh, that's great to hear.

Kekked. Soygoy of Mossad is a fake and always has been.

Now irrelevant fedora who's super pissed at Andy for platforming "Nazis", some far left Jewish political commentator and a crypto-SJW tranny.
Annnnd screwed that up. Was meant to say "Both. (Just like (((someone else))) from this story) From Switzerland though".

kek for real?

>SARGON, IS LAWRENCE FISHBURNE WHITE?!!

>i-i-i-i dunno...

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?!!

>i-i-i- just...

>IS DENZEL WASHINGTON WHITE?!! IS WILL SMITH WHITE?!!

>y-y-you're asking a loaded question...

>FOCKIN' 'ELL, SARGON!!!!! *facepalms*

yeah just look at any of his debates when someone talks about something outside the USA.

“Defamation per se“
Google it.

so how can Destiny ever debunk race realism when he admits that white, black and Asian people exist?

who's the dude in the middle? (apart for the profile pic of Disdain For Plebs)

>The death of an Individual is a tragedy, the death of the White Race is not even something I care about.

-Sargoy

There's going to be a discussion with Alt Hype and Styx today on Adam "Race" Warski's stream, that should bring some life into things again

he doesn't understand shit but he also doesn't care either, i've never seen him state a position on anything that isn't totally basic bitch reddit

he is already backpedaling on that, it's all about IQ now. which he will backpedal on later and make it about 'intelligence' which he will backpedal on later and make it about semantics, etc.

good meme bruv

Simple Whiteness Test:
Looks White.
Acts White.
Is perceived by other Whites as White.
This allows for elimination of whiggers, and integration of acceptable Mischlings.

There's an extra layer of sheltering you can add on to that.

The absolute state of Destiny

What they don't understand is that individualism dies WITH the white race. Niggers are all either Marxists, Islamists, or some other kind of extreme totalitarian.

>Classification is a general process related to categorization, the process in which ideas and objects are recognized, differentiated, and understood.

really made me think. we are truely the same even if there is clear differences.

years of forensic science down the drain

>durr, race is just about le skin color meme

Leftists that do this are either retarded plebs, or being intellectually dishonest in order to appeal to retarded plebs.

fucking kek

the ambiguity with regard to taxonomy in humans is a grey space in which people like destiny take up residence so they can pilpul anybody who enters that terrain

Thanks. Saved.

It helps prove my hypothesis for pic related. Leftist whites tend to be concentrated in areas that are mostly white. Since they aren't actually near many niggers, they don't have an accurate context of their negative effects.

tl;dr - being around more niggers makes you hate nigger more

I blame capeshit. And probably lots of other Jewwood or other entertainment crap. They watched shit like Flash or Gotham and then think niggers irl are like Lucius or Joe West.

It has been pointed out to him by AH in his The Madness of the Sargonites. But Sargon just ignores JF/AHs videos to him and seems to avoid any debate with them for the last few weeks. Absolutely pathetic.

youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtube.com/watch?v=1G5w5SPjq5k

how do lefties explain the astronomical low IQs in african nations when IQ tests are abstract and require no learning for an accurate reading?

lmao, JF's flute skills

If an average Nigerian or a Japanese person could see the kind of shit leftists like Destiny spout they'd think he is insane. The Japanese do not think the only difference between Nigerians and Japanese is how they look.

But of course Destiny the great savior knows better than all the peoples of the earth. I am disgusted people like this exist. It's getting close to that time that they are shot into the sun.

