My wife Akari is so cute!

My wife Akari is so cute!

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/ゆるゆり-15-特装版-IDコミックス-百合姫コミックス/dp/4758076758/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1491976886&sr=1-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shes pretty cute, but I don't think you should be in that kind of relationship with a girl of that age user

At least post a picture of her so we can see what your waifu looks like.

She is a very mature girl! Who needs those old and bustied women when you can have girls like Akari?!

Real funny faggot ass bitch. You think Making fun of Akari is a joke? You think making blank image jokes is a good idea? I'll fucking murder you.

Yeah making fun of Akari is so funny, so funny I forgot to laugh. If you wanna talk like that about Akari why don't you come here and say it to me face so I can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that about Akari I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems.... didn't think so faggot. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin piece of Akari hating, kyouko loving SHIT.

Come on guys let's post pics and discuss best girl Akari! It'll be lots of fun!

akari is almost as cute as the brat

>almost
Them's fightin' words, user.

the brat is blonde which means superior breeding genes

Oh silly user, everyone knows pink hair signifies superior genes in the animeverse.

>british
>superior anything
o i am a laffin

How can she be your wife when she's already married to her oneechan

does any one have the akari picture when she is blushing?

this one?

POST AKARI SWINGING A SWORD

This but without the top lewd hat.

: )

thank you user

your wife got raped by shitnatsu

Posting a tiny lily

h-hayai

and you're a lonely virgin with no imagination

>Sakurako will never be real

How do I end this pain, lads?

sorry m8

>I am 100$ serious
Fuck I'm dying.

Your wife makes smelly poops.

>enter your room
>see this
What do?

Untie her, then take a nap together. Akari's not for lewd

>Those spins
Akari is a WARRIOR

sad lonley weebs

Please no. Please stay in gochiusa threads.

Good taste.

But Akari isn't from gochiusa.

He's referring to the "My wife X is so cute" meme.

Do terribly lewd things to her.

I know that, but at this point you can't be sure where he picked it up from.

Maybe the similarities are superficial, but I thought it was started by that one Yunofag, and it got turned into Chino later on before catching on.

Post Akarin getting sucked into a plane.

Interesting. I'd love to check this in the archives, but I'm guessing it was lost when archive.moe crashed.

By the way, volume 15 of the manga is coming out on May 31st. You can preorder it on Amazon:

amazon.co.jp/ゆるゆり-15-特装版-IDコミックス-百合姫コミックス/dp/4758076758/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1491976886&sr=1-1

Yeah, the archives are kind of busted, so it's kind of hard to tell. I think foolz.fireden.net might have archives that go further than July 2015, but since the search is disabled it's completely worthless.

If Yurus arent meant for lewdness then why do they prominently show off their perfectly sculpted feet

What's going on here?

POST AYANO HOLDING A BIRD

What are your rankings of Akarin songs? Haikei sounds pretty fucking dank.

Violence against yurus is haram!

delet

I want to take Akarin into a male bathroom stall and give play with her hair buns.

I want to take Akari into a bathroom stall pull her panties down and give her cunnilingus until she ejaculates all over my face and collapses to the floor in a breathless quivering mess.

POST YUI HUGGING A PILLOW

Unless you do it on your marriage night on your bed, I will have to murder you quite brutally.

she's mine

But it's illegal to marry your daughteru.

But performing cunnilingus on her isn't?

You don't need to marry your daughteru, you already have the same family names.

There's nothing wrong with a bit of father-daughter skinshipping.

S-sauce?

delet

Fuck, Why is Namori so great? I honestly think that she is one of the better comedy author out there.

my wife Yui is so good at handling balls

Young is best, though.