All White People are Racist

youtube.com/watch?v=6zPtpRrpU-g

Thoughts?

P.S, she's right.

sage nigger

>All white people are products of a racist, white supremacist system, and therefore are indoctrinated with racist, white supremacist teachings. Can racism be unlearned? I think, yes. But most white people DON'T unlearn it, because they can't even admit they have a problem.

>You can't opt out of the system. You can't opt out of your privilege. You can't opt out of its benefits if you're born with white skin.

?And it's funny how we understand this when we're talking about other forms of pathology. We understand that people growing up in abusive households have higher chances of being impacted by abuse. We understand that soldiers coming back from violent war zones have higher chances of being affected by post traumatic stress disorder. We understand that people in certain environments will be psychologically impacted in certain ways.

>But start talking about learned racism and, all of a sudden, everything we know about the human brain goes out the window because every white person is a unique special snowflake (with the magical mutant x abilities to not be influenced by their surroundings and the constant barrage of racist, white supremacist propaganda).

>Dear white people: You are not omega level mutants able to control things with your mind. You are not Jean Gray. You have been born into this racist, sexist, capitalist, white supremacist society and from birth you have been imbued with its beliefs.

>nigger

OMG WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST.
PROOF!!!!11

I believe it's a fantastic thing to label all white people as racist, it's the quickest way to normalize racism. Why bother being anti-racist if you'll still get labeled as one. Also you're van het buitenland gaan studeren in een andere wereld en dat is een goede manier om te zeggen dat je er niet bent en dat is een groot verschil met de vorige generatie van mijn moeder en dat is een andere manier van de kleine dingen des vaderlands wordt een goede kans om de vorige generatie van het uitstel en een boete opgelegd krijgen.

more like all niggers are racists. i've yet to meet a single one that is tolerant.
not all blacks are niggers but all niggers are hateful animals.

>Thoughts?
All people are racist. Race is real. Race matters. End the hate, seperate.

*end the hate, exterminate

>Jean Gray

Dear Black People: Stop culturally appropriating our creations.

Perhaps she should check her privilege and stop appropriating Japanese culture.

>All White People are Racist
I would hope so.
The opposite of racism is self delusion.

THIS

?pbp

All blm posters are shills.

its odd that black people NEVER site the instances of blatant racism perpetrated by groups of white people sometimes with federal government support or foreign predominately white nations government support. and there are plenty

im beginning to think they just sense they are in danger but dont know why... or it might be that when they are forced to look at the data they arent even the target more often than not and they dont like others getting any attention. its kind of annoying really. its like a damn mexican saying white people are racist in america. yes you may be in danger but you cant actually back it up with facts its only a loose feeling your not welcome.

native americans, east asians, arabs on the other hand can site many instances in america their rights as american citizens were ignored and im talking last 20 years not hundreds of years ago. in europe blacks can site a few specific cases but other groups had also been targeted at the same time

Racism is a spectrum. Just because someone is racist doesn't mean they want genocide or inequal rights.

Every single person on this planet is a racist. Its natural to dislike people who dont look like you because they dont belong in your "tribe"

Racism is a word made up by Trotsky to shame opponents into silence.

>repeating for 14 minutes the same shit over and over again
First: if you can generalize like that, then all the niggers are dirty smelly assaulters and thieves.
And that's because they have the privilege of the guetto to behave like animals.

Second: If white people were really that racist, niggers in the world would be exterminated. They have been military and technically inferior for milenia, this is stupid.

Third: she is able to articulate a couple dozens of words mostly because he is like 50% black. Probably the white man who raped the baboon who was her grandgrandmother had a human IQ.

wow thanks for proving my point.

Yup, white people are racist and should also stop going to non-white countries.

me too cause it is the truth. white people should not be trusted

>50% black

more like 80 percent or higher. i dont see white at all because THEYRE RACIST

everybody is racist, do i even have to type this.

This is bait.

Blacks and whites will never truly get along because blacks will always hold resentment for us. No matter what we do, they will always hate us deep down. We will continue to try and force this and we will continue to hate eachother.

Don't trust us then faggot. Go to war with us pussy.

scratch that. most people are racist. all people.

Every single person on this planet holds racist views, whether they want to admit it or not. Some people just try harder to suppress it than others.

>gift niggers stainless steel
>they put it in their nose like a bone

blah blah blah some boring youtube shit she's right. so original. can't wait for your funeral.

So you admit that anti racist is just a code word for anti white? Because according to you only whites can be racist and all whites are racist. Way to hide your racism behind a bunch of trigger words. Too bad your bullshit falls apart so quickly.

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?!?!?!

