Give me a good reason why the age of consent shouldn't be 14

Give me a good reason why the age of consent shouldn't be 14.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4fiNKnoqSP8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155845877/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because 14 year olds can be manipulated.

CAF trams are fucking terrible

So can 20 year olds, whats your point?

give me a good reason girls shouldnt be sold off to arranged marriages at the onset of puberty

And 18 year olds can't? I've met some extremely naive 18 year old girls.

Kanner's autism.

Disassociative personality disorder.

Mental developement.

Child abuse.

Saged.

That's the dumbest excuse I've ever heard on the topic. Everyone can be manipulated. Read a book on brainwashing sometime. And no, not the meme-tier hypnosis bullshit, I mean real brainwashing, the shit that's done to prisoners of war.

1-90 year olds can be manipulated as well. I guess according to your logic, no one should be able to give consent because maybe they're being manipulated?

An 80 year old can be manipulated, any human of any age can. What's your point?

To keep you away from my daughters

Post pics user. Are they qt?

Roy Moore fucked 14 year olds.. and I think most of Sup Forums supports him.

With that flag I'm sure your daughters are blacked already.

because 14 year olds are children, and the only reason they look "mature" now is due to hormones in foods and birth control in water

Because teenagers are intolerable

I don't want niggers fucking 14 year old white girls.

Girls want sex way before boys do. And Christcucks do everything they can to prevent that from happening.

Sad world it turns out to be.

because we want to please our satanic overlords and 18 is 6+6+6
sorry goyim.

any one can be manipulated regardless of age what is your point?

Oh you mean bad people...

My dick would get so hard that it would literally explode. Please OP, I really like my dick.

>it is 14 if you're under 18
>you just outed yourself as a pedophile
obviously initial ovulation and nearby subsequent years of early female pubescence does not also signal the emotional, mental, and physical maturity to carry on a sexual relationship that is healthy and beneficial to her and her partner.
>why do you want to have sex with children
>you should get FUCKED by a Carl Panzram type you fucking rat

Posting in a thread that will reach Max count.

Bannon plz go now..it's over

you too, squirm into your little hole in the dirt

Would you breed with her to save the white race, pol? In our white ethostate I think we should all have wives ages 14-18.

Nice

Nice try Achmed

I saved these photo's because she reminds me of Gretchen from Donnie Darko.

The designation of “child” is arbitrary.

Good Luck enacting Your Law, if you try, you should prepare for a fuckton of dads and Brothers to torture you to death

>you just outed yourself as a pedophile

Are you trying to tell me that the girl in the pic you just posted is a child? Because clearly she has a pair of mammaries on her chest, those are used for feeding babies.

you are absolutely right it should be 13-14

ps. it was 13 in my country just few years ago

Because of MUH DEGENEWESY

Fuck off you creep

this. it's terrible.
theres articles about how girls doing random shit on youtube are actually part of a "pedo indoctrination ring."
no, they are girls being stupid.
anyone who sees "ebil sex" in everything, is the real wacko.
remember, violence, hate, negativity, paranoia are all fine. just stay away from ebil love-making. the devil is everywhere!!

I just went to /biz/ and checked! Some guy got a new car for making good deals and getting some bitcoin

And your birthrates are lowering, what a coincidence...

Age of consent is a Jew trick on America to prevent whites from having offspring. Back in the Bible days it was the norm for 14 and 15 year olds to get pregnant. Anything (((they))) can do to subvert white Nations, they'll do it. They would push the age up to 21 if they could.

I think she is younger than 14, she looks more like 12...

don't worry there are plenty of inmigrants reproducing at low age for us :^)

fucking melbourne creepshot

kill yourself, filthy degenerate

Only jailbait if youre a pedophile, and should be shot for thought crime

Pedos are out in full force today

it was 14 in canada up until 2008

>100% she is a child
>men have mammaries
>mammary production begins in the embryo
what next you fuckin squib numale beta cuck soyboy pizzagate propogator

>Give me a good reason why the age of consent shouldn't be 14.
Can't think of anything desu. AoC laws were pushed by feminists in the first place, so we should probably abolish them altogether.

stupid kraut
here's how the world used to work
>30 yr old man takes 12-14 yr old girl as wife with parents permission
>man worked his ass off for this privilege
>girls family is now happy don't have to support girl
>30 man molds girl into the wife he wants
>girl submits to older man
>everyone lives happily ever after

Kill yourself pedo.
Anons get in here and expose (((their))) agenda.

Yep, until the work of the Jew came a long.

it would only make life harder for teenage boys, who in their awkward pubescent stage would have to compete with high school chad cock

depends on the country dumb ass
most of europe age of consent means from that point on it's game on

>what next you fuckin squib numale beta cuck soyboy pizzagate propogator

nothing I just like to watch you fucks look stupid when you talk...

No one cares start listening to jazz music and make some investments through /biz/

Here m.youtube.com/watch?v=4fiNKnoqSP8

They are about to be exposed so they are desperately trying to normalize it.

it already is

No she doesn't, unless children in britain look twice older once they hit 10

He specifically said SHOULDN'T.

It was 14 in Canada until about 10 or years ago... when the Jews fucked everything up. If you ask me, VIRGINS of that age (and i emphasize virgins), should be brought to a community gathering once a month to apply for marriage so they get saved from sluttery.
So can your mother, faggot.

what's your point, dumbass?
You're all assuming that 14 year old girls want to have sex with you crusty old pedophiles on here, like somehow it's a given for you haha.

Alas they already do user. You think niggers care about the law?

All hebephiles and pedophiles get the rope.

But you’re manipulating us right now!

"inmigrants", as opposed to outmigrants ?

idiot.
niggers dont care about laws.
only white people follow the law.
the law keeps white boys away from girls, thus leaving the girls and niggers to hook up.
the law makes white boys appear weak, and gives nigger the appearance of sensuality and "swag."
girls subconsciously (through evolution ans biology) understand that they need a boy/man around... and if feels good for someone pf thr opposite sex to show romantic interest.
"complying with the law" may seem nice to the logic of men, but it absolutely does nothing for the warm tinglies of a woman/girl.
in the formative years of a young white girl's life, she learns that niggers sho more interest in her than white boys, and she calls the shots by selecting whoring herself out when it suits her.
literally the cause of most of our problems is giving women power, directly and through putting them on a pedestal of false victimhood.

Why do (YOU) care about Sup Forums?

Disgusting. Already falling for the soda pop jew. She should have been married off years ago. Guaranteed to be a fat roastie by the time shes 18.

why not 3?

>that pic

IM GOIN TO JAIL

bc teenage boys need some pussy too and can't compete with older males. Actually fuk them, not like I got laid in hs anyway

THIS IS THE REASON THAT RICHARD SPENCER WAS UPSET

THIS IS THE REASON THAT ALEX JONES WAS UPSET AND FLIPPED ON BANNON INSTANTLY

THIS IS THE REASON the_donald is THE JIDF

THIS IS THE REASON THIS PLACE HAS BEEN FLOODED WITH KIKES

The shills on this board, and the reason the_donald has turned into a jewish cesspit of zionist filth is because Bannon controls T_D through the mods and has shills on there as well as here.

That's why Roy Moore was shilled so hard and you actually got banned if you said to trust Trump and support Luther Strange.

>NOT TO MENTION
have any of you ever met a woman who was fucking at 14? not a good situation. for anyone.
You want herpes? Go for it. You want a cheap fuck? Go for it.
>NOT TO MENTION
Why bother with a 14 year old girl as if she would even know what to do with the chad cock

You marry her, duh

Yep, and I'd force her to marry me at gun point.
Faggot detected.

I, too, vote the age of consent to be 3 years old. There's no logical good reason for it not to be.

STFU you pedophile pale skin jewed granola bar eating huggermonger faggot.

moloch wills it so

But it literally is already

okay you fuckin kike,
EXPLAIN TO ME -

how is a jew fuck like you going to get a 14 year old to marry you under your flag?

hahaha. Fuckin spic.

That’s because the Jews just live in a girls brain from 12 up. Once they start breaking away from their family and wanting a more companionate relationship with a man they get pumped up with white genocide propaganda that they can be their own man

14 is too young.
but 6 is old enough to change sex.
what a fucked up world.

Age of concent is bullshit, but your bitching about jews and muh bible is just disgusting, fuck altright, fuck nazis

(((Pure Coincidence)))

listen lady, that last thing you said? incorrect.
Deeply. Vastly. Incorrect.

> ancap
> bitches about evil jews
How do you do, fellow libertarians?