Croatia threatens Slovenia with military conflict

>ctrl+F slovenia
>ctrl+F croatia
>no results

It's time for another Third Balkan War thread!

"Croatian naval Fleet Admiral Petar Janjić Tromblon announced in a letter to Croatian Prime Minister Andrej Plenković that he gives him 72 hours to solve the problem with Slovenia in the Piran Bay. Otherwise, he announced that war veterans in the bay with hundreds of fishing boats would defend the Croatian territory from the invasion of the Slovenian police."

previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

glashrvatske.hrt.hr/en/news/foreign/slovenian-prime-minister-cerar-threatens-croatia-again/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatia–Slovenia_border_disputes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fishing boats
>war

K, keep me posted

Don't get into a brother war over fish you guise

>invasion of the Slovenian police
Wait what?

The Slovenes were first

glashrvatske.hrt.hr/en/news/foreign/slovenian-prime-minister-cerar-threatens-croatia-again/

True if BIG

A bit of history on it

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatia–Slovenia_border_disputes

sorry for phoneposting

You are forgiven, I do it as well and feel really bad.

>tldr: Slovenia is a sealet and they are butthurt over it.

Many countries are land locked, they are doing fine.

Meh nothing really they make some threats every other day.
One Croatian general even said he has a plan how Croatian army can get to Ljubljana in 1 day.
Also some right wing politician in Croatia suggested 1 on 1 combat with our politician who demanded emergency military meeting.
In reality they are both gays and just wanted to swing dicks at each other. Pic related.

there's not gonna be a war ffs

>some right wing politician in Croatia suggested 1 on 1 combat

Oh please yes.
The world needs to see that.

WE

10 men, a list of equipment and tools, 1 day and a million euros, ill start if for you
Its not that hard if you want it

Pure LARP OP. If there is gonna be war in Balkan, it's going to be:
>Serbia vs Bosnian Muslims
>Croatia vs Bosnian Muslims
>Croatia & Serbia vs Bosnian Muslims
Currently, conflict of Croatia and Slovenia is just a normal day in Balkan politics. It might be a big deal for Westerns to watch, but in reality we don't give a shit. If this somehow becomes a war, Slovenia would be raped and wouldn't even stand a chance. Don't get me wrong, they would put up a fight, but Croatia is stronger in every military aspect.

Lel who cares

Serbia has been neutered pretty much. They are stigmatised by the west and everybody would go to war against her should a war start.

you forgot analbanians vs monkeydonians and t*rks vs gr*ks

I'm not talking about that, but yes, that is correct.
Currently, Serbs and Croats are leaving Bosnia which will cause Bosnian Muslims to set up a Bosniaks-only government and take away rights to other two constitutional nations in the country. Of course, Slavs being Slavs, Croats and Serbs will revolt. The situation got a lot worse In the last 5 years. There will be war in Bosnia, and that's inevitable.

To

We aren't anymore because that's the decision of arbitrage tribunal, we are simply claiming what international law says is our territory, croats want to weasle out of it.

I didn't, but war in Bosnia is much closer to come.

>international law

why won't there be croats vs serbs again?

I think that people here hate Croats the most, so i can't really see us supporting Croatia in any war against neighbours

We choose Jelinčič

In the distant future, maybe. But currently they have common enemy. The war could happen, if they somehow manage to win a war in Bosnia under the eyes of EU. Then territory would be split apart, because, after all Bosnia and Herzegovina is rightfully part of the Serbia and Croatia. Then conflict would start because none of them two believe in current borders, and would probably want to claim BiH for them selves.

To

Would Serbs really team up with Croats against Bosnians? The situation there seems like an 1v1v1 in an RTS game. You know the saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", well, it doesn't apply in your case.

It's not a support. You both need to take your land. Bosnia is a fictional state created on the territory of Serbia and Croatia.
>Enemy of my enemy is my friend

>Bosnia is a fictional state created on the territory of Serbia or Croatia

So which one are you, as you don't seem to be an ahmetović?

Crocop was a politician in our parliament, do you really want to play that game?
He's roided up from his last fight.

Only if Serbs attack again, Croats have no disputes or interest with Serbs. It's more likely that we'll split B&H in the distant future.

>reposting a shitpost

>Croats attack Bosnia from one front
>Serbs attack Bosnia from second front
>Bosnia is no more and gets split apart
>War between Croats and Serbs erupt because muh borders
It's the same shit like always

Our highly trained blackshirts Ustashas are on the border already
Pic related

I'm Croat who hates Bosnian Muslims and their fictional state, but I don't hate Serbs. I know there is no scenario of peace between Croats and Serbs, but still Serbs are bros. Bosniaks are traitors, and should be eradicated. Not with genocide, but with deportation to their beloved Turkey they LARP so much about.

Does Slovenia come from "slovenly"?
If it does, that is kinda rude.