I think blacks in the US are freaking out because the white population is aging, in demographic decline, and doesn't care about them as much as it used to. The traditional racial balance in the US was a large white majority and a small black minority. Now, there are more hispanics than blacks, about half as many Asians, etc. Blacks (and liberals in general) lack the vocabulary to describe this anxiety, so they can only lash out more and more desperately at the remaining white people to pay attention to them.

who cares? all niggers are a scourge to society

can't you just one up them?
try to play leftier-than-thou with these people until they tie themselves in knots

He's transnigger

Ooga booga go back to Africa

>comments disabled

Didn’t watch.

>You have been born into this racist, sexist, capitalist, white supremacist society and from birth you have been imbued with its beliefs.
Everyone is born in a x-supremacist society. There is literally nothing wrong with racial bias if everybody has it. Depriving myself of mine would mean weakening myself in the face of people who want me dead, impoverished and excluded, may they be african, asian or whatever. That includes other "whites" too that oppose my self-determination and independence.
also
>listening what a black supremacist has to say about other racec-

I try and just see through their bullshit and call out hypocrisy and lies. I hate hypocrites and liars. Thieves. The unscrupulous. I might be deplorable. But you are unscrupulous.

The video has been flagged as inapropiate, so demonetized and removed the coments.
Well, that's all folks.

I'm sure this means we'll start being included in the liberal psychotherapeutic worldview any day now, finally recognized for what we are as helpless victims of tidal forces beyond our reckoning and therefore as badly in need of that liberal compassion, understanding and forgiveness as anyone in such dire circumstances could be

she is obviously not low-IQ, and she's articulate. I blame (((those))) who are responsible for her 'education'

>The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences
The absolute state of YouTube

>End the hate, seperate.
this is good, I'm also partial to "LOVE is NO CONSPIRACY" when leftists suggest preference for our own kind is socially, and not biologically founded

Maatje, probeer wat meer punctuatie in je zinvorming te gebruiken. 5/10 voor de moeite. P.S. 100% van de totale wereldbevolking is van nature uit "racistisch", men lan dit zien als een eeuwenoud verdedigingsmechanisme. Men kan enkel soortgelijke individuen vertrouwen.

Before /pol I never even thought of the word nigger when dealing with blacks. I do now though. Sup Forums taught me never to relax.

van of total peace?

I don't listen to monkeys who'd still live in their sandhouses in Africa, eating lionsshit while fucking their parrents. Fucking Niggers look at us (Asians and White) what we built and we did, while you just sit there. Thanks to us you live now in a civilized country not anymore in a desert, where you have to drink your brothers piss. And now you stupid monkeys want the same rights for doing nothing, while we build and researched and started to become strong enough to blow whole Africa up. And instead that you are uselfull for our countries you just kill, rape and destroy our IQ. So shut up you dirty Niggers would all be eaten by lions or raped by giraffes wothout us.

Black bastards!

sage dumb nigger shit post

God these stupid niggers dont know what they're doing it's almost like they want to be purged.

Just like as it was after the civil war. The niggers were running rampant after they got their freedom. But instead of rebuilding their lives they wanted revenge and lashed out, but not against their former masters, no but at all the poor white people. I'm talking dirt poor farmers who lived like medieval peasants. The niggers robbed, raped and rioted all over the south. The union did nothing to defend the civilian population, because to them they were 'traitors.' The union was still bitter about the war and lincoln's assassination and would let the poor whites be victimized by the niggers. But if you tried defending yourself against a nigger you'd get the hangman's noose. The niggers had free reign for almost a decade, and their crimes became so heinous many groups sprung up to oppose them, the klan being the most prevalent. But nothing compares to what happened after the army left the south.

The army had to go fight Indians and the niggers were no longer being protected by the government and the reprisals began. The wrath of the southern whites built up over time to such a point that the backlash was like a broken dam. A giant flood of rage. Niggers were being lynched so much so that they feared leaving the safety of the plantation(where they ironically remained). The reprisal killings went on for almost a hundred year until the 1960's. More niggers fled north than at anytime during slavery, ever wonder how Detroit and Chicago got so black? They were fleeing the angry whites.

Then the federal government came back into the south and forced equality once again.

These niggers are setting themselves up to be purged from society once and for all. I dont think the federal government will be there to protect them this time.

lol were you shitposting on another page and forgot to change memeflag?

Lots of fucking nogs in Italy. I've seen countless of negresses with kids walking down the streets in the center of my city. Probably on welfare too. Soon it won't be any different from the US.

rac·ism
>the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race

An example would be
>All blacks are criminals
>All x are y

OP's claim is
>All white people are racist
>All x are y

Where were you when you found out OP was the racist all along?

>All White people are racist
Ok. But what's wrong with racism?

>all white people are racist
>posts a racist picture
What's your point Jamal?