there was an interesting article about this phenomen here archive.is/gfN87
"As whites increasingly sense that their status in society is falling, white racial identity is becoming politicized. Trump’s promise to “make America great again” speaks to these anxieties by recalling a past in which white people dominated every aspect of politics and society.
Do whites from heavily Hispanic neighborhoods show stronger white racial identity? To measure identity, we used a widely used questionnaire. On a five-point scale, participants rated their agreement with items such as “Being a white person is an important part of how I see myself” and “I feel solidarity with other white people.” As shown in the graph below, there is a positive relationship between exposure to Hispanics and white respondents’ sense of racial identity.
Whites at the high end of the racial identity scale are more than four times as likely to support Trump than those at the low end of the scale. Perhaps that’s because whites highest in racial identity are also the ones most likely to harbor negative attitudes against Latinos. Indeed, we found white identity was significantly correlated with another characteristic – prejudice.
However, differences in prejudice don’t explain the relationship between white identity and Trump support. The pattern in the figure above was tested while statistically controlling for levels of anti-Hispanic prejudice.
We’ve seen that living close to Hispanics leads whites to develop a strong sense of racial identity and that strong racial identity is associated with support for Donald Trump. This prediction gains credence from work by political scientist Ryan Enos, who finds that everyday exposure to Latinos can increase support for restrictive immigration policies.
Whites’ support for Donald Trump is, in fact, greatest in areas with a large Hispanic population."

Someone needs to make a Tiny edit of pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=BSyoD0Oo53g

>ahahahaha
>guess what nazis
>Weev is jewish
>stupid nazis
>just like daddy Sargon said
>stupid collectivists
>hahahahah
>Sargon sensei will reward for taking down the Alt Right

Was talking to a coworker the other day about movies, and every single movie he loved featured niggers being depicted as great/cool/witty/badass.
Kikes have been pushing this shit for decades, probably ever since the "Beatnik Revolution" and the popularization of Jazz.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Sargon of Akkads debating style. The logic is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of classical liberalism most of the points will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Sargons nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his debating technique- his personal philosophy draws heavily from TJ Kirk creationist debunks for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these arguments, to realise that they’re not just individualist- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Sargon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sargons existential catchphrase “what colour am I thinking of?” which itself is a cryptic reference to the trial of Socrates. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Sargons genius wit unfolds itself in these live debates. What fools.. how I pity them.

I've been looking for this pic since my old hard drive got fried. Thanks for posting.

It pretty much sums-up my frustrations of living in Texas, and having white cucks from Vermont telling me that open borders is wonderful.

> Pallet Swaps
Come to think of it, this term summarizes niggers portrayed in pop culture perfectly. They're always portrayed as pallet swap White people who act and behave just like White people and the only difference is their appearance. Every character will be written to behave completely normal, and sometimes, they'll go so far as to have a 'racist' character react to them in ways a sensible to a nigger's behaviour irl, making them appear unreasonable.

> starvation
> violent upbringing
> generally violent environment
The same way they explain burgerniggers having low IQ

>how do lefties explain the astronomical low IQs in african nations
something something ENVIRONMENT something something IQ TESTS ARE BIASED TOWARDS WHITES!
All despite decades of SAT, ACT, and ASVAB scores (which, for anyone unaware, are a kind of proxy for an IQ test)

Vee actually believes that Spencer wants to kill football fans. Holy shit.

Congratulations, this autistic Romanian discovered something Sup Forums new about for like 5 years.

>WHICH JEW IS OPPRESSING WHITE PEOPLE? NAME NAMES

I think he's legit autistic.

Lel yes, forgot about that one. Nigger apologists will genuinely go to this length
> It's all different KINDS of IQ
> IQ tests only test for cognitive IQ
> There's these two other types of IQ I totally didn't make up that there are no tests for, but trust me niggers totes have more in those departments
> Th-they have some value I swear!

Exactly my take.
"what colour am I thinking of?” spoken of in the rhetorical is the apex of intellectual debate from as far back as the pre-socratics.
Only 2 digit IQ uneducated fools would fail to note, appreciate and understand the glorious intellect of Sargon Of Akkad.

Is Vee even worth taking about? I've never seen him make a coherent argument and his influence in the skeptosphere seems to be tiny. Is he known for anything except beeing Sargons lapdog?

I'm an anime fan, a Romanian, a gamer, but above all, I am an enlightened skeptic.

My name is Vee. Welcome to my world.

He's fun to mess with if you don't mind picking on a retard who likes vore and is a furry/scaley

He reeees about communism all the time, because he lives in the fallout of Ceausescu.

God this guy is such a fucking faggot, I haven't met anyone with a more punchable face than him, I wouldn't be surprised if someone finds him irl and beats the shit out of him.

>more character assassination attempts
they can't learn, can they?