DBZ dummi

What's everyone favorite DBZ quote? I'm just really interested to see what peoples favorite quote is. Mine is this :Gohan, let it go.. It is not a sin to fight for the right cause.. there is those who words alone will not reach.Cell is such a being..
I know how you feel Gohan, you are gentle.. you dont not like to hurt. I know because I too have learnt these feelings..
but it because your cherish life that you must protect it. Please.. drop your restraints. Protect the life I once loved..
you have the strength, my scanners sensed it..

Just.. let it go.. -Android 16

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NaaPgwfkPgo?t=42m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=4wG84efH4sw
youtube.com/watch?v=w3Eb3C0PF7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself.

My favorite quote is literally every line said by Christopher Ayres' Frieza.

Now, allow me to show you a wall you could never scale through effort alone!

Let that child alone!

That's right boys, mondo cool

VEGITO BLUEAH
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"shut up clown"

NINGEN

I forget which dub or version of a dub it was.
But I swear during Goku vs Freiza Piccolo once said 'They're like Monsters, One Good, One Evil.'
And I LOVE that line.
It's kind of like 'Immovable Object meets Unstoppable Force' and sets a tone for how different the two of them were from everyone else at that point. Not to mention it just conquers up these ideas in your head of what it would be like to see a Good and Evil monster fight it out.
It's great and I wish I remember what version it was from.

"Ningen"

"Leave the super saiyan to me."

youtu.be/NaaPgwfkPgo?t=42m19s

It's from Funimation's first dub.

When does he say it in this vid?

5 MINUTES

42m19s

Thanks what a weird dub. Something I duess only a kid could like

I get goosebumps at this scene Everytime (Japanese dub only obviously)

This.

Shit, yeah that's actually somewhat chilling. I'm seeing a lot of quotes that make me realize how much I underappreciated the Funimation dub.

Yeah, totally. It's made me tear up before, but Gohan's oldschool American VA ruins it for me. I actually do like the new VA for Kai though.

My favourite is always

"AND THIS... IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

over 9000

piccolo muttering "big green uncle" or zamasus "SOM GOKUUUEEEE"

You singed my leg hairs.

Everything in youtube.com/watch?v=4wG84efH4sw

The entire Bobbity arc was pretty lame, but I've always appreciated Veeta's speech during it, when he explains just why he's always so pissed at Goku:

youtube.com/watch?v=w3Eb3C0PF7o

>I refuse. Your business with the Kai... it means nothing to me. Kakerot is my only objective. Get out my head! I already told you, I will NOT be distracted from this anymore, I WONT. It will take more than head games to stop me. You may have invadedmy my mind and my body, But There's One Thing A Saiyan Always Keeps - HIS PRIDE!!!

Vegeta is literally the best of all time.

This is the winner right here. The Japanese version was disappointing in comparison.

Frieza defeated