I have talked to many yugoslavs on the internet and have some friends from both the countries, and especially serbs hate the bosniaks more than they hate croats, some even have it in for the bulgarians but fewer for the croats. I think it's the same for croats, save for the "DINAMO ZAGREB dinamo zagreb fuck serbia tokyo" type of nationalists

I have seen that they are very traitorous, some bosniaks on the internet reputedly support Iraq for fuck's sake.

other way around bro

who will fight in that war? lmao, like anyone would die for pussymouth

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. Just in, from 24sata(dot)kom:

>"Then we'll come with a hundred boats. I am able to bring 100 boats from the Danube, Save and Drava, so we will sail there and I would like to see who will stop us, who will punish us there. So we'll see which Slovenian ship will cross Croatian waters. said the admiral"

fuck slovenia, the most faggot country in whole europe
They fucking brought it so far here, that we had to put up slovenian town signs, and name signs everywhere
They nearly stole our land, and still they demand shit from us
Go back to your fucking country you fucking useless cunts
Fuck i hate them so bad
Even Facebook calls my home town (capital of the state) by its slovenian name, even though we are in fucking austria, we speak german, not fucking slav
I hope croats fucking attack slovenia

Football fans are brainwashed. I have one in my family, and the guy actually fights people who support different team. The amount of degeneracy is sad.
As for the Bosniaks... They betrayed Slavs, they betrayed their religion, they sided with our biggest enemy and they have created a state on the territory of Serbs and Croats. I don't look at them as enemy of of just Balklan, but the enemy of every Slav in Europe, and the enemy of every true European. They deserve punishment, and will get one eventually.

It really depends on the region where the war was fought.
Krajina Serbs hate Croats, while bosnian Serbs hate muslims. Herzegovinian and Bosnian Croats mostly hate just the muslims, northern bosnians hate the serbs. Slavonian and Dalmatian Croats hate only Serbs because they were only at war with them.
Istrian Croats tend to be most cancerous since they were untouched by war and live around serbs and albanians in cities.

>said the admiral

ironic shitposting is still shitposting, kekec

>again threaten Croatia with legal action

Yeah, that is what non-nigger tier countries do when there is conflict

kek

Soon we shall have a coast again.

Football fans/hooligans are subhumans who should get exterminated.

Lol I‘m hercegovian croat and my best friend is a serb from krajina. He hates albanians/kosovars the most and has nothing against croats actually. I hate muslims in general but especially bosniaks.

TRI MORETA

Why do you hate fellow white people?

Most intelligent Serbs and Croats don't hate each other. I have plenty of Serb friends, and they are bros. Bosniaks on the other hand are degenerates, and we have nothing in common with them anymore.

>we have to put up signs in german because WAAAAH WE LIVE IN YOUR COUNTRY BUT WE CANT BE BOTHERED TO LEARN THE LANGUAGE
>we demand the same from you
>WAAAAAH HOW FUCKING DARE YOU DEMAND SHIT FROM US

KÄRNTEN BLEIBT DEUTSCH

>implying slavs and germans are equal and will ever be

We have a similar situation with hungarians, and I don't really get mad, I am actually thankful this is our clay and not theirs, but if gypsies did the same I'd be mad. Weren't slovenes part of either Italy or Austria the whole time?

Are there many yugoslavs in Kosovo 2.0?

*Koroška

Fucking Slavs should have never been given independence.

BASIC GEŠTALT:

>Slovenes
>highest IQ in the Balkans
>direct descendants from Adriatic Veneti
>known for protestant-tier work ethics
>smeared as "alpine Jews" by their jelly neighbors
>never started a war in their history
>never lost a war they were forced to fight
>Croats start claiming Piran bay as their rightful clay
>Slovenes decide to bring Lawyers to settle it in court
>the international court decides that Piran bay is rightfully Slovene
>Croats chimp out and threaten with violence and terrorism
>Croat fishermen start stirring up shit by fishing in Slovene waters
>Slovenia decides to stop them by using police border patrols
>Croatian fishermen now exposed as working with secret services
>Croatian goverment has been exposed as directly coordinating them

>implying slavs and germans are equal and will ever be
thats right, we're better

I find this so funny kek

Here have a 'you'

>Kartnen
Kek

From an objective standpoint, Germanic peoples are superior to anybody else, historically, culturally and socially.

>Australia
Let me guess, fyromite?

They keep breaking shit all the time
>Rome
>Christianity
>WW2

Yes

>FYROM
Sorry don't believe in fairy tales.

>Historically
From your point of view which means that history goes back 500 years at most and counts italian renaissance as germanic i guess. Because it is literally impossible that historically it is superior to everyone in europe.
>Culturally
What is their culture exactly? They have some fantastic stuff but you cannot expect every nation to become the same way and culturally i would say south was the best.
>Socially
Sure, today being run by (((them))) they are doing fantastic, in both being neat and importing people that will replace them.

