high iq

Fpbp

/thread

God's chosen people

Borderline incestual share of wealth.
Jews decide who's the next big deal, this is especially true in Hollywood

This

But I think it might be because some jews grow up
in all jewish communities where they just value education.

nepotism

smart people

I'm jewish and I'm poor. Who do I talk to about this?

Nepotism.

No person can becomes a businessman, CEO, scientist, actor or musician without taking out a loan, being hired by someone or needing connections with other well connected people.

Talking about Jews, as a group, is anti-Semitic.
So, good luck with that

European Jews started doing financial business in the middle ages when Christians decided that handling money was sinful. Well, some. Ashkenazim are, historically, famously poor. Even then, handling money made you unpopular, especially when your services cost more due to the danger of the job. Jews weren't off to a great start. That being said, Jews became established bankers, and established business people when their beloved academic hardiness met Industrialisation. Those weels keep spinning. That's not all, though.

Jews also have nagging mothers and sometimes a bias towards other another Mensch. I also suspect that the biblical legends of the persistence of the Jewish people has a lot to do with it. Makes Shlomo inspired.

yeah, Elvis the Beatles, Ed Sherrin, U2, Madonna, Nirvana, NWA, all secret jews...

Warren Buffet, Bill gates, even fuck me for saying it Donald trump (who is probably not a billionaire)

yeah you are right OP

asking Sup Forums why jews are so succesful is like going up to a group of niggers in the street and asking why whites are more succesful than them
you can only expect some incoherent ramblings about "keepin us down n sheit" and most likely some primitive violence and aggression

>No person can becomes a musician without taking out a loan
You'd be surprised how many sucessful formerly poor musicians there are out there. Also, pirating flstudio is piss easy and there are plenty of producers who use that

denying jewish nepotism (which is 5 leagues above what anyone else might be doing) is pretty silly

fpbp

>Elvis a secret Jew

Fuck don’t scare me like that, I had to go and look it up and my heart was racing and I was breathing heavy the whole time

jews would succeed even without nepotism and you know it very well
intellect always finds a way to shine
there's a reason the people doing STEM degrees have IQs around 130 on average

Nepotism I don't think is inherently a bad thing, but jealousy is the number one killer of cucks so who knows

If I was an anti-semite, I'd rather find out that Elvis was a jew than find out how he died

Except he isn’t dead

Wasn't he an eighth Jewish? Put a star of David on his grandmother's tombstone, wore a chai symbol in his final years. Elvis was a bit of a Jew, mate.

centuries old global ethnic nepotism

generations of pushing kids into higher education for non bullshit degrees

On the wiki it says that one of his female relatives kept thumping on about how they had a Jewish ancestor, however that claim is doubted even by Jewish historians (and you’d think they’d want to be all over that if they could snag another famous person for team Jew). As well that same female relative kept thumping on that they had a Native American ancestor, which is also doubted by historians.

So he could be part Jewish, but it sounds like some crazy old grandma got it inot her head and kept yammering on and insisting to the rest of the family that they were Jewish and Indian, till everyone believed it.