Why do you hate white people? Would you prefer to have signs in Arabic than Slovenian? Slovenians are bro tier and despite my country (croatia) shilling heavily against them and trying to make us hate each other, I like them. They climb, ski, bike, take care of nature and are healthy, polite white people.

Don't be suck a dick, if we can learn your language to have a better relationship with each other, least you can do is put up with some signs, it won't hurt you.

>croatian
>meme flag
>shills for slovenes even tho early in the thread it was already pointed out its them who are in the wrong
Sure thing buddy

>two non countries fighting over fishes

If a war between Slovenia and Croatia breaks out we could ally with Slovenia to divide Istria between our two countries, so I guess that might be good

FIVME ITALIANA

in foiba you go

>implying Slovenia would ally with the eternal špagetar after Trst

Same goes for you, nigger.

They are good people. It's our (((governments))) doing shit and trying to turn us against each other.

You forgot the part where your politicians bribed that same fucking court to bring a decision that is favorable to you. But apparently you mountain jews have too many shekels in your fucking eyes and are always trying to act like it didn't happen

Having just one enemy is better than having two, you could expand your coastal territory and you wouldnt at least have to worry anymore about croats.

>one enemy
thats not how the Balkan works

I'd take Ante over Luigi any day

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahhahahahahah

>italians
>threat

choose one

You're gonna be a fine edition to out newly opened concentration camps.

cucked by sweden....

Europe as it is today is the creation of the Germanic peoples. Most sources claim that the cradle of civilisation to be either Mesopotamia or ancient Greece but I think it to be southern Sweden or Denmark, the cradle of the Germanic people. Germanic people didn't bring about any of the cultural changes, but it was them to fine tune them, philosophy didn't start off in Germany but it was the Germans to improve it to the level it is today. Art didn't start in the Netherlands, but it was the Netherlands that yielded the best painters. Colonialism didn't start in England, but it was the Englishmen to dominate the world. Sweden and Norway were poor countries 100 years ago but managed to grow more than any other country.

or was it just that if a person achieved something the germs would take him in and proclaim he was german all along

>Europe as it is today is the creation of the Germanic peoples

how is it their creation if they just continued on the works of ancient greece and rome..............

didnt know IQ fell by so much in Romania ...o wait it did

The absolute state of LARPers.
Thank God the Germanics are fully onboard with killing themselves. May we be rid of them soon.

forgot to mention the Republic of Slovenia came into exsistence peacefully and started developing without disturbances because Croatia took all the Serb agression impact.
We were your wall and you had absolutely no loss, injury or casualties in Yougoslavian breaking.

SO YOU BE SAYIN?

>generalising a whole country according to a single poster
The absolute state of Sup Forums.

Your envy is quenched, right?

pic is you

You sound like me when i didnt know anything. Europe is certanly creation of european peoples. It was shaped by greeks and romans, no question about it. Netherlands sadly has one of the ugliest styles of painting you can find when it comes to renaissance, retarded looking faces, completely unrealistic, much worse baroque than italian one. They are completely annihilated by italians, spaniards and french in art. Colonialism was there in roman times, nothing new, and it was done by intelligence and raw skill, not guns to the faces of primitives. Sweden got on its own overtime and norway got rich fairly recently due to oil, they told them "you will soon be as rich as sweden", so it has nothing to do with biological differences, i mean croatia has higher average iq than norway and denmark, its still nothing compared to them economically and we refuse to search for oil which is controversial here.

Croatia has problems with borders of every neighbour country. Theyre really poor and their politics are basicly just playing on religion and nationalism. Its basicly what their country is. Young people are escaping that shithole because the unemployent rate is crazy high and salarys are shit. Croatia turned into Albania, they only exist to stir shit. This is basicly arguing about two buckets of water and a bucket of sand. Nobody here gives a fuck, but in Croatia its big news cause its nationalistic kek. Fuck Croats, cant wait to go there in summer for vacation and feel like im super ricn hehe.

>we had to put up slovenian town signs, and name signs everywhere
OH MY GOD, these slovenians who lived in carinthia for 1000+ years, want to prevent austrians from germanizing their land as was promised before carinthian referendum that austrians later broke. Kys strudelcuck, if slovenia got carinthia there wouldn't be any turks and arabs there, now both slovene and german carinthians are in trouble thanks to you strudelniggers.

SOON

fpbp

> nobody here gives a fuck
is that why your politicians fucked us for the EU entry, and then bribed and plotted with the judges for this border issue?

Croatia has many problems but nationalism is not one of them. actually it's the lack of it, because everyone's getting corrupted in order to survive, it's a round circle. and no one is ready to really stand up and make this country right without profiting oneself.
patriotism is exactly what we need, but it seems we're losing it every day because "fuck this hellhole"

you just keep on with your shit zlovenija, can't wait to have you here for summer, every Croatian waiter will be jerking off in your drink and food :)

THE KHAN CALLS FOR WAR

HAHAHAHAHAHAHa
like starting two world wars fucking everything up for every generation to come? gtfo retard

Miss him